M0unts

ResMePls - Heavens Tear
ResMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,349 Arc User
edited December 2011 in General Discussion
0k s0 why d0 PWI m0unts fail s0 hard in c0mparis0n t0 0ther MM0's? PWI has released s0me nice things in it's time but really m0st are just pathetic....What ever happened t0 flaming Drag0n m0unts, gl0wing m0nster m0unts and stuff? It's just crappy m0unt after crappy m0unt. Lets take a l00k shall we.

Hell H0und
PWI's all time 0verated m0unt. Back in the day this was the peek 0f c00lness in PWI,N0tice the shine 0n this m0unt that extracts sins fr0m all parts 0f the w0rld. N0rmally the 0nes that can't play their class.D0n't believe me? Next time y0u see a fail R9 sin running ar0und, ask them if they 0nce 0wned a hell h0und....

PWI's l33t rec0l0red m0unt.
PWI decided t0 reward it's player base with s0mething special during the Anni seas0n. S0 the brand new c00l m0unt that every0ne and their cats n0w own is a this rec0l0red failure.0f c0urse 0nly p00r ppl ride this m0unt.

N0w lets l00k at an0ther MM0 that is n0t even trying yet even with the m0nkeys as devel0pers they were able t0 c0me up with this.
JD's Tw0 headed win
Which 0ne w0uld y0u ride?

0k lets give PWI an0ther chance t0 try hard with s0mething recent.
Tempest M0unt
Is this a hawt ride? 0r a thanksgiving meal? PWI has decided t0 create a bird with flames c0ming 0ut of it's butt t0 attract the players because 0f it's "shiny" behind. WARNING d0n't let y0ur friends see y0u 0n this m0unt f0r risk 0f persecuti0n.

Lets l00k at an0ther 0ne shall we?
C0smic Unic0rn
PWI is s0 pr0 they decided t0 be 0riginal and make a unic0rn.....This has 0nly been d0ne 34248234723487 times already in nearly every game......It seems that 0nly the ppl wh0 think they are unic0rns irl 0r bisexual ride this m0unt pr0udly. M0re test must be d0ne to insure accuracy.

Lets l00k at an0ther rand0m m0unt.....
Rawr
D0 I even need t0 g0 int0 the epicness 0f this??This m0unt was created by intelligent beings wh0 realized that recoloring a m0unt 50000 times is n0t g0ing t0 be c00l. S0 they c0mbined brain cells to create this win.

Since PWI c0uld n0t scrap t0gether en0ugh fundz f0r a real drag0n, they decided t0 settle f0r a interbreed sting ray and sea h0rse and create a h0ver craft...Apparently air fuel in PWI ec0n0mey is t0 expensive.
Tidal Serpent
A full r9 sin 0 rlly? Fail m0re PWI....

After much study, PWI decide the sexiest m0unt every created was....
Ancient B0a
PWI's 0nly m0unt that required eff0rt t0 make.But s00n m0st realized it was just an0ther rec0l0r.

Mystic Serpent
Y u n0 use brain PWI?

PWI's last attempt t0 make s0mething 0f value.....
Goldmane Li0n
0MG IT'S ASLAN!!!!

Summary ladies and gentlemen

PWI M0unt

Every 0ther games m0unt(N0tice the w0men)

PWI we need c00ler m0unts pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls......

Ch00se y0ur rideb:bye.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I know what your thinking.
Post edited by ResMePls - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• NiightmareXz - Harshlands
    NiightmareXz - Harshlands Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I like my bulbfish. b:sad

Also haven't goldmanes been out since like... early 09 o.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ˙buoɹʇs ǝq ןן,ı ʇɐɥʇ ɟןǝsʎɯ ןןǝʇ ı os
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    gotta give orginality credits for most of the fly mounts tho ;o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Asgardeus - Sanctuary
    Asgardeus - Sanctuary Posts: 551 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I refuse to read that wall of fake *oh hey my o key is broke*. b:surrender
    It offends my typographic feelings ~__~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Panther is still the c00lest m0unt.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • Ahkeli - Heavens Tear
    Ahkeli - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Panther is still the coolest mount.
    Lies.

