Comments

• toshozen
    toshozen Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    God.. that sounds awesome b:dirty xD
  • monkeyshatter
    monkeyshatter Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, it looks like the snowmen have learned to fight back this year. We're going to disable them and snow for the time being until we can find out more about this.

Servers will hopefully be up in about 15-20 minutes.
  • Hobogin - Heavens Tear
    Hobogin - Heavens Tear Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    hy.po.ther.mi.a
    Noun
    :
    The condition of having an abnormally low body temperature, typically one that is dangerously low.

What with all the snow, and so many players roaming around in bermudas or bikinis, random death was bound to occur.

Get into those warm jackets, folks, so that the servers can be brought back online!

LOL Prow... How ya doin'?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Adromada - Raging Tide
    Adromada - Raging Tide Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    well for this mess up you can reward me 4000 DQ points, so i can get a demon/sage event card, my time is valuable (not really but i like to think it is). b:victory
    The universe is made of Twelve particles of matter, Four forces of nature, The world is a dynamic mess Of Jiggling things.
  • shovedtbh
    shovedtbh Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Take your time, and take even longer fixing my hair style glitches :(
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    Sympathi - Archosaur Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    :: Youtube.com/YCEvenix :: Seeker PvP, PvE and TW Videos
  • Berserker_ - Dreamweaver
    Berserker_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 366 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, it looks like the snowmen have learned to fight back this year. We're going to disable them and snow for the time being until we can find out more about this.

made me lol. snow causing chaos D: i got hit by a snowmen onceb:pleased
    [SIGPIC]www.spades.tw[/SIGPIC]
    b:cute
  • Willbert - Dreamweaver
    Willbert - Dreamweaver Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    ok.. saw admins reply to severs being down.
  • Kweer - Sanctuary
    Kweer - Sanctuary Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited December 2011

b:cryb:cryb:cry

The Grinch stole Christmas! That, or Jack Skellington....

I am immensely disappointed! *pouts*
    b:nosebleed ಥ_ಥ PWI Follower since Jan '08 ಥ_ಥ b:nosebleed
    RisenPhoenix - 100 - Demon- Cleric - Sanctuary
    Ceshiari - 100 Barbarian - Sage - Sanctuary
    Nakhtuul - 100 Blademaster - Demon - Archosaur
    Nakhtuul - 8x Seeker - Sage - Archosaur
    Kehrendorh - 100 Archer - Demon - Archosaur
    /\pollo - 7x Cleric - Future Sage - Sanctuary
    Kweer - 7x Assassin - Future Demon - Sanctuary
  • Kawai_Kira - Heavens Tear
    Kawai_Kira - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2011

*pks u for making causal talk when the snowmen are atking* pick up ur ***** dags and help with the war :O RAWR!!!!!
  • Adromada - Raging Tide
    edited December 2011

lol now that's epic flying saucer sauce.
    The universe is made of Twelve particles of matter, Four forces of nature, The world is a dynamic mess Of Jiggling things.
  • Pytharia - Lost City
    Pytharia - Lost City Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    No snowmen? Then I'm not playing.b:cry
  • Prowler - Heavens Tear
    Prowler - Heavens Tear Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited December 2011

Well, it's warm, it's incredibly humid... Where I am, the risk of hypothermia is somewhat low. The weather's lovely for a spot of beach-combing or swimming in the ocean, and I'm looking forward to zipping off to my favorite beaches in a few days.

So yeah, I'm doing well :-)
    --
    Prowler (Venomancer) on Heaven's Tear

Former Leader of QuestSeek: International level 3 faction.
  • Clawbarb - Harshlands
    Clawbarb - Harshlands Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Hopefully they're fixing something good this time.

As for the question, the tideborn and earthguard lost my vote. The tideborn expansion had classes ppl keep QQing about and it's driving me insane. Also the tideborn expansion barely effected the Lv20-40 and the Lv60-100 people. The earthguard was a improvement for the Lv20-40, but it's lost my vote because no new tamable Veno pets. I'll at least like this fox to be tamable.

