Berserk

Ikarium - Dreamweaver
Ikarium - Dreamweaver Posts: 631 Arc User
edited December 2011 in Blademaster
The beserk proc you can get on the g15 Fists : does it get overwritten by demon spark?
Given the short 15sec window between sparks, does that render this proc more or less useless if it does?
I know the revenge proc on the g15 claws stacks, and always assumed berserk did as well.....but was told it may not.b:surrender
Post edited by Ikarium - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Nut - Lothranis
    Nut - Lothranis Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Spark overwrites attack speed, those two don't stack, that's for sure, but I think that physical attack does stack with spark increase, although I'm not sure.
  • nekoblaster
    nekoblaster Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Example, a barb with str buff on, then uses demon/sage spark there's 2 icons. so they stack.
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Speed buffs overwrites each other (if you are 3.33 and triple spark to 5.0 berserk will downgrade you to only 4.0) but attack buffs don't. Oddly, I think the base physical attack buff is overwritten by the triple spark attack buff but I think those are the only attack buffs that overwrite as far as I know.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Divine_Death - Harshlands
    Divine_Death - Harshlands Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    RB, attack auras in Rebirth and sparks override each other. Barb buff and increas damage from weapons' proc stack with sparks