When do new skills get introduced? Dec 15?

Options
Shadowphreak - Lost City
Shadowphreak - Lost City Posts: 151 Arc User
edited December 2011 in General Discussion
Stolen from Sympathi - Archosaur original post...

(super special link to original posting)
Venomancer The New Venomancer

Skill 1: Summons a voodoo doll of the target. Target will take damage equal to 50% magic damage the doll takes and slows the target by 30%. Doll will remain out for 12 to 28, depending on soul force, seconds.

Skill 1 upgrade: Summons a voodoo doll of the target. Target will take damage equal to 100% magic damage the doll takes and slows the target by 30%. Doll will remain out for 12 to 28, depending on soul force, seconds.

Skill 2: Usable whilst in fox form. Transforms target into a frog causing all skills to become unusable for 6 seconds.

Skill 3: User and users pet becomes immune to stun for 10 seconds, increasing base physical attack and accuracy of both by 100% for 10 seconds.

Skill 4: Buffs target into reducing all damage user takes by 30% and reflecting back 100% of physical damage taken to target. Available in PvP.

Skill 5: Usable in fox form. Decreases chi of target by 150 (1 1/2 sparks)

Barbarian The New Barbarian

Skill 1: Skill only available whilst on the ground. All enemies within a 20 meter radius of target take 50% of weapon damage in physical damage and has a 50 to 90% chance, depending on soul force, to disable there flying mounts. Skill will deal triple damage to targets affected in the air.

Skill 1 upgrade: Skill only available whilst on the ground. All enemies within a 20 meter radius of target take 120% of weapon damage in physical damage and has a 60 to 100% chance, depending on soul force, to disable there flying mounts. Skill will deal triple damage to targets affected in the air.

Skill 2: Taunts targets currently selecting you to become unable to switch targets for 6 seconds. Skill will only affect players.

Skill 3: Buff yourself to become immune to all damage for 6 seconds if you would die, but max HP will be reduced by 99%. Lasts 2 minutes.

Skill 4: Buff yourself to increase your base physical damage by 3% weapon damage each time you take damage, can stack up to a maximum of 150% (50 times) Lasts 60 seconds.

Skill 5: Deals base damage plus 100% weapon damage plus 1200 physical damage to all targets in a 12 meter frontal line. Will attract aggro of monsters.

Psychic The New Psychic

Skill 1: Makes all squad members within 6 meters unable to be targeted, lasts 3.5 to 7.5 seconds depending on Soul Force

Skill 1 upgrade: Makes all squad members within 12 meters unable to be targeted, lasts 5 to 9 seconds depending on Soul Force

Skill 2: Buffs the target within a 45 meter radius to absorb all damage and debuffs from skills.

Skill 3: Makes your target immune to all damage, recover 100% HP but becomes stunned for 10 seconds.

Skill 4: Curse your target inflicting base damage plus 130% weapon damage plus 6475 damage after 12 seconds.

Skill 5: Instantly teleport a squad member to you.

Assassin The New Assassin

Skill 1: Curses your target to take 15 to 35% of the damage, depending on soul force, you take from other people (not including the target) lasts 10 seconds.

Skill 1 upgrade: Curses your target to take 20 to 60% of the damage, depending on soul force, you take from other people (not including the target) lasts 15 seconds.

Skill 2: Places all squad members within a 12 meter radius into stealth for 5 seconds.

Skill 3: Instantly reveals the inventory of the target.

Skill 4: Inflict and debuff on your target making him drop coins upon death, amount is based on targets level.

Skill 5: Deals base damage plus 9300 wood damage over 30 seconds to all enemies within a 10 meter area in front of user.

Mystic The New Mystic

Skill 1: Absorbs 15% to 35%, based on soul force, of targets healing effects, including charms for 15 seconds.

Skill 1 upgrade: Absorbs 20 to 40%, based on soul force, of targets healing effects, including charms, for 40 seconds.

Skill 2: Buffs all party members to deal 20% additional skill damage. Lasts 30 minutes.

Skill 3: Reveals all stealthed players within a 26 meter radius and will remove them from stealth, lasts 6 seconds.

