Post edited by ULMOS - Archosaur on

Comments

• Abstractive - Archosaur
    Abstractive - Archosaur Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Traded: Winged Trophy, Cube Stamp, 2000 Tokens, Lunar Ornament

For: Love: Up and Down

(2nd week of Archosaur Server)

Traded my kingdom for a horse ! And then some !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bodyguard for Secret Passage at your service, now accepting daily installments of just 2.5m for your leisure.
  • Tojop - Dreamweaver
    Tojop - Dreamweaver Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    295m worth of packs for a love: up and down. like....two weeks agob:laugh
  • KingThis - Heavens Tear
    KingThis - Heavens Tear Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    60m for Love ↑&↓
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <3 SLITNOTb:chuckle
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Wasn't me but a friend bought a Wing Trophy from a cat shop for 100 coins, in the first week or 2 of Arch server.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    8 mill for a Baby Drake Pet when they first came out, it was worth it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • haku
    haku Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Once upon a time in 2008 (or 2009, can't remember exactly), shortly after PWE released the Crystal Love Dress, I was selling a pale-green one in catshop, and this guy came up to me and offered to trade what was probably every piece of fashion item he had plus some coins for the dress. Me: "O_O are you sure?? Why???" Him: "It for my girlfriend, she really wants it." Me: "but this is a lot..." Him: "it's alright." By the end of the trade he was literally in his underwear. I hope it was worth it for him.
  • DodoBear - Harshlands
    DodoBear - Harshlands Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Some black fash and 3 best of luck tokens for their Sell To NPC price... ^^
    Drat and double drat! b:victory
  • XXZeonXx - Harshlands
    XXZeonXx - Harshlands Posts: 372 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Two days ago, trading 100 raptures and my weapon to my faction leader right before he made my Nirvana weapon.
    Donate towards my endgame build, please. <3
    pwcalc.com/400d2e22e4b852e2
  • Manostra - Harshlands
    Manostra - Harshlands Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    My most memoriable Trade was when i sold 9999 Token of Luck for 1050 Each in a Cat Shop over night. b:shocked
    I hate Room 38
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    3.3 mil for a 2 socket +5 Hook and Thorn. This was when Hook and thorn were like 6 mil and up for 1 socket...

And now I'm waiting to hit 100 so I can get nirvana daggers/R8 daggers and sell it for 20m, since it's now +7 (2 free tishas + 4 free mirages ftw).
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • _Mg_Zr - Heavens Tear
    _Mg_Zr - Heavens Tear Posts: 562 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Not sure if this counts but what the heck i'll say it anyway
    Back in the summer of 2010 i was at the TT forges making my TT70 wep when I said in public chat does anyone need anything made? I got a trade invite, i accepted (was expecting mats to come up) but the other guy put in a lionheart chestplate i asked him was he ****ing wih me or showing off. He said giving it to me for trying to help people. b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Mg_Zr - level 100 sage Barb / level 101 demon r9 aps barb on Harshlands
    Mg_Zr - level 100 demon Psychic
    _mg_zr_ - level 100 demon Blademaster
    |\/|erlin_ 7x Wizard
    Makaveli_ - 8x Harshlands sin
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Not a trade on my end other than accepting, but one time when my archer was still small (in the 30s I think), someone randomly gave her a gold guardian charm and some Wings of Daedalus. I asked the person if he was quitting, and he said no, that he was just in a good mood.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Not a trade on my end other than accepting, but one time when my archer was still small (in the 30s I think), someone randomly gave her a gold guardian charm and some Wings of Daedalus. I asked the person if he was quitting, and he said no, that he was just in a good mood.

b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    More recently on my sin, had a friend I made during a frost run and we were duo'ing frost together to sell big room to make a bit of profit on the side.

I player info'd him at some point during the duo run and I saw his dagger, now me knowing I had stuff in the bank I told him to trade me his daggers after the run for an upgrade.
    Bout 10 mins later the run was finished and sold off, we ported out and he traded me his daggers. I went to my bank gradded some mirages and d.orbs, plus a few gems. Put it all together and I gave him back a +5 hook and thorn with a perfect garnet. (In total probably 10-15 mil) Also gave him a couple mil in coin as I was in a pretty decent mood, and he had told me he was having issues with his skills (Had like lvl 2 on the majority of them :>).

As for me...I think the best trade I ever made was selling my deicide on this bm for 70 mil at +5 with a perfect garnet, when they were selling for like 40-45 mil xD (same refine and better shard xD)
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Putting the first pigments I'd bought from the boutique in the auction house (I think the first time I'd put stuff for sale there) for NPC price (100 coins each) thinking for sure it'd be bid up to a reasonable price. Nope... both sold for 100 coins.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Once bought a script of fate from a catshop for 1 mil sold it five mins later in world chat for 90 something mil b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • CatManDoo - Dreamweaver
    CatManDoo - Dreamweaver Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    sold about 150-180m worth packs with price about 415 coins for each packb:victory

beat that hippies
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    sold 200 or so packs for 200k less than it should have been b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Vedovis - Lost City
    Vedovis - Lost City Posts: 942 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Yesterday, selling 20 gold in the AH for 168k, not 1.68m. Worst day of my PWI-life.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

