Screenshots

___Josh___ - Dreamweaver
___Josh___ - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
edited December 2011 in Support Desk
I cannot find my screenshots. On th side of the screen it says "Screenshot saved" but their not in the element\screenshots folder. Do you know what might be wrong or where else they could be saving to? Thank you.
Post edited by ___Josh___ - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited December 2011
    Under a standard installation, they are under, "C:\Perfect World Entertainment\Perfect World International\element\screenshots" they are saved as .bmp you'll want to convert them to .jpg if you plan to upload them anywhere.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ___Josh___ - Dreamweaver
    ___Josh___ - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I had some screenshots and it used to work just fine up until yesterday. I hit the Prt Scrn button and I look in the "C:\Perfect World Entertainment\Perfect World International\element\screenshots" and they are not there. I know how to convert them to .jpeg and upload them places. Thank you tho.
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited December 2011
    Depending on how long ago you installed your game, it could also be in ...
    C:\Games\Perfect World Entertainment\Perfect World International\element\screenshots
    C:\Program Files\Perfect World Entertainment\Perfect World International\element\screenshots

You can right-click the shortcut and look at the folder that it's running from there, then go that direction.

As for converting the images, there's plenty of free batch converters, or you can just open one in paint, choose "Save as" and save it as jpeg.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]