Pls Release Noordintop

boen39
boen39 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited December 2011 in General Discussion
Dear PWE GM/Staff

I'm Jhonson Wong here just want to ask for second chance for my Friend Noordintop that got banned Permanently becouse he was joking about selling account. i hope PW admin will give warning first before give this punishment for him or atleast don't banned pemanently, we feel so bad for this problem and so does alot ppl.
pls review this problem again, i know he's not cash alot with paypal couse hard for us to get that paypal account here, sometimes he buy gold from his phone but that cost so much.

what i hope if PW admin or GM can chat with me direct and we can find the result for this prob. pls we realy2 want him come back to game with us

Thx.
Jhonson wong / Boens_Wong

b:surrender
Post edited by boen39 on

Comments

• Allisandre - Sanctuary
    Allisandre - Sanctuary Posts: 1,452 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    1. bans are not to be discussed in the forums. This thread will be closed.

2. Your friend needs to take care of it themselves. Have them send an e-mail to customersupport@perfectworldinc.com.

/end
    Take the time to look for your answer before you post like an idiot.

There are two kinds of people in this world...
    There are those who panic,
    And then there is us.
    ~ Sarah Jane Smith
  • sielie
    sielie Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Dear Pwi Staff/Gm

I feel the need to reply on this post. My husband knows Noordintop ingame. I have spoken to him a few times. He's a nice guy. Please give him another chance, he's one of the very few ppl who deserve a second chance.

I do hope you can find away around it and bring Noord back.
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Dear Secret Service,

I swear I was only joking around when I was running around the airport saying I had a bomb strapped to my chest. Please let me out of this dark hole you've thrown me in.

b:cry

There are things that are obvious you are not suppose to joke around about.
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • boen39
    edited December 2011
    GM allready give permanently banned for him couse he's joking about selling char, that's too far i think. pls check this prob again, i don't say that he's not wrong but i only think this punish u give him is too far that's all.

there alot ppl in arch wanna try buy char or scammer that should take this punishment or at least u guys can give first warning so in the future if he do that again than u guys can punish this.

thx
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    So he was only joking because he got caught?? b:shutup
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • boen39
    edited December 2011
    Dear Secret Service,

I swear I was only joking around when I was running around the airport saying I had a bomb strapped to my chest. Please let me out of this dark hole you've thrown me in.

b:cry

There are things that are obvious you are not suppose to joke around about.

This is not Real Life, it's only a game
    but if like u said u were running around the airport and u have a bomb. if that give u death penalty???? Jail it is i think

should give first warning or suspend for 1 week or maybe 2 week
    but if he does that again than he can get this permanently banned

God will give us second chance why not we

b:surrender
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited December 2011
    Your friend needs to handle this, you talking about it on the forum is not going to get anywhere.

1. bans are not to be discussed in the forums. This thread will be closed.

2. Your friend needs to take care of it themselves. Have them send an e-mail to customersupport@perfectworldinc.com.

/end

Closing this.
This discussion has been closed.