| Signature made by Fishy!~ | Semiretired |
  • Jay_Dubbz - Lost City
    Jay_Dubbz - Lost City Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    My most memorable trade was back in 2009. My friend thought it was a good idea to go to hidden orchid. I dont remember why but for some reason I ended up attacking than npc and getting a pink named and next thing I know a high level bm comes and aoes everyone in the area, we all die and my hh70 magic sword dropped lol. So I ended up trading my panther mount which I loved back then for another hh70 magic sword lol.
  • Nyxyo - Harshlands
    Nyxyo - Harshlands Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    well
    bought fc ring for 5 mil from shop sold 35mil over night
    bought 2000 tokens for 2,3k each instead 23000 lol...
    bought script of fate 35mil sold 85 - 2 days later
    got red fist mat drop in 3-3 sold 145 share to 4
    got red fist mat drop in 3-3 sold 145 share to 3 haha
    trade safire gem (4mil) for garnet(15mil) at that time ..
    and so many more lol

oh and last after wasted like 20 mil in die try to make my army pants dark green i bought from wc with 500k lol ...was all worth i love that pantsb:chuckle

oh and last one dropped 12mil from alt to main in party but for some reason was not able to pick..so some random sin got 12mil xd ... karma
  • ObviousAlt - Raging Tide
    ObviousAlt - Raging Tide Posts: 655 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    1 mil for a Cube of Fate Stamp about 1 year into RT server
    102 Celestial Demon Archer (2nd Rebirth 102)
    101 Celestial Sage Blademaster (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Sin (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Seeker (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Wiz (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Cleric (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Barb (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Duskblade (2nd Rebirth 101)
  • Sir_Puma - Raging Tide
    Sir_Puma - Raging Tide Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Not a big user of swords but found in auction yesterday :

Divine comprehensions (fc85 gold) +3, sharded with a perfect garnet for 600k...(quite low if u ask me, even if not excellent)

A few months ago, my wife found a Tauren Cheiftan Cape mold for 300k.

Beware if u forget a "0" in auction, someone, somewhere is checking a lot and will notice b:chuckle
    Proud supporter of the new expansion. Sure it has it's share of bugs, like any games. But for a pure farmer/grinder, that's a whole lot of new mobs to go beat up b:chuckle
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    Alasen - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,874 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    lol that sword's only WORTH like 600k to a mil.... unless it's the FF channeling rings.. yu're not gonna get much for FF gear anymore.
  • Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear
    Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Best purchase: 4m for a lunar weap first week anni packs were out.

Best sale: Sold a frost weap that same day for 120m

Worst purchase: 220m for a Twilight scepter the first day the packs with them came out (none had dropped on HT)

Worst sale: 80m for a Scroll of tome within the first 2 weeks of the first anni pack sale... I want it back!
    Main:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Alts:
    Lypiphera 101 Cleric
    Incompetance 100 Blademaster
    MetalPenguin 101 Seeker

b:dirtySolara_Craft/Disarmonia_Xb:dirty
  • FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    my best trade was when i was flying into the west gate of Archo on my gryphon, and a barb whispered me if i would trade him my gryphon for his orange tiger (then, the only colour available). i thought he was nuts! a cash shop item for a rare (then) mount?! the only thing that made me hesitate was that the gryphon had been a gift from a dear friend when she left the game, and i felt like i was being disloyal to her, to trade it. but i still have the white ninetails she gave me at the same time, so i took the trade. i love my tiger, and feel he is so awesome. i just wish PWI would let us name our mounts, as we do our pets....i have some good ideas!

i have a blue eagle my son gave me for my birthday, when they first came out, and last Christmas, when the mount sale was on, he replaced my gryphon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
  • xiluchang
    xiluchang Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Yesterday, selling 20 gold in the AH for 168k, not 1.68m. Worst day of my PWI-life.

how is that bad? it still should have matched you up with the highest buy rate which on LC is about 1.6-1.7m atm you makin up stories to fit in wit the cool kids?
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    xiluchang wrote: »
    how is that bad? it still should have matched you up with the highest buy rate which on LC is about 1.6-1.7m atm you makin up stories to fit in wit the cool kids?

Someone bought 20 gold for 168k, poster sold gold for 168k. Gold is going for 1.68 mil.

So, instead of selling 20 gold and getting 33 million 600 thousand coins... They ended up with three million 360 thousand coins.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Bashmaster - Raging Tide
    Bashmaster - Raging Tide Posts: 353 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    my best trade ever was getting a helm of holy punishment for 25mil while the packs weren't on sale
    well that getting a few mil worth of hypers for 1/10th the price (8.5k a stone instead of 85k)
  • Tojop - Dreamweaver
    Tojop - Dreamweaver Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Someone bought 20 gold for 168k, poster sold gold for 168k. Gold is going for 1.68 mil.

So, instead of selling 20 gold and getting 33 million 600 thousand coins... They ended up with three million 360 thousand coins.

Unless they changed something, that's not how it works. If you offer to sell gold for 1 coin, it should default to the highest buy price. I know for a fact that it works the other way; e.g., I've bought 20 gold, paying 400k each. The sell prices may have been 5 gold for 390k, and 40 gold for 400k. I'll buy the 5 for 390k automatically, without having to underbid to get them.