NV Pants

Options
Shadowphreak - Lost City
Shadowphreak - Lost City Posts: 151 Arc User
edited December 2011 in General Discussion
Quick question, for the SINS, did you go with .05 int NV or Lunar pants, and did you make it from scratch or buy the pre-req pants beforehand? Trying to figure cheapest way to do this, been putting it off forever.

So far looks like 250 uncanny's plus tt armour. Can't find any of the pre-req lunar armour.
Evolution: Dungeon Master > Bards Tale > Ultima > Archlord > Perfect World

Leader of faction: REJECTED | Recruiting FUBAR players since 2010 |FREE BEER

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Shadowphreak - Lost City on

Comments

• BladedZero - Sanctuary
    BladedZero - Sanctuary Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    lol dude lunar doesn't come with .05, NVs come in two flavors lunar and TT. They both take 250 cannies so you're not getting around that. The only reason why the majority of the sins have NV TT is because TT is more farmed than lunar, they sort of both have their hit and misses. However I tend to like Lunars more since they don't auto bind and the high base values promote team play.

Edit: as for market value, you're better off making it from scratch. The only NV gears sold are the ones with only two sockets and the seller wants to make a new pair cause the cost to socket those things are stupidly high.
  • Kyrael - Dreamweaver
    Kyrael - Dreamweaver Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    lol dude lunar doesn't come with .05, NVs come in two flavors lunar and TT. They both take 250 cannies so you're not getting around that. The only reason why the majority of the sins have NV TT is because TT is more farmed than lunar, they sort of both have their hit and misses. However I tend to like Lunars more since they don't auto bind and the high base values promote team play.

The OP most likely meant to ask whether they got TT or Lunar NV pants and why, rather than if they got Lunar pants or NV pants, which is a pointless question. What they were asking was also not if they could make them without uncanny crystals, but if people farmed the initial pants then the crystals, or bought the pants and then got crystals. The "looks like ___" meant that that was his current course of action based on availability.
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Both of the pants at second cast give -.05 BladedZero, which is what he was asking about partly. Mainly he is asking which did people go with.

I personally am going with the TT (HH) Pants so that they do auto-bind once I equip them that way I can go PVP and not have to worry about SL or some other **** (means binding the majority of my other gear, but meh idc)
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BladedZero - Sanctuary
    BladedZero - Sanctuary Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Quick question, for the SINS, did you go with .05 int NV or Lunar pants, and did you make it from scratch or buy the pre-req pants beforehand? Trying to figure cheapest way to do this, been putting it off forever.

So far looks like 250 uncanny's plus tt armour. Can't find any of the pre-req lunar armour.
    Both of the pants at second cast give -.05 BladedZero, which is what he was asking about partly. Mainly he is asking which did people go with.

I personally am going with the TT (HH) Pants so that they do auto-bind once I equip them that way I can go PVP and not have to worry about SL or some other **** (means binding the majority of my other gear, but meh idc)

And he asked if we went nirvana or Lunar. I realized both give interval at double cast, I do have pieces from both sets after all. I simply just corrected him and gave him an answer regardless.
  • ImNotFiveAps - Dreamweaver
    ImNotFiveAps - Dreamweaver Posts: 458 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I went lunar because it doesnt bind, and has higher base resists than TT nirvana. And it looks way prettier :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]