Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    And no signs of it being increased.

Current devs ahve a 105 fetish.

Original devs wanted level cap to be somewhere around 150, as there WAS content all the way up to that point, at least some content. Bows, some fists, swords I believe, a few instances that got **** up and used for other things, etc.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • AKB - Archosaur
    AKB - Archosaur Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Current devs ahve a 105 fetish.

Original devs wanted level cap to be somewhere around 150, as there WAS content all the way up to that point, at least some content. Bows, some fists, swords I believe, a few instances that got **** up and used for other things, etc.

it was a typo, they meant to type 150 but typed 105 and too lazy to repair that b:chuckle
  • Descendus - Lost City
    Descendus - Lost City Posts: 338 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    it was a typo, they meant to type 150 but typed 105 and too lazy to repair that b:chuckle

This..... Says it all really doesn't it?.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Need better/up-to-date sig)

Remember my name. For it's the one you will fear in your waking nightmares...
  • lifeforcex
    lifeforcex Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Indeed
  • miausong
    miausong Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Actually they are going to increase it again from 105. It proves and in the auction house there are items up to lvl 145 if im not misstaken. But me and a few friends have seen or read things that suggest they will up it. But the current is 105. Maybe with the major update they ever come out with if they ever do that will be released in the future. Hopefully they make the map at least considerably amount bigger and fixes a lot of bugs and glitches. But I dont see that for a while as to I feel the game is more about the money then the players.
  • QuietKitteh - Lost City
    QuietKitteh - Lost City Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    The original devs that created PW got fired, and all the original ideas/knowledge was brought with them. The chance of the new devs to do what the original devs planned is near 0%.

and to put lv cap at 150 they would need to change the exp curve etc or give us some higher exp instance or event or wtf which i cant see happening.

So yes, cap is 105 and will most likly stay that forever.
  • lifeforcex
    lifeforcex Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    The original devs that created PW got fired, and all the original ideas/knowledge was brought with them. The chance of the new devs to do what the original devs planned is near 0%.

and to put lv cap at 150 they would need to change the exp curve etc or give us some higher exp instance or event or wtf which i cant see happening.

So yes, cap is 105 and will most likly stay that forever.

Actually I've seen area next to 1k streams that is still being developed and you cant enter.So I'm a little curious to whats there b:surrender
  • miausong
    miausong Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I was just saying there is rumors they have done it once. Can't be that hard to do again. But 105 should still be plenty considerin there is **** load still not even to 100 XD. Like myself.
  • unscathed1
    unscathed1 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    miausong wrote: »
    Actually they are going to increase it again from 105. It proves and in the auction house there are items up to lvl 145 if im not misstaken. But me and a few friends have seen or read things that suggest they will up it. But the current is 105. Maybe with the major update they ever come out with if they ever do that will be released in the future. Hopefully they make the map at least considerably amount bigger and fixes a lot of bugs and glitches. But I dont see that for a while as to I feel the game is more about the money then the players.

b:laughb:laughb:laugh

you must not have been around before either of the last two big content updates (tb & eg) pretty much all the glitches in game been around since before map got expanded to what it is... lol don't expect any glitch-fixes any time soon. b:chuckle

On a side note, as to future expansion, the game in its original incarnation was supposed to have a much bigger map including more major cities at least one of which would have made archo seem small. Game isn't owned by those people aymore b:lipcurl
  • QuietKitteh - Lost City
    QuietKitteh - Lost City Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    lifeforcex wrote: »
    Actually I've seen area next to 1k streams that is still being developed and you cant enter.So I'm a little curious to whats there b:surrender

That is not made by original devs, thats being developed by current devs. EVERYTHING thats being developped now is new plans not original plans.