PvP and PvE!

Mizerx - Raging Tide
Mizerx - Raging Tide Posts: 7 Arc User
edited December 2011 in Suggestion Box
PvP & PvE

I hope you guys will read through this carefully. I want you guys to unlock a lots more PvP and PvE features. Instances, pvp events etc.

PvE:
I think you guys should add more instances, but not like the other instances... it will be instances that is more epic, gives epic loot of good PVE gear and weapons. Bosses that drops the best things, and also make the instances more fun...like you are stuck in a room and 100 mobs attacks and it falls to the players to defend and charge, as an example.

PvP:
I think you guys should add PvP gear that is good for PvP, not just gear from Twilight Temple for example that is good for both Instances and PvP. Just PvP gear that makes the players better against the opponents. The PvP gear can maybe be bought my ''Killing Points'', you can get from Territory Wars and normal PvP by slaying players. I think you guys should also create PvP areas that is not very big... but players can go there, and PvP... the best place to find players.
Um, I don't get it! Annelli! ''Demon hands appears from a burning portal from the ground and dragging you down...'' b:laugh
Post edited by Mizerx - Raging Tide on

Comments