5 aps now possible

Options
supertroyman1
supertroyman1 Posts: 336 Arc User
edited December 2011 in Seeker
http://pwcalc.com/47f3fee0d45e6e65

ik -.2 isnt a possible state but it is possible to get -.05 u to 4 times on the sword. then theres also the bonus ability like atk lvls or the weapon power the calc wouldnt let me add. its also actually possible for the chest plate to get int more then once too.

before anyone gets on my case about this i just did this out of boredom and u got to admit a 5 aps sword with +25 atk lvls might even put some sins to shame. tha being said the odds of getting these states r super low due to the fact that getting - int is like under 1% per state slot.
Post edited by supertroyman1 on

Comments

• cevil1
    cevil1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Second time I see people use Ashura set for interval.
    Seriously, I have no regrets by saying this: You, PWI people, who use such combos, are total noobs who have no idea about this game whatsoever, and think that 5.0 is the only way to go.

Maybe 5.0 on a mage?
    5.0 on a cleric? So they can auto attack, oh wait, I forgot, THEY DO NOT USE AUTO ATTACK! WTF SURPRISE
  • laloner
    laloner Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options

ik -.2 isnt a possible state but it is possible to get -.05 u to 4 times on the sword. then theres also the bonus ability like atk lvls or the weapon power the calc wouldnt let me add. its also actually possible for the chest plate to get int more then once too.

before anyone gets on my case about this i just did this out of boredom and u got to admit a 5 aps sword with +25 atk lvls might even put some sins to shame. tha being said the odds of getting these states r super low due to the fact that getting - int is like under 1% per state slot.

With a realistic sword its 2.86 aps. It would be cool if one of the cash shoppers tried this just to see.
    AKA PermaSpark, Heartshatter
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    Sympathi - Archosaur Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    sorry to ruin your fun and yet another APS thread, but the max -0.05 you can get on the recasted sword is 3.

http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/32273

3 lots of top add-ons and 1 unique.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    :: Youtube.com/YCEvenix :: Seeker PvP, PvE and TW Videos
  • supertroyman1
    edited December 2011
    Options
    cevil1 wrote: »
    Seriously, I have no regrets by saying this: You, PWI people, who use such combos, are total noobs who have no idea about this game whatsoever, and think that 5.0 is the only way to go.

Maybe 5.0 on a mage?
    5.0 on a cleric? So they can auto attack, oh wait, I forgot, THEY DO NOT USE AUTO ATTACK! WTF SURPRISE

wow u fail. u completely missed the part were i said i did this out of boredom. the fact that u took the time to read the aps part and not the rest means ur just looking around the forums looking for topics to troll. i know damn well that seekers are made for tanking and not aps. the point i was trying to make is now 5 aps is possible even though it is a slim chance. so gtfo with ur fail comment
  • supertroyman1
    edited December 2011
    Options
    laloner wrote: »
    With a realistic sword its 2.86 aps. It would be cool if one of the cash shoppers tried this just to see.

i agree and all the int wouldnt have to be on the sword since more then one can be on the chest plate so i guess u could say they balance out
  • supertroyman1
    edited December 2011
    Options
    sorry to ruin your fun and yet another APS thread, but the max -0.05 you can get on the recasted sword is 3.

http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/32273

3 lots of top add-ons and 1 unique.

sorry to ruin ur correction but on r8 recast u can have 4 add ons ive seen it in game and on pw database.... just sayin. and i said in the post that.... here it comes....i know thats not an ACTUAL stat but 4 x -.05 is -.2 the calc is just weird on how it would let me add it in. ppl should really read the rest of the post before the respond so they dont look dumn
  • laloner
    laloner Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    sorry to ruin ur correction but on r8 recast u can have 4 add ons ive seen it in game and on pw database.... just sayin. and i said in the post that.... here it comes....i know thats not an ACTUAL stat but 4 x -.05 is -.2 the calc is just weird on how it would let me add it in. ppl should really read the rest of the post before the respond so they dont look dumn

Such a sword would be referred to as The Sword of a Thousand Truths.
    AKA PermaSpark, Heartshatter
  • cevil1
    cevil1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I admit it, I trolled this thread, because it's pathetic and stupid. GTFO ****** in regard to what you said.
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    edited December 2011
    Options
    wow u fail. u completely missed the part were i said i did this out of boredom. the fact that u took the time to read the aps part and not the rest means ur just looking around the forums looking for topics to troll. i know damn well that seekers are made for tanking and not aps. the point i was trying to make is now 5 aps is possible even though it is a slim chance. so gtfo with ur fail comment

the 4 addons is 3 Item addons and 1 UNIQUE addon, which = 4 addons

Unique Addon:

