PVP complainers make me LAUGH

Options
2»

Comments

• Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    No, it is not like saying "does farming mats make you feel better?" Farming mats doesn't directly affect another player in a negative way. Killing people in the manner you do is you having fun at someone else's expense. Your life is so miserable you can only find joy in making others unhappy. On top of that, you can only do it in a video game. I truly feel sorry for you.

You should feel sorry for yourself. PvP is a part of this game, even on PvE servers. This isn't the game for you. Go back to Farmville. b:bye
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Asgardeus - Sanctuary
    Asgardeus - Sanctuary Posts: 551 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Oh yeah well now you're QQing about QQers QQing about QQ. But wait this response means that I'm QQing about QQers QQing about QQer's QQing about QQ. Mind freak.

b:shocked Brain overload.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Oh this is something I actually enjoy doing... Put on low lvl gear and run around that 30 area waiting for a stupid in stealth 80+ something sin to think I can't see him... ZING 1 2 Dead now what did we learn???

b:chuckle This makes me want to seriously make a sin on a PVP server. Just for this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • snufalufaguss
    snufalufaguss Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    You should feel sorry for yourself. PvP is a part of this game, even on PvE servers. This isn't the game for you. Go back to Farmville. b:bye

Why should I feel sorry for myself? I make lots of money, have just about everything I ever need or want, and I can easily kick your azz in game or in real life.
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Why should I feel sorry for myself? I make lots of money, have just about everything I ever need or want, and I can easily kick your azz in game or in real life.

If you need to threaten people on an internet forum with real life harm, you might want to rethink that position.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options

Translated:
    I'm 14, I live in my mom's basement and have my dad's credit card info and like to make silly threats over the internet.

That's basically the statement of yours, as I read it.

b:pleased
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • HadesHound - Raging Tide
    HadesHound - Raging Tide Posts: 357 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options

Yeah... pretty safe place to say things like that, but, as someone above me stated, your probably jut some young whelp.

Be thankful for the anonimity that the internet offers. it means you can hide your little wussy self behind all the big words you want without reprisal. I do not suggest that you try this tude of yours in real life. You might end up getting seriously hurt someday. Some people take offense real quick and respond with a closed fist or worse. If you dont believe me, just watch the news or read the newspaper.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's not the years that matter, it's the milage that has true meaning. Do not spend your life trying to walk a mile in someone else's shoes. Walk the best path you can, and enjoy that journey.
    And ladies... Save a cowboy, ride a brony!
  • KingThis - Heavens Tear
    KingThis - Heavens Tear Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    The day im allowed to transfer into a pvp server is the day
    I get to pick on all the pvp bullies b:chuckle

it would make me so happeh b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <3 SLITNOTb:chuckle
  • Hideori - Lost City
    Hideori - Lost City Posts: 530 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options

lol PvEr thinks he can kick somebodys azz. makes me laugh b:laugh your face would hurt if you would say this BS in real b:victory
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options

Lets go, 1v1 fight at Sydney Central train station at 10am friday (local time). no stealth no pots.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • HadesHound - Raging Tide
    HadesHound - Raging Tide Posts: 357 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    lol if I wanna PK people, I'll go play Combat Arms, BF3, 2142, 1942,BC2, MW3 or some other shooter MMO1PS game
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's not the years that matter, it's the milage that has true meaning. Do not spend your life trying to walk a mile in someone else's shoes. Walk the best path you can, and enjoy that journey.
    And ladies... Save a cowboy, ride a brony!