Bank Locked...

devils07
devils07 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited December 2011 in General Discussion
recently my account got **** and my bank is locked..i cant open my bank..please help me out..i hav submitted tickets and mailed my details many times but still didnt get any response..please reset my bank password..please
Post edited by devils07 on

Comments

• QuietKitteh - Lost City
    QuietKitteh - Lost City Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    devils07 wrote: »
    recently my account got **** and my bank is locked..i cant open my bank..please help me out..i hav submitted tickets and mailed my details many times but still didnt get any response..please reset my bank password..please

ea new ticket you send in, makes the former ticket take longer to be answered, send in 1 ticket and WAIT UNTILL YOU GET UR ANSWER, if you DONT get ur answer within a week then MAIL THEM DIRECTLY.
  • Ikarium - Dreamweaver
    Ikarium - Dreamweaver Posts: 631 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    This makes no sense.... >.>

Nothing was missing? So, someone "****' your account just to put a password on your bank?b:puzzled
  • _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver
    _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 753 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    This makes no sense.... >.>

Nothing was missing? So, someone "****' your account just to put a password on your bank?b:puzzled

How can he see whats missing in the bank if he cant access it T_Tb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I Miss the old days of PWIb:surrender
  • Ikarium - Dreamweaver
    Ikarium - Dreamweaver Posts: 631 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    How can he see whats missing in the bank if he cant access it T_Tb:chuckle
    Coz presumably not absolutely everything would be in the bank :P Missing off the char/in the inventory, I mean :P

Either way, it still makes no senseb:surrender
  • Ladyhellcatq - Dreamweaver
    Ladyhellcatq - Dreamweaver Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Sounds like he didn't get ****-sounds like he gave his password to one of his "firends" and they got mad at him an changed his bank password. I could be wrong though-not sure what could be done about it though as im not thinking they will tell it to you.