Probability to have an unique addon: 100%

God of Frenzy: Infuses the wielder with divine fury! Has a higher chance
    to deal double damage. Costs 5% Max HP. - 7.69%
    Square Formation: A wonderful battle formation.
    Has a higher chance to cause Immobilize and Silence effects. - 15.38%
    Thunder Strike: Has a chance to Freeze the target for 4 seconds,
    and reduces the target's Physical and Magic defences. Lasts for 8 seconds. - 15.38%
    Atk. Level +10~25 - 15.38%
    Def. Level +10~25 - 30.77%
    Critical Hit Rate +3~6% - 15.38%

i dont see the 4th int -0.05 on there, so why dont YOU gtfo lmfao and actually learn about the game before you try to even think about trolling, kthanksbye b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xx_Deir_xx - Lost City
    Xx_Deir_xx - Lost City Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    cevil1 wrote: »

Maybe 5.0 on a mage?

ha ha ha i seen 3-4 aps cleric was stupid but funny
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    wasnt there a thread about seeker being naturally capped at aps?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • supertroyman1
    edited December 2011
    Options
    the 4 addons is 3 Item addons and 1 UNIQUE addon, which = 4 addons

Unique Addon:

Probability to have an unique addon: 100%

God of Frenzy: Infuses the wielder with divine fury! Has a higher chance
    to deal double damage. Costs 5% Max HP. - 7.69%
    Square Formation: A wonderful battle formation.
    Has a higher chance to cause Immobilize and Silence effects. - 15.38%
    Thunder Strike: Has a chance to Freeze the target for 4 seconds,
    and reduces the target's Physical and Magic defences. Lasts for 8 seconds. - 15.38%
    Atk. Level +10~25 - 15.38%
    Def. Level +10~25 - 30.77%
    Critical Hit Rate +3~6% - 15.38%

i dont see the 4th int -0.05 on there, so why dont YOU gtfo lmfao and actually learn about the game before you try to even think about trolling, kthanksbye b:kiss

check pw database it says 4 add ons and THEN 1 unique add on. if u dont like it take it up with them. and ive already seen a weapon that hade 5 states on it so... thats 4 normal 1 unique -.-
  • supertroyman1
    edited December 2011
    Options
    wasnt there a thread about seeker being naturally capped at aps?

there was way back. and they were. but thats cuz the hihest aps that was possble on any sword was -.01 and seekers couldnt get a chest with - int on it but now with r8 recast its possible. unlikely but possible.
  • Exiirah - Lost City
    Exiirah - Lost City Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Lol. Just imagining a seeker attacking at 5aps (the animation) makes me cringe.. it'd look incredibly weird flinging the sword around spastically. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2011
    Options
    there was way back. and they were. but thats cuz the hihest aps that was possble on any sword was -.01 and seekers couldnt get a chest with - int on it but now with r8 recast its possible. unlikely but possible.
    ah forgot about the upgrades. altho...

just how possible on a scale of 1-10 is this cause at some point, the 'possible' will lean towards the 'nearly impossible'
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    edited December 2011
    Options
    check pw database it says 4 add ons and THEN 1 unique add on. if u dont like it take it up with them. and ive already seen a weapon that hade 5 states on it so... thats 4 normal 1 unique -.-

Rank 8 recast mage sword
    http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/7474/recast.jpg

4 add-ons; Defense + 23 Unique add-on, other 3 random add-ons.

GTFO the forums please and play a different game b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2011
    Options
    myth busted? :D
  • supertroyman1
    edited December 2011
    Options
    before any more trolls decide to visit this forum or argue about pointless **** u need to re read the first post instead of looking at the first link and ********. i checked all this out out of shear boredom. am i saying for seekers to cash shop to get this. no. am i saying thats what id like to try. no. am i saying that a 5 aps seeker would be pro. no(just lucky as all hell).this is just something that i found funny and thought id post about.

so if u still feel like complaining *sticks up middle finger* u can sit on it and rotate

oh and im pretty sure if u re look at the page for r8 recast chest http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/32278 ull see that u can get -.05 on there more then once so even if sword cant get it more then 3 times u can go shove it b:victory
  • TolanSky - Heavens Tear
    TolanSky - Heavens Tear Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    in order to get 5 APS on a Seeker via the Rank 8 Recasts, you would have to in essence roll a 13 or lower on a 100 sided dice THREE times for the Rank 8 Weapon (seeing as how it is impossible to get 4 copies of the Interval Attribute on the Weapon) as well as rolling a 2 or less on a 100 sided dice THREE times for the Body Armor. Assuming you miss any one of those you can make it up by rolling a 1 or less X number of times on the Foot Armor to make up the difference.

