Post edited by Shadowphreak - Lost City on

Comments

• FiveAps - Dreamweaver
    FiveAps - Dreamweaver Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    +1

/10char
    FiveAps - PvE char made from half as.s unbound gear sold by a wizard, doing 18x the damage and 10x the money the wizard was ever capable of. b:laugh . Only in PWI.
  • HadesHound - Raging Tide
    HadesHound - Raging Tide Posts: 357 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    lol, it would be nice... what gets me is the max capacity of the fashion inv is 200... who the heck is gonna have 200 articles of fashion? that stuff aint cheap, and once you get it, if you want ANYTHING to match, you gotta buy dyes as well...

I think it would make more sense to expand the safe to 200 slots or so. That and maybe the Stash to 32 slots.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's not the years that matter, it's the milage that has true meaning. Do not spend your life trying to walk a mile in someone else's shoes. Walk the best path you can, and enjoy that journey.
    And ladies... Save a cowboy, ride a brony!
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    lol, it would be nice... what gets me is the max capacity of the fashion inv is 200... who the heck is gonna have 200 articles of fashion? that stuff aint cheap, and once you get it, if you want ANYTHING to match, you gotta buy dyes as well...

I think it would make more sense to expand the safe to 200 slots or so. That and maybe the Stash to 32 slots.

There's plenty of people with lots of fashion.

Some people do fill up their whole stash with fashion, others use the extra space to organize their sets into separate sections.

And personally, I have maxed bank and inventory from the previous sale, and I have to say I don't really use them too much. Then again, I don't have tons of charms, TT mats, alternative gear, apothecary potions, herbs, mats and such lying around.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options

You clearly have no idea about the obsessions some women can have b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]