Skill 4: Revives all party members within a certain radius.

Skill 5: Buffs all party members to receive 20% increased healing effects and 30% increased potion healing effects. Lasts 30 minute.

Skill 6: Heals all party members within a certain radius for 25% of base damage plus 783 HP every 3 seconds. Lasts 12 seconds.

Seeker The New Seeker

Skill 1: Summons a pet that lasts 30 seconds, Ability of pet depends on soul force.

Skill 1 upgrade: Summons a pet that lasts 60 seconds, Ability of pet depends on soul force.

Skill 2: 40 to 100% chance, depending on soul force, to switch the position of you and your target.

Skill 3: Increases attack level and decreases defense level.

Skill 4: Increases stealth detection by 31.

Skill 5: Damage all enemies in a 12 meter radius for base damage plus 3681 and recovers 20% of users max HP, will attract agro of monsters.

Blademaster The New Blademaster

Skill 1: Damages all enemies for base damage plus 200% weapon damage plus 2500 to 6500, depending on soul force, every 3 seconds. Skill will last for 12 seconds or until it is cancelled or interrupted.

Skill 1 upgrade: Damages all enemies for base damage plus 200% weapon damage plus 5000 to 11000, depending on soul force, and decreases affected targets movement speed by 30% every 3 seconds. Skill will last for 12 seconds or until it is cancelled or interrupted, user will become immune to stuns and seals whilst channeling.

Skill 2: Instantly teleport to your targets location, inflicting 50% of base damage and stunning them. Will deal triple damage if target is below 40% HP.

Skill 3: 40 to 100% chance, depending on soul force, to lock the target into being unable to move and will be dragged by your character as you move.

Skill 4: Usable if your HP drops below 40%. Deals base damage plus 200% weapon damage plus 7200 damage to all enemies within a 12 meter frontal like radius. Has a 75% chance to stun affected targets for 3 seconds.

Skill 5: Deals base damage plus 100% weapon damage plus 3500 to all enemies within an 8 meter radius around you, and will disable all weapons for 3 seconds. Disables all enemies weapons within an 8 meter radius around the users for 3 seconds.

Wizard The New Wizard

Skill 1: 40 to 80% chance, depending on soul force, to inflict a curse that will activate after 6 seconds, placing the target back to the location it was when the skill was used.

Skill 1 upgrade: 60 to 100% chance, depending on soul force, to inflict a curse that will activate after 6 seconds, placing the target back to the location it was when the skill was used.

Skill 2: Buff yourself to decrease the chance of being hit by a critical attack by 5%. Lasts 15 minutes.

Skill 3: Buff you to blink 20 meters from target if you are hit by a physical normal attack and removes any negative effects, buff is removed upon activation. Lasts 5 minutes. 16 second cools down

Skill 4: 67% chance to paralyze all enemies within a 12 meter radius for 2 seconds, every 3 seconds and lasts 9 seconds. Targets will be cursed to receive 30% additional damage if paralyzed.

Skill 5: Inflict a debuff on target that causes them to become paralyzed for 3 seconds if damaged. 8 second cool down.

Cleric The New Cleric

Skill 1: Transforms cleric into a metal mage, all healing skills become unusable and max HP will drop by 10% Increases weapon damage by 40 to 80% depending on soul force.

Skill 1 upgrade: Transforms cleric into a metal mage, all healing skills become, Increases weapon damage by 60 to 100% depending on soul force.

Skill 2: Usable whilst in metal mage form. Curses your target to reducing all healing effects, including charms, by 15% of base damage plus 675 HP. Skill is stackable up to a maximum of 180,000 HP depending on soul force.

Skill 3: Usable whist in metal mage form.

Skill 4: Inflict a debuff on your target causing them to 15% additional critical hit damage.

Skill 5: Buffs your target to heal 50% max HP if target would take a killing hit. Lasts 8 seconds.

Skill 6: No experience loss upon death.

Skill 7: Usable whilst in metal mage form. Inflict a debuff on your target causing them to take physical damage equal to your base magic attack each time they attack or use a skill, lasts 1 minute.

