I can't carry more than 200 million coin?

MagicEmpress - Lost City
MagicEmpress - Lost City Posts: 795 Arc User
edited October 2012 in General Discussion
Makes it hard to set up a shop when your trying to sell stuff worth more than 200 Million coin doesn't it? Or buy something for that matter. Does buying a merchant license from the cash shop fix this or what? I know about the 10 million coin notes but how do you use those in cat shop? Face to face trade is all you can do? I've seen love-up-and-downs in cat shops so there must e a way.
b:angry
Post edited by MagicEmpress - Lost City on

Comments

• Pytharia - Lost City
    Pytharia - Lost City Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Yes, you need to buy a vendor shop. Light lighter shops or cow shops. When selling stuff using those shops you get 1x 10 Million Note for every 10m the item costs.
  • MagicEmpress - Lost City
    edited December 2011
    Bunny shop OK too? I think those look the best.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Those work. You still can't buy anything totaling more than 200m.. they don't help at all for getting around the buying limit but its fine for selling.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
    edited December 2011
    So how does somebody buy something expensive then? b:surrender
    edited December 2011
    Oh wait you have to buy the lighter or cow to get past the buying limit??? b:surrender
    edited December 2011
    Oh wait you have to buy the lighter or cow to get past the buying limit??? b:surrender

There is no way to get around buying limit. All shops are limited by their coins in what they can buy. Vendor shops just lets you sell stuff worth up to like 4 billion because it lets people pay with 10m notes (and converts incoming coin amounts over 10m into notes).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    edited December 2011
    Ah thank you.
    Next time they go on sale I'll get one. b:bye
  • chuckybug
    chuckybug Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    So how does somebody buy something expensive then? b:surrender

Use as many 10m notes as u like + coins
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    chuckybug wrote: »
    Use as many 10m notes as u like + coins

Well, you still can't buy for more than 200m in your shop.

Meaning that you'll have to set your quantities lower than that and any singular items that are priced over that, you'll have to buy from a shop or trade with someone.

Then again who has an item that costs more than 200m and wants a second one?
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • Pyrostormz - Raging Tide
    Pyrostormz - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Well, you still can't buy for more than 200m in your shop.

Meaning that you'll have to set your quantities lower than that and any singular items that are priced over that, you'll have to buy from a shop or trade with someone.

i suppose a few merchants, but thats about it
    ┌─┐
    ┴─┴
    ಠ_ರೃ
    edited December 2011

If you ever want to setup a shop to buy cube necks / scripts of fates / and josds that 200m limit gets annoying fast.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kweer - Sanctuary
    Kweer - Sanctuary Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Ah thank you.
    Next time they go on sale I'll get one. b:bye

They don't go on sale.

I am sure you can afford 5 gold.
    b:nosebleed ಥ_ಥ PWI Follower since Jan '08 ಥ_ಥ b:nosebleed
    RisenPhoenix - 100 - Demon- Cleric - Sanctuary
    Ceshiari - 100 Barbarian - Sage - Sanctuary
    Nakhtuul - 100 Blademaster - Demon - Archosaur
    Nakhtuul - 8x Seeker - Sage - Archosaur
    Kehrendorh - 100 Archer - Demon - Archosaur
    /\pollo - 7x Cleric - Future Sage - Sanctuary
    Kweer - 7x Assassin - Future Demon - Sanctuary
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    They need to increase this limit. I see no reason to impose this or not have it at like 500 mil or a bil.
  • SinfulLia - Archosaur
    SinfulLia - Archosaur Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Ok i have a few questions. A) how did you make that much money? B) how did you make that much money? C) you want a wife?
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Ok i have a few questions. A) how did you make that much money? B) how did you make that much money? C) you want a wife?

Since the problem is with catshops, probably merching
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    There is a way to by pass the buy limit, but not really ideal, since the total can not cross 200m.

When i kept 10m notes in my shop, if someone bought items totaling more than 10m, the notes got used up and not my coins. This is a temporary thing or i could have made a mistake looking, since that shop is buying and selling so things move fast.

As Asterelle said, if you want big ticket items, 200m is bad. I often buy 250 raps straight, that is the most common thing a person goes for to get g15/g16. Due to 200m limit, it is annoying.

If you want to go full josd. Mark josd at 100m, that is 2 in a shop, and people want 10~24.

