Quest: Rabbit of Moon Palace Trouble

Deadlyguy - Sanctuary
Deadlyguy - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
edited December 2011 in General Discussion
I was recently teamed up with a friend doing the rabbit quest. We killed the rabbit and it said that I "captured" the rabbit, but they had not. We then tried my friend getting the final shot, and then my friend getting all the shots in. Any tips or has this happened to anyone else, please help. Thank you.
Post edited by Deadlyguy - Sanctuary on

Comments

• StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Stay out of squad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • Fintan - Lost City
    Fintan - Lost City Posts: 1,245 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Yeah. I have also discovered that it can be hard to get a new carrot without dropping squad, too. :/
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    MuSHRooMS - Lost City (currently inviting new members) b:victory
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com
  • Julian - Dreamweaver
    Julian - Dreamweaver Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Just solo the rabbit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Elstraya - Heavens Tear
    Elstraya - Heavens Tear Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    My friend and I were in squad last night and did the Rabbit of Moon Palace quest without any troubles. On my turn I hit first then her pet joined in the damage and I got the kill. On her turn she hit first and did a bit of damage then I helped out with the kill.

We both got the kill, no probs.

I was on my Seeker and her on her Mystic. Maybe it only works right for Earthguard b:laugh
  • Julian - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2011
    I was on my Seeker and her on her Mystic. Maybe it only works right for Earthguard b:laugh
    Nah, it works right for everyone. You just have to make sure the quester does the majority of the damage to it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fintan - Lost City
    edited December 2011
    Nah, it works right for everyone. You just have to make sure the quester does the majority of the damage to it.

Nope, I've had it not trigger the completion even with my squadmate(s) in other parts of the world. The trick for almost-guaranteed-success is to solo it, outside of squad.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com
  • Julian - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2011
    Strange, I've done it a dozen times at least, and the only times it didn't complete is when a squad mate was attacking with me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fintan - Lost City
    edited December 2011
    The quest is just glitchy. I can't find any real rhyme or reason. Easiest solution is "Drop squad, and if you need a healer, find a cleric willing to outside heal you for that 30 seconds." *shrug*
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com