Tiger-f0rm Barbarians are the best m0unts!
  • Sukinee - Heavens Tear
    Sukinee - Heavens Tear Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    But, but...I like my chubbs :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Member of Nocturne and Hikari...spread the light be nice to others!

"I conform to non-conformity." Join date: November 2008 :D
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I use a battlecat cos no-one else does.
  • ResMePls - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2011
    I am pretty c0nfident PWI can c0me up with s0mething c00l f0r a m0unt, but hey eff0rt is t0 much t0 aff0rd these days...
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    edited December 2011
    I am pretty c0nfident PWI can c0me up with s0mething c00l f0r a m0unt, but hey eff0rt is t0 much t0 aff0rd these days...

PWI has many many m0re w0rse things t0 c0nsider fixing than m0unts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    i can't read your post because you can't figure out that making every letter "o" capitalized, makes it really hard to read in huge walls of text. >_>

Basically, you answered your own question. Wanmei can't be arsed enough to be creative and think something neat up.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Mimiroppu - Heavens Tear
    Mimiroppu - Heavens Tear Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    After that whole "Mystery Friday" mount ****, I've just about given up on getting a new, non-pack based (hell, even a CREATIVE) mount. "Hey! Let's release a mount that's previously available ingame through the auctions! Even though it usually goes for about 12m ingame, lets put it in there for 50 Gold! SMERT IDEA CREATED!!!!"

I mean, I really wanted that Goldfish of Happiness... Instead the cash shop released wtf50goldbulbfish. :( I seriously doubt ANYONE bought that. If they did, I'm sure they were only ingame for like 2 days and didn't know any better. All of these pack wings and mounts SHOULD be in the cash shop as they are mostly for aesthetic purposes. a 3.3 speed flyer is still a 3.3 speed flyer no matter what color it comes in. Just keep gears that are hard to get... IDK hard to get? Saving up 140m for a pretty sprite is **** b:angry

Making something creative is 2muchw0rk. We're just pack monkies to them anyways.
  • Bunnybites - Harshlands
    Bunnybites - Harshlands Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    i can't read your post because you can't figure out that making every letter "o" capitalized, makes it really hard to read in huge walls of text. >_>

Basically, you answered your own question. Wanmei can't be arsed enough to be creative and think something neat up.

1 d1dn't even try to read the or1g1nal post. I th1nk 1's are so much cooler than 0's. b:chuckle
  • DuckTapez - Archosaur
    DuckTapez - Archosaur Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    b4rb5 4r3 7h3 b357 m0un7, n0 c0n73s7
    y0o c4n7 4rgu3 w17h 4ny7h1ng 7h47 g1v35 y0u fr33 ch1 4nd w1ll 74nk 4 77 f0r y0u
    7h47 700k W4Y m0r3 71m3 4nd 3ff0r7 70 7yp3 7h4n n3c3554ry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Duct tape is like The Force: bright on one side, dark on the other. It holds the world together, and, if not handled correctly, becomes a sticky mess.
    edited December 2011
    b4rb5 4r3 7h3 b357 m0un7, n0 c0n73s7
    y0o c4n7 4rgu3 w17h 4ny7h1ng 7h47 g1v35 y0u fr33 ch1 4nd w1ll 74nk 4 77 f0r y0u
    7h47 700k W4Y m0r3 71m3 4nd 3ff0r7 70 7yp3 7h4n n3c3554ry

Try harderb:bye.
  • anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    i do have to agree originality is not pwi's strong suit lol and by the way not only poor people ride the anni mount thnk you very muchb:scorn

and the OP's writing isnt tht bad i do believe res is doing tht becus a key is broken if i remember right
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
  • DuckTapez - Archosaur
    DuckTapez - Archosaur Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Try harderb:bye.

