Holy ****, is anything NOT for sale?

Shadowphreak - Lost City
Shadowphreak - Lost City Posts: 151 Arc User
edited December 2011 in General Discussion
Is this last big blow out before year end? Everything is on sale, EXCEPT Account Stash/Inv. stones. WTF. b:angry

With just over 800,000 players, $112 mil in revenue last quarter alone - $12 mil in profit, I'd expect something for us. b:chuckle
Evolution: Dungeon Master > Bards Tale > Ultima > Archlord > Perfect World

Leader of faction: REJECTED | Recruiting FUBAR players since 2010 |FREE BEER

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Shadowphreak - Lost City on

Comments

• Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I wanted Tailor, Blacksmith, Craftsman, and Apo training kits to be 66% off. b:surrender Those go on sale so infrequently, I haven't had the chance to pick them up yet when they were on sale.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Yeah I logged in for the 1st time in about a month and was like, wow lol. They put nearly everything they could on sale, and stuff like orbs and them packs at rock bottom prices.
  • Sukinee - Heavens Tear
    Sukinee - Heavens Tear Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    They have been having inventory sales much more frequently than they used to...I don't think it's going to take that long for another one of those sales to come back.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Member of Nocturne and Hikari...spread the light be nice to others!

"I conform to non-conformity." Join date: November 2008 :D
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Account Stash Extension Stones or GTFO
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • Segreta - Sanctuary
    Segreta - Sanctuary Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Actually,gender change scroll and same-gender marriage pack its not on sale.

Oh wait....
    b:chuckle
    Iam Segreta,Queen of the Chicken Kingdom,proud owner of the legendary Blue Chicken,BEHOLD Mortals o,o^
    Current # Chickens:
    ^,^ <- My Cleric <3
    o,o <- My Veno
    n_n <- My Bm
    =,= <- My Barb *Used as Mount*
    >,o <- My Sin(Stealth all the time for no reason)
  • HadesHound - Raging Tide
    HadesHound - Raging Tide Posts: 357 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Account Stash Extension Stones or GTFO

Yeah... I would LOVE to have an Account Stash size of at least 32.
    Maybe a Back capacity of 120.
    Make the Fashion inventory useful by allowing us to put ALL wearables into it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's not the years that matter, it's the milage that has true meaning. Do not spend your life trying to walk a mile in someone else's shoes. Walk the best path you can, and enjoy that journey.
    And ladies... Save a cowboy, ride a brony!
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Is this last big blow out before year end? Everything is on sale, EXCEPT Account Stash/Inv. stones. WTF. b:angry
    it was on sale just a short while ago. Sorry you missed it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan