This is for Kritty's abuse of closing threads

condo2009
condo2009 Posts: 406 Arc User
edited December 2011 in Chronicles
He asked a simple question and u closed it asap. We were told glitchers wou;d be dealt with, so I guess you closing the tread means it was a lie. If not, WHEN is the punishment going to be handed out?
Post edited by condo2009 on

Comments

• pwiqq
    pwiqq Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    condo2009 wrote: »
    He asked a simple question and u closed it asap. We were told glitchers wou;d be dealt with, so I guess you closing the tread means it was a lie. If not, WHEN is the punishment going to be handed out?

he likes closing threads b:shutup

pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1138561&page=2

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kanrak - Sanctuary
    Kanrak - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    most likely he will close this one soon too b:laugh
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    plusone!
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Massad - Harshlands
    Massad - Harshlands Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    inb4 close b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Other names include but not limited to LOKl_ _ClRCE_, _AnGeal_
  • Bellefleurs - Raging Tide
    Bellefleurs - Raging Tide Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    They will not so quit crying over it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired nonfactor archer.
  • pwiqq
    edited December 2011
    They will not so quit crying over it.

Kritty told us they would in a previous thread and i am not crying i am complaining

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • snufalufaguss
    snufalufaguss Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    You must respect kirtty's authoritah.
  • pwiqq
    edited December 2011
    You must respect kirtty's authoritah.

I do he is smart.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    inb4thefollowing:

"Locked, please PM a mod or GM for mod-relate issues."

or something like that...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • pwiqq
    edited December 2011
    inb4thefollowing:

"Locked, please PM a mod or GM for mod-relate issues."

or something like that...

Behave Koawase, why you got to be a negative nacy. He just want to know anser geesh! b:shutup

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mafiamk
    mafiamk Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    omg omg who cares so wat if they reach 105...... it aint like u get an advantage or a special skill for reach 105 blah blah blah sin lv 105 ever heard of PK POTS blah blah blah barb lv 105 so u get a litle more vit good for u know go arma someone oops 1 shot then they will call their budies and pk war starts sounds fun right :D blah blah blah this is just a pointless qq thread rember if u see a 105 u know he glitch or or or cs and did it the old fashion way oracles HAHAHAHAHA

but who doesnt cs these daysb:chuckle

/endb :bye
  • snufalufaguss
    snufalufaguss Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    mafiamk wrote: »
    omg omg who cares so wat if they reach 105...... it aint like u get an advantage or a special skill for reach 105 blah blah blah sin lv 105 ever heard of PK POTS blah blah blah barb lv 105 so u get a litle more vit good for u know go arma someone oops 1 shot then they will call their budies and pk war starts sounds fun right :D blah blah blah this is just a pointless qq thread rember if u see a 105 u know he glitch or or or cs and did it the old fashion way oracles HAHAHAHAHA

You said bye after the end. So it wasn't really the end was it? That was a boldface lie.
  • pwiqq
    edited December 2011

a lot of people care except for the ones who actually glitched
    105 is a grand achievement and cheaters should be banned/pentalized b:victory

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mafiamk
    edited December 2011
    hehehe so wat if i liedb:angry

WAT ACHIEVMENT THE ACHIEVMENT THAT U CHEATED TO GET IT LOLOLOL

only true 105 is Kitamura LIKE A BOSSS

• VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    1. Action has been taken on some, and will be taken on more shortly. The fact that the glitch existed and that we were not able to close it up for so long was our own fault, so it doesn't feel right to severely penalize everyone who exploited it. That said, the worst offenders' accounts have been found and will soon be seen to.