Archer The New Archer

Skill 1: Buff yourself to increase attack range by 6 meters, critical chance by 15% for the next 4-8 depending on soul force, skills. Lasts 20 seconds.

Skill 1 upgrade: Buff yourself to increase attack range by 6 meters, critical chance by 25% for the next 5-9 depending on soul force, skills. Lasts 30 seconds.

Skill 2: Instantly leaps sideways 20 meters.

Skill 3: Become stealthed and gain 50 MP recovery per second. Using wings of grace or sparking will remove the stealth effect.

Skill 4: Deals base damage plus 250% weapon damage plus 1500 to all enemies around target and decreases there HP recovery effect by 20%, potion recovery by 30% and increases charm cooldown by 3 seconds.

Skill 5: Inflicts base damage + 100% weapon damage + 3200 to all frontal line enemies within 25 meters. Affected targets will become sealed for 3 seconds.

I'm personally looking forward to the SINS new AOE skill. Kick ***. I couldn't find anywhere it says what level you need to be to use these... b:victory
Evolution: Dungeon Master > Bards Tale > Ultima > Archlord > Perfect World

Leader of faction: REJECTED | Recruiting FUBAR players since 2010 |FREE BEER

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Shadowphreak - Lost City on

Comments

• Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Expect it 3-9 months after CN gets it.

Oh, and good job cutting and pasting someone else's effort into a new thread.

Lost City has become just a little more stupid because of you. Grats!
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Shadowphreak - Lost City
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Hey I gave credit, better then having people reply 100's times saying, "What skills?!".

fruitloop...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    original is from Korren who Sympathi made a cute and paste post thread which u cut and pasted yet again lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
    edited December 2011
    Options
    original is from Korren who Sympathi made a cute and paste post thread which u cut and pasted yet again lol

^this.

And OP should also know better about how long it takes something to be implemented here. TB was like 3 months. EG was like 4-5 months. This... somewhere around that probably. Around what you ask? Around that. 3-6 months. xP
    edited December 2011
    Options
    lol my bad then. Thought I was sloppy seconds, not thirsty thirds.

Regardless, will just link next time to avoid the trolling.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    cuz you're so super special awesome that you couldn't have posted in Korren's thread? Like Sympathi did? You could have at least provided a linkback by actually quoting it from that thread and copy and pasting it here.

retranslation from Korren's thread.

See that red dot, when you click it, it takes you the original user who made the post.

edit: Ninja'ed never mind, and eh main problem with it is you give all credit to the wrong person. Korren is the one that found this info out for us. Sympathi says as much in her post.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    ^this.

And OP should also know better about how long it takes something to be implemented here. TB was like 3 months. EG was like 4-5 months. This... somewhere around that probably. Around what you ask? Around that. 3-6 months. xP

TB was like 2 weeks and 9 trials was 2 months. We are currently caught up with PW-CN as far as I know.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
    edited December 2011
    Options
    TB was like 2 weeks and 9 trials was 2 months. We are currently caught up with PW-CN as far as I know.

I thought TB went live on CN in October. We didn't get it till late December.
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited December 2011
    Options

November, actually, from what I remember. But yeah, it was closer to 1 to 2 months than 2 weeks.
    edited December 2011
    Options
    KrittyCat wrote: »
    November, actually, from what I remember. But yeah, it was closer to 1 to 2 months than 2 weeks.

SWEET so we can expect all the changes to US servers Feb/2012 hopefully! b:laughb:laughb:victoryb:victory

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2011
    Options

Gonna have to teach you guys not to argue with an archer.

Rising Tide:
    PW-CN release 12/2/2009 - http://w2i.wanmei.com/news/bulletin/20091201/37533.shtml (was released on test server on 11/25)
    PWI release 12/16/2009 - http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=547932

It took 14 days.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited December 2011
    Options

Rising Tide:
    PW-CN release 12/2/2009 - http://w2i.wanmei.com/news/bulletin/20091201/37533.shtml (was released on test server on 11/25)
    PWI release 12/16/2009 - http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=547932

It took 14 days.