brain power drained b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Duct tape is like The Force: bright on one side, dark on the other. It holds the world together, and, if not handled correctly, becomes a sticky mess.
  • laloner
    laloner Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I like the tempest mount and friend who didn't play the game for 4 months came back just to get the unicorn mount. People like what they like.
    AKA PermaSpark, Heartshatter
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Maybe because it's 5 AM and I'm just laughing at random sht, but I was entertained.
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Your post was more painful to read than riding these mounts is. b:chuckle
  • CrusherJam - Dreamweaver
    CrusherJam - Dreamweaver Posts: 550 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    wh@t?
    19k Hp and rising my goal is 20k unbuffed (would love 25k )
  • lordhanzo
    lordhanzo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    0k s0 why d0 PWI m0unts fail s0 hard in c0mparis0n t0 0ther MM0's? PWI has released s0me nice things in it's time but really m0st are just pathetic....What ever happened t0 flaming Drag0n m0unts, gl0wing m0nster m0unts and stuff? It's just crappy m0unt after crappy m0unt. Lets take a l00k shall we.

Hell H0und
    PWI's all time 0verated m0unt. Back in the day this was the peek 0f c00lness in PWI,N0tice the shine 0n this m0unt that extracts sins fr0m all parts 0f the w0rld. N0rmally the 0nes that can't play their class.D0n't believe me? Next time y0u see a fail R9 sin running ar0und, ask them if they 0nce 0wned a hell h0und....

PWI's l33t rec0l0red m0unt.
    PWI decided t0 reward it's player base with s0mething special during the Anni seas0n. S0 the brand new c00l m0unt that every0ne and their cats n0w own is a this rec0l0red failure.0f c0urse 0nly p00r ppl ride this m0unt.

N0w lets l00k at an0ther MM0 that is n0t even trying yet even with the m0nkeys as devel0pers they were able t0 c0me up with this.
    JD's Tw0 headed win
    Which 0ne w0uld y0u ride?

0k lets give PWI an0ther chance t0 try hard with s0mething recent.
    Tempest M0unt
    Is this a hawt ride? 0r a thanksgiving meal? PWI has decided t0 create a bird with flames c0ming 0ut of it's butt t0 attract the players because 0f it's "shiny" behind. WARNING d0n't let y0ur friends see y0u 0n this m0unt f0r risk 0f persecuti0n.

Lets l00k at an0ther 0ne shall we?
    C0smic Unic0rn
    PWI is s0 pr0 they decided t0 be 0riginal and make a unic0rn.....This has 0nly been d0ne 34248234723487 times already in nearly every game......It seems that 0nly the ppl wh0 think they are unic0rns irl 0r bisexual ride this m0unt pr0udly. M0re test must be d0ne to insure accuracy.

Lets l00k at an0ther rand0m m0unt.....
    Rawr
    D0 I even need t0 g0 int0 the epicness 0f this??This m0unt was created by intelligent beings wh0 realized that recoloring a m0unt 50000 times is n0t g0ing t0 be c00l. S0 they c0mbined brain cells to create this win.

Since PWI c0uld n0t scrap t0gether en0ugh fundz f0r a real drag0n, they decided t0 settle f0r a interbreed sting ray and sea h0rse and create a h0ver craft...Apparently air fuel in PWI ec0n0mey is t0 expensive.
    Tidal Serpent
    A full r9 sin 0 rlly? Fail m0re PWI....

After much study, PWI decide the sexiest m0unt every created was....
    Ancient B0a
    PWI's 0nly m0unt that required eff0rt t0 make.But s00n m0st realized it was just an0ther rec0l0r.

Mystic Serpent
    Y u n0 use brain PWI?

PWI's last attempt t0 make s0mething 0f value.....
    Goldmane Li0n
    0MG IT'S ASLAN!!!!

PWI M0unt

Every 0ther games m0unt(N0tice the w0men)

PWI we need c00ler m0unts pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls......

Ch00se y0ur rideb:bye.

what kind of sorcery is that he's able to type o?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm on Heavens Tear!
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    ok so why do PWI mounts fail so hard in comparison to other MMo's? PWI has released some nice things in it's time but really most are just pathetic....What ever happened to flaming Dragon mounts, glowing monster mounts and stuff? It's just crappy mount after crappy mount. Lets take a look shall we.

