The truth about Necro'ing

Options
Whitestreak - Raging Tide
Whitestreak - Raging Tide Posts: 29 Arc User
edited November 2011 in Chronicles
Yes we all love our little trolls, the cute little green ones with pink hair that can sit on the end of a pencile. They can help us type in colors and all sizes of letters. Some of them even think they have a brain, Poor Tin Manb:cry.

But raising a dead post?
The term is Necro.
The skill of F*****G a dead Horse creates these nasty foul Trolls. And those that practise Necroing should be ashamed of yourself.

Insert Image of Grandma Shaking Her Finger at You, you dirty Necro.

Those Trolls are full of hate and are so stupid they make Zombies look smart.

So all you Necros out there; shame shame shame on you. If you dont have an original thought within 2 days of the last post, keep it to yourself and stop breading that dead horse just to make Nasty Trolls.
Post edited by Whitestreak - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Dedz - Raging Tide
    Dedz - Raging Tide Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    "Whitestreak" You're name is classy. I like it. You have the same name with a good friend of mine over at *Edited*.

P.S. I'm gonna necro this thread some time in the future. mwahahahaha
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You will never catch me. But if you do, someone else will take my place. b:chuckle
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    Revenge - Raging Tide Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    "Whitestreak" You're name is classy. I like it. You have the same name with a good friend of mine over at *Edited*.

P.S. I'm gonna necro this thread some time in the future. mwahahahaha

the infamous dedz has returned, this should make forums more interesting to say the least.

anyway on topic, ILL NECRO YOUR NECRO DEDZ!!! muwahahahahaha
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spell_Caster: "+1 Revenge or should I say...Nuff_Said?

I troll worse than a blonde... and for your information, blondes are pro trolls."