Vendor shops go for 2.5 gold on sale. Lighter is the best option it allows 1 extra space compared to rest. Mermaid is bound so be careful. Bunny looks cool to me as well. Sadly tiger shops are removed.

SinfulLia - r9 = 2billion = 200 big notes in the inv if you merchant b:cute, the richest people in this game will be the top merchants, because they are making money, growing. 2nd comes the heavy cash shoppers. Third is most merchants and cash shoppers and farmers. There is no competing with a scale of someone investing 4~10 billion coins each sale period. That person gets 6~30 billion back. They can churn out r9 alts left and right if they wished it.
  • sellers
    sellers Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    If you are gonna buy something from a shop that costs more than 200m, just carry some bank notes. If the merchant has a license, when you buy something that costs more than 200m a message will appear 1st saying how many bank notes and money you need. All you need to do is match those numbers.

If you are selling, it's even easier: Anytime that someone buys from you something worth 10m or more, those 10m convert automatically in a bank note. If they buy 20m worth, you get 2 notes, and so on. So, if you put a SoT for 150 m, and then I go buy it you will get 15 bank notes in your shop and 0 coins.
  • MyMate - Dreamweaver
    MyMate - Dreamweaver Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    What I think they should do is remove the option of cancelling auctions people already bid on.. So the next time I see a Pan Gu in AH i can put the max bid of 200mil and actually be certain i get it b:laugh I mean, in a real life auction you can't just go "oh, excuse me.. I change my mind.. Give my item back! D:" b:bye
    "In the beginning, it was claimed that all in Perfect World were equal. But now it seems that some are more equal than others..." ~ Lost City Recluse
    edited October 2012
    What I think they should do is remove the option of cancelling auctions people already bid on.. So the next time I see a Pan Gu in AH i can put the max bid of 200mil and actually be certain i get it b:laugh I mean, in a real life auction you can't just go "oh, excuse me.. I change my mind.. Give my item back! D:" b:bye

People put pangus in AH?
    Why? Or are they expecting to get more than the coin cap?
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • MyMate - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2012
    People put pangus in AH?
    Why? Or are they expecting to get more than the coin cap?

A random Pan Gu popped up in ah for 1 coin, no buy out b:chuckle I put the max bid but person cancelled the auction (as expected i guess.. :( ) b:chuckle
    "In the beginning, it was claimed that all in Perfect World were equal. But now it seems that some are more equal than others..." ~ Lost City Recluse
    edited October 2012
    A random Pan Gu popped up in ah for 1 coin, no buy out b:chuckle I put the max bid but person cancelled the auction (as expected i guess.. :( ) b:chuckle

I would gues it was a troll b:chuckle
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Grabbing my +1 before this year old necro is locked.
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    truekossy wrote: »

\o/ +1
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
    edited October 2012
    truekossy wrote: »

No way.
    There was some new information on how to have bank notes on you in cat shop mode to buy things more than 200 million.

First time one of my threads was necroed. b:cute
  • MyMate - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2012
    This was a necro? :o I did not notice b:chuckle
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    No way.
    There was some new information on how to have bank notes on you in cat shop mode to buy things more than 200 million.

First time one of my threads was necroed. b:cute

Excuses! Maybe I should make a thread to get it necrod....
    edited October 2012
    This was a necro? :o I did not notice b:chuckle

Holy **** neither did I b:shocked
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Its sadly, kinda funny that for as old as this thread is, that {PWE/i} still never took much of a serious action too introduce a simple way to convert {Basic Coin /into/ 10mill~Notes} that everyone could've used too counter the buyers part of the problem......b:surrender
    edited October 2012
    seitori wrote: »
    Its kinda funny that for as old as this thread is, that {PWE/i} still never took much of a serious action too introduce a simple way to convert {Basic Coin /into/ 10mill~Notes} that everyone could've used too counter the buyers part of the problem......b:surrender

Well, you can buy as many 10mil big notes as you want at the boutique agent. Or stacks of 10 at the banker. (or was it other way around? Anyway those 2 NPCs)
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Well, you can buy as many 10mil big notes as you want at the boutique agent. Or stacks of 10 at the banker. (or was it other way around? Anyway those 2 NPCs)

Well atleast they did have those then lol....b:chuckle