Hell Hound
    PWI's all time overated mount. Back in the day this was the peek of coolness in PWI,Notice the shine on this mount that extracts sins from all parts of the world. Normally the ones that can't play their class.Don't believe me? Next time you see a fail R9 sin running around, ask them if they once owned a hell hound....

PWI's l33t recolored mount.
    PWI decided to reward it's player base with something special during the Anni season. So the brand new cool mount that everyone and their cats now own is a this recolored failure.of course only poor ppl ride this mount.

Now lets look at another MMo that is not even trying yet even with the monkeys as developers they were able to come up with this.
    JD's Two headed win
    Which one would you ride?

ok lets give PWI another chance to try hard with something recent.
    Tempest Mount
    Is this a hawt ride? or a thanksgiving meal? PWI has decided to create a bird with flames coming out of it's butt to attract the players because of it's "shiny" behind. WARNING don't let your friends see you on this mount for risk of persecution.

Lets look at another one shall we?
    Cosmic Unicorn
    PWI is so pro they decided to be original and make a unicorn.....This has only been done 34248234723487 times already in nearly every game......It seems that only the ppl who think they are unicorns irl or bisexual ride this mount proudly. More test must be done to insure accuracy.

Lets look at another random mount.....
    Rawr
    Do I even need to go into the epicness of this??This mount was created by intelligent beings who realized that recoloring a mount 5oooo times is not going to be cool. So they combined brain cells to create this win.

Since PWI could not scrap together enough fundz for a real dragon, they decided to settle for a interbreed sting ray and sea horse and create a hover craft...Apparently air fuel in PWI economey is to expensive.
    Tidal Serpent
    A full r9 sin o rlly? Fail more PWI....

After much study, PWI decide the sexiest mount every created was....
    Ancient Boa
    PWI's only mount that required effort to make.But soon most realized it was just another recolor.

Mystic Serpent
    Y u no use brain PWI?

PWI's last attempt to make something of value.....
    Goldmane Lion
    oMG IT'S ASLAN!!!!

PWI Mount

Every other games mount(Notice the women)

PWI we need cooler mounts pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls......

Choose your rideb:bye.

Fixed for you b:sin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Fixed for you b:sin

Omds.
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    ...and their cats n0w own is a this...

...flames c0ming 0ut of it's butt...

...M0re test must be d0ne to insure accuracy...

...realized that recoloring a m0unt 50000 times is n0t g0ing t0 be c00l. S0 they c0mbined brain cells to create this win...

I thought your o key was broken? What blasphemy is this?! b:surprised
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2011
    wh0 started this rum0r that my 0 key is br0ken..?
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    edited December 2011
    wh0 started this rum0r that my 0 key is br0ken..?

You did?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited December 2011
    You did?

Technically, he didn't. Somebody else suggested it, and he never disagreed. Thus, the rumor from that point onward has been that his o key is broken.b:surrender
    edited December 2011
    KrittyCat wrote: »
    Technically, he didn't. Somebody else suggested it, and he never disagreed. Thus, the rumor from that point onward has been that his o key is broken.b:surrender

Thank y0u.....
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Thank y0u.....

Do you speak like taht IRL?

I can imagine extra emphasis on every 'o' you speak.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Do you speak like taht IRL?

I can imagine extra emphasis on every 'o' you speak.

I just picture him/her, like totally, as like a vallly grrrl. Like O.M.G. Like totally full on, full out. Like for realsies. And like he totally into like all the lates because you know like OMG hes like into like all the style. hes like totally fetch. And he types like you know like he totally can't read because OMG it's so cool. Oh my gah! and did you his last post. Its like totally legit, like totally. Like we totaly need some new style of mounts like for realsies. Cuz like srsly? W.T.F. Like you know? like srsly11111

likedid I do it right?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
This discussion has been closed.