Ah, but you see, I am technically correct. 3 weeks if you go from the test server release date, which was in November.

I give you that you got the official release dates right, though.b:surrender
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Ah, but you see, I am technically correct. 3 weeks if you go from the test server release date, which was in November.

I give you that you got the official release dates right, though.b:surrender

In any case by that questionable interpretation it was 3 weeks. 3 weeks is closer to 2 weeks than your claim of "1 - 2 months" (a month is longer than 4 weeks).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Damonati - Lost City
    Damonati - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    sins shouldnt get any skills ijs
    edited December 2011
    Options
    they should dispose of the new BM stun skills as they already have enough to stunlock at this moment in time
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Ckato - Lost City
    Ckato - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options

actualy thx to the new aoe stealth sins have th whole team can stealth through bhs frost and fbs now :)
  • NiightmareXz - Harshlands
    NiightmareXz - Harshlands Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    actualy thx to the new aoe stealth sins have th whole team can stealth through bhs frost and fbs now :)

It probably has a short time span and a long *** cooldown to counter that.

The coin drop and inventory skill for sin and turning people into a frog for veno seems like a joke, makes me think this whole thing is a troll.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ˙buoɹʇs ǝq ןן,ı ʇɐɥʇ ɟןǝsʎɯ ןןǝʇ ı os
    edited December 2011
    Options
    highly doubt its infinite like the sins tho
    edited December 2011
    Options

Rising Tide:

It took 14 days.

Ok, my mistake. You get the PWI know-it-all hat. May it serve you well in life. b:pleased
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    It probably has a short time span and a long *** cooldown to counter that.

The coin drop and inventory skill for sin and turning people into a frog for veno seems like a joke, makes me think this whole thing is a troll.

Same.

Except... The entire ****ing idea was totally stolen off Blizzard's MMO. >_>

I think the Frog thing should be an AOE. 20 meter range, turn all unfriendly targets into frogs.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Lenestro - Sanctuary
    Lenestro - Sanctuary Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options

I used to argue with archers, then i took an arrow to the knee
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Ok, my mistake. You get the PWI know-it-all hat. May it serve you well in life. b:pleased

I should get that as a second title under my current one!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ResMePls - Heavens Tear
    ResMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,349 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I should get that as a second title under my current one!

y0u sh0uld als0 st0p being a nerd at PWI and talking ab0ut PWI at the dinner tableb:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I know what your thinking.
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Skill 3: Instantly reveals the inventory of the target.

No more nirvana thieves haha, this is epic b:victory
  • Myriette - Sanctuary
    Myriette - Sanctuary Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    LOL, I hadn't even thought of that.
    Two roads diverged in a wood, and I --
    I took the one less traveled by,
    And that has made all the difference.
    Robert Frost
  • snufalufaguss
    snufalufaguss Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Sins are already creepy stalkers. Now they will be looking through my stuff.
  • Abstractive - Archosaur
    Abstractive - Archosaur Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Finally, I can call out all the g.ay archers on wearing women's fashion, just by looking in their inventory.

New drama shall arise in Archosaur.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bodyguard for Secret Passage at your service, now accepting daily installments of just 2.5m for your leisure.
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    they should dispose of the new BM stun skills as they already have enough to stunlock at this moment in time

LOL? Tell me you aren't serious. It takes a level 21 genie to break a stun lock. Out of all the skills, you are complaining about the one that actually allows a BM to even able to catch up to a running and jumping kiter without having to use Occult Ice? Yeah let's leave BM's control skills the same while buffing the kitting ability of Archer and Wiz, let Veno suck 1.5 spark from us while able to reflect damage back, let Sin get money on a kill, give Psy a ranged AD, nothing wrong with that.
  • WorryEasykil - Dreamweaver
    WorryEasykil - Dreamweaver Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Will the Sin's Money drop skill only take effect in PK mode, or will it work in all PK enabled areas? If the latter i shant ever enter the Cube of Fate agtainb:surrender
  • teinrocks
    teinrocks Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    hmm archers stealth ? can be fun, tho they ranged can they just run and stealth to keep distance ? or cd long enuff ?

BM stun jump or control enemy gonna be FUN xD