There you go, that's the answer. Frankieraye feels really bad that they broke the ToS and don't think it's fair to punish them. If you listened to him and care about 105, but didn't do it because you were listening to him and respecting him. Then it sucks to be you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • mafiamk
    edited December 2011
    Stand Alone Complexb:faint
  • pwiqq
    edited December 2011
    There you go, that's the answer. Frankieraye feels really bad that they broke the ToS and don't think it's fair to punish them. If you listened to him and care about 105, but didn't do it because you were listening to him and respecting him. Then it sucks to be you.

how do you know Frankieraye feels really BAD? I wished frankie felt very bad. Chances he didnt feel ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!

its not fair to punish them? HOWABOUT ITS NOT FAIR THEY DIDNT GET PUNISH FOR ABUSING IT!!!!!!!!!

it sucks to me be. NO IT DOES NOT SUCK TO BE ME CAUSE I AM WHERE THE **** IS AT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mafiamk
    edited December 2011
    one question dude why do u care so badly if they are 105 jelly ?_? should have done it yourself ijs you dont like it RAGEQUIT there are many more mmorpg if u were to leave know who would miss u
    YOU ARE JUST SOME PIXELS IN THIS WEB OF CODES
  • Divine_Death - Harshlands
    Divine_Death - Harshlands Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    pwiqq wrote: »
    how do you know Frankieraye feels really BAD? I wished frankie felt very bad. Chances he didnt feel ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!

its not fair to punish them? HOWABOUT ITS NOT FAIR THEY DIDNT GET PUNISH FOR ABUSING IT!!!!!!!!!

it sucks to me be. NO IT DOES NOT SUCK TO BE ME CAUSE I AM WHERE THE **** IS AT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like this one.
  • _Sorya_ - Lost City
    _Sorya_ - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    hehehe so wat if i liedb:angry

WAT ACHIEVMENT THE ACHIEVMENT THAT U CHEATED TO GET IT LOLOLOL

only true 105 is Kitamura LIKE A BOSSS

Kitamura was the one that FOUND that glitch, just saying b:laugh

and @OP only the GM's can decide the punishment and frankie said there wouldnt be one.
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    the punishment will be an interview for a character spotlight piece just like the first one.
    and technically, not doing anything IS dealing with it. and continuing to take money from glitchers is a good way to punish them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    pwiqq wrote: »

b:laugh It's called sarcasm. :P Because he said it doesn't feel right to punish people who knowingly violate the ToS. If he really felt that way he should of just let people do it so that anyone that cared could get it done, instead of using fear tactics and then not banning anyone. Which was clearly unfair punishment for those who listened to him. But whatever, it's just a game. It's not a big deal, yeah it sucks, but for those of us around for it message received. So to speak.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Mimiroppu - Heavens Tear
    Mimiroppu - Heavens Tear Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    It's not a big deal, yeah it sucks, but for those of us around for it message received. So to speak.

Just have to make sure you're a heavy CS'r... Then everything is fine!b:cute
  • Sir_Puma - Raging Tide
    Sir_Puma - Raging Tide Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    This has been adressed quite a few times and it's just moments before this thread is also closed.

Yes, it's sad that some used the glitch.

Yes, it's good for the company that some did cause they spent more in game, faster, then originnaly planned.

Yes, it makes some people jealous that, thinking they woudn't get any punishement, would have used the said glitch themselves.

Yes, there is still people who are not 105 cause they level the "more legit" way, but they feel better about it.

If some offenders have to be dealt with, it will eventually happen.. "Soon" <--Sarcasm

It is not that much of a deal, really...

Yeah, sins get the stealth advantage, pots were made to somewhat counter that.

Yeah, mage classes hit a bit harder, but if they were one shotting people at 101 in R9, it's not dramatic they still do at 105..

Yeah, R9 barbs one shotted people at 101 with armageddon, 20 vit more or less, is still a one shot..

So, let's just face it, harm has been done, hard to fix whitout losing a lot of players.

Just grab some friends, run multiple hypered FC's, grind in OVS, spend your tokens to make 100's of thousands of oracles, use any means you want if you really want to get to 105 and just be like some people here. If you squad a 105 you think is a glitcher and plays poorly or whatnot, just don't run with him/her again and let them live...

it's a freaking game, not martial law...

b:bye
    Proud supporter of the new expansion. Sure it has it's share of bugs, like any games. But for a pure farmer/grinder, that's a whole lot of new mobs to go beat up b:chuckle
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited December 2011
    This is totally not necessary, if you had/have a question about why something was closed/said/etc, just send us a pm, not bring up a thread about it.

Closing this.
This discussion has been closed.