In otherwords Odds are not in your favor for getting 5.00 APS. I don't know how many of you play games that utilize 100 sided dice, but rolling those numbers on that consistent of a basis is simply not very likely unless you are playing with loaded dice.

While I will readily admit that a 5.00 APS Seeker is now possible, it is neither going to be CHEAP, nor incredibly common. It is rather going to be one of the rarer variations on the class and APS in general, and those people who manage to pull it off will become power houses in the game, if I am correct about this..
    Acc 1: TolanSky ~ ● Seeker / Daearena ~ Mystic / ThornLily ~ Veno
    Acc 2: Veilana ~ Sin / QueenBlubrry ~ Cleric / Lemondrop ~ Psychic
  • supertroyman1
    edited December 2011
    Options
    in order to get 5 APS on a Seeker via the Rank 8 Recasts, you would have to in essence roll a 13 or lower on a 100 sided dice THREE times for the Rank 8 Weapon (seeing as how it is impossible to get 4 copies of the Interval Attribute on the Weapon) as well as rolling a 2 or less on a 100 sided dice THREE times for the Body Armor. Assuming you miss any one of those you can make it up by rolling a 1 or less X number of times on the Foot Armor to make up the difference.

In otherwords Odds are not in your favor for getting 5.00 APS. I don't know how many of you play games that utilize 100 sided dice, but rolling those numbers on that consistent of a basis is simply not very likely unless you are playing with loaded dice.

While I will readily admit that a 5.00 APS Seeker is now possible, it is neither going to be CHEAP, nor incredibly common. It is rather going to be one of the rarer variations on the class and APS in general, and those people who manage to pull it off will become power houses in the game, if I am correct about this..

lol i agree it is a snowballs chance in hell. but the idea that its possible now means that someone will try it b:chuckle
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    There are 2 ways of getting demon sparked 5aps seeker with r8.

R8 recast sword + chest with -.25 total int (5 out of 6 possible stats)
    R8 recast sword + chest + boots with -.3 total int (6 out of 9 possible stats)

The second case combination is actually the cheapest (3x-.05 int on chest, 2x-.05 on boots, 1x-.05 on weapon).

It takes around 500,000 rerolls to do this which puts the average cost at around 10 trillion coins. In real life money that's 5 million dollars...

Doing it as sage would require 8 of 9 possible stats. That ends up making it around 1,000 times more expensive. 10 quadrillion coins, 5 billion dollars.

By the way, once you get all this a 5.0 g15 nirv dagger sin still does slightly more DPS due to naturally higher crit and wolf emblem.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited December 2011
    Options
    It takes around 500,000 rerolls to do this which puts the average cost at around 10 trillion coins. In real life money that's 5 million dollars...

Doing it as sage would require 8 of 9 possible stats. That ends up making it around 1,000 times more expensive. 10 quadrillion coins, 5 billion dollars.

By the way, once you get all this a sin still does slightly more DPS due to naturally higher crit and wolf emblem.

Can't wait to see SS's of people with this then. b:scornb:faint
  • TolanSky - Heavens Tear
    TolanSky - Heavens Tear Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Krisnda wrote: »
    Can't wait to see SS's of people with this then. b:scornb:faint

there is no way in hell I am spending that kind of money on this game... I would rather go Rank 9 Sage Seeker if that is the kind of money it takes to go 5.0 APS as a Seeker...
    Acc 1: TolanSky ~ ● Seeker / Daearena ~ Mystic / ThornLily ~ Veno
    Acc 2: Veilana ~ Sin / QueenBlubrry ~ Cleric / Lemondrop ~ Psychic
  • ItsAWolf - Archosaur
    ItsAWolf - Archosaur Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    there is no way in hell I am spending that kind of money on this game... I would rather go Rank 9 Sage Seeker if that is the kind of money it takes to go 5.0 APS as a Seeker...

You could make 3000 r9 Seekers for that kinda cash b:chuckle
  • Lenestro - Sanctuary
    Lenestro - Sanctuary Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options

The second case combination is actually the cheapest (3x-.05 int on chest, 2x-.05 on boots, 1x-.05 on weapon).

By the way, once you get all this a 5.0 g15 nirv dagger sin still does slightly more DPS due to naturally higher crit and wolf emblem.

I dont expect any cashopper to go for this. not because its expensive, but because cashoppers like that arent usually interested in increasing their farming capability.
  • Alsiadorra - Sanctuary
    Alsiadorra - Sanctuary Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options

LMAO HAHAHA.

I'm calling it right now.

Screenshots of people with that in a few months.