SilverFox.jpg

Lost Empire wins my vote. Sorry genies, blame your friend Zeal for taking a Veno's job, but we're still better. I can get Deathflow without killing Djinscream. I'll like to see a Zeal do that. b:laugh

What ya mean? i can lure deathflow with my zeal without killing djinn......i do it on a regular basis to farm TT99 wrist mats :)

Anyways, my vote is lost empire, and right after age of spirits. The rest of the expansions kinda just blew up the game. Back then it was all skill related, now it's milk the cashcow till it dies, then release a new expansion that people will HAVE to pour money in to be OP ( like fishies and EG's )

BTW, stop saying maintenance is over at 1 AM PSt when it's not....this really shows the lack of competence imho. If i say to my clients that their server will be up and running by 1 AM and it's not, i'll get a freaking lawsuit thrown at me. Either say 2-3 AM and if it comes up earlier that's fine, or just don't say anything at all.
  • Hobogin - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2011
    *pks u for making causal talk when the snowmen are atking* pick up ur ***** dags and help with the war :O RAWR!!!!!

I'll be doin that war on meh lowbies...ijs i got a BM to lvl 22 in like 15 min that way
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kirkstephen
    kirkstephen Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    how long till the severs are sorted?
  • Shiazraz - Dreamweaver
    Shiazraz - Dreamweaver Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    the snowmen are dangerous this year at least we wont have to fight eachother to kill em just wait for em to kill the other people
  • Adromada - Raging Tide
    edited December 2011
    no actually you can reward me my acheivement tokens seeming iv'e earnt so much but have no tokens, oh the irony pwi..! the irony!!
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited December 2011

since they are NOT linked (considering I have the npcgen.data for 1.4.4), have you guys tried JUST the snow or JUST the snowmen?
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • nacel104
    nacel104 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    ewww no snowmen... sad PWI on holiday
  • Kawai_Kira - Heavens Tear
    Kawai_Kira - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    What ya mean? i can lure deathflow with my zeal without killing djinn......i do it on a regular basis to farm TT99 wrist mats :)

Anyways, my vote is lost empire, and right after age of spirits. The rest of the expansions kinda just blew up the game. Back then it was all skill related, now it's milk the cashcow till it dies, then release a new expansion that people will HAVE to pour money in to be OP ( like fishies and EG's )

i loved using genie lure back before everyone figured it out/were told how it works. ppl were all like WTF HOW DID YOU PULL THAT. im just like ...cause im just that awesome MAUHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
  • HadesHound - Raging Tide
    HadesHound - Raging Tide Posts: 357 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    well for this mess up you can reward me 4000 DQ points, so i can get a demon/sage event card, my time is valuable (not really but i like to think it is). b:victory

While your at it, I think my lost time is worth about 100 Gold... Or an equivolant amount of rep.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's not the years that matter, it's the milage that has true meaning. Do not spend your life trying to walk a mile in someone else's shoes. Walk the best path you can, and enjoy that journey.
    And ladies... Save a cowboy, ride a brony!
  • Sacresha - Archosaur
    Sacresha - Archosaur Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    heheheh, i'd rather get killed by snowman than look like I am going through chemotherapy :(
  • Adromada - Raging Tide
    edited December 2011
    While your at it, I think my lost time is worth about 100 Gold... Or an equivolant amount of rep.

Youll see my name up in system as long as the mobs actually drop something, well anything but coin.
  • Hobogin - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2011
    GL Euro servers... post here if you randomly die pls
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Intimidator - Heavens Tear
    Intimidator - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    EU is up again

Must be due to the austerity measures approved by certain European governments this week.
  • Hobogin - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2011
    Must be due to the austerity measures approved by certain European governments this week.

LOL, Prow are you multi loggin' the threads?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Disarmonia_X - Heavens Tear
    Disarmonia_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Q.Q; I want the killer snowmen...
    [SIGPIC]http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo22/disarmonia_X/DisaGD4Life.png[/SIGPIC]
    ♥Aneurysmal
    ~PWI status: Retired
    P.S. and happily ever after: with Aneu~
    b:kiss
  • Hobogin - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2011
    Q.Q; I want the killer snowmen...

Me too Jess, me too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]