To KrisnDa(Mod)

thepoordude1
thepoordude1 Posts: 15 Arc User
edited December 2011 in General Discussion
hiya there,
Refer to http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1252411

Looks like u didn't read my first post. I have been sending tickets like everyday for the last month and everytime they say the same thing and close my ticket instantly. So sending a ticket is not an option for me and thats the reason i m making a thread.

Hope you or any other mods can get this forwarded to a GM.

Thanks,
Post edited by thepoordude1 on

Comments

• Myelene - Lost City
    Myelene - Lost City Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    bad for you, you spend money they have no obligation to respect you read the ToS they can ban you just for fun, so go find a new game you already know you cant trust this one's administration. have fun and take care b:bye
  • thepoordude1
    edited December 2011
    i m not asking them to respect me cuz i paid for items in this game.
    i m asking them to respect me cuz even in the pwi rules or TOS, it doesn't say anywhere that you get a permanent ban for almost no reason.
  • Safeng - Sanctuary
    Safeng - Sanctuary Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    i m not asking them to respect me cuz i paid for items in this game.
    i m asking them to respect me cuz even in the pwi rules or TOS, it doesn't say anywhere that you get a permanent ban for almost no reason.

From the ToS: "PWE MAY SUSPEND, TERMINATE, MODIFY, BLOCK ACCESS TO OR DELETE THE SERVICE OR ANY ACCOUNT AT ANY TIME WITH OR WITHOUT REASON, WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE."

Noone who does that kind of stuff will help you on a public forum. So stop making new threads. ~_~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SeverusSnape - Raging Tide
    SeverusSnape - Raging Tide Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Don't expect free speech unless its useless spam or ramification of pwi doctrine.
  • Mad_Doc - Sanctuary
    Mad_Doc - Sanctuary Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I wonder how the GM found out about you "thinking" about selling your account. There is only 2 ways they would know. 1) you posted your account on one of the sites to sell it and GM found out. 2) one of your "friends" SS what you said, submitted a ticket, and got you banned. Careful who you talk to. =/
  • thepoordude1
    edited December 2011
    Whatever the reason, this is unjust.
    Banning for no reason at all. this is really messed up
  • Safeng - Sanctuary
    edited December 2011
    You agreed to play and spend money under those conditions the ToS state.
    So yea, deal with it that someone reported you for *thinking* about your selling your account and you got permabanned. lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited December 2011

declare the money spent on PWI as fraud to your CC company. Let them deal with **** from there on.b:bye

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited December 2011

you told us the reason, which means that
    1) you know the reason
    2) there is a reason

you may disagree with the reason, but saying you got banned for no reason at all contradicts what you have already said. your story should serve as a lesson.

powerlevel to 100, CS r9, get bored and quit. thats pretty much all there is. look at lotharius, they dont even care if the game is playable, as long as you can open packs and buy rank 9. they already suckered you out of the bulk of the money they could. what use is there in keeping you around, esp if you are shopping you character around.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • thepoordude1
    edited December 2011
    you told us the reason, which means that
    1) you know the reason
    2) there is a reason

you may disagree with the reason, but saying you got banned for no reason at all contradicts what you have already said. your story should serve as a lesson.

powerlevel to 100, CS r9, get bored and quit. thats pretty much all there is. look at lotharius, they dont even care if the game is playable, as long as you can open packs and buy rank 9. they already suckered you out of the bulk of the money they could. what use is there in keeping you around, esp if you are shopping you character around.

first off, you are way off, honey
    i have been playing pwi since its beta stage
    and i have leveled to 100 in every way imaginable - old style grinding, quests, FCC, delta, hypers, and "other stuff"
    so dont assume tht u know everything. I didn't get bored cuz i powerleveled to 100 and got rank 9 and there was nothing else to do. Heck, i was enjoying it, to be quite honest, because i had no regrets spending money on the character i loved so much. But wat pwi did to me is quite despicable and i really dont see how i m at fault here.
    its the support team tht are to be blamed upon. i just want a GM response or someone who actually is willing to help me out here.
  • Safeng - Sanctuary
    edited December 2011
    But wat pwi did to me is quite despicable and i really dont see how i m at fault here.

You said you will sell your account, that's against the terms of service.
    Stop playing the victim, you fked up, they banned you for a legit reason.

Geez, I'm starting to be glad they banned you. One less idiot around b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    poordude,

I've forwarded your issue to the GM team. Please don't discuss your ban on the forums.
This discussion has been closed.