FB Eden 89 r TM Robes

Lady_Rage - Dreamweaver
Lady_Rage - Dreamweaver Posts: 10 Arc User
edited November 2011 in General Discussion
i was wondering if any one knew if doing the fb 89 TM x8 times, is the channeling robes or Int cape in there by any chance .
Post edited by Lady_Rage - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Sir_Puma - Raging Tide
    Sir_Puma - Raging Tide Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Open in game encyclopedia, go in Gear, type "Eden"..

Shows 3 capes, one with phys def, one with mage resists and one with reduce phys %..

So I guess not...
    Proud supporter of the new expansion. Sure it has it's share of bugs, like any games. But for a pure farmer/grinder, that's a whole lot of new mobs to go beat up b:chuckle
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    No. Only pdef/mdef/phys damage reduction capes come from Eden.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • thumbs
    thumbs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Yep, it sucked because it was the only real trophy mode I've run for a cape. The others have been: *pay someone to do it for you*
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    i was wondering if any one knew if doing the fb 89 TM x8 times, is the channeling robes or Int cape in there by any chance .

The trophy modes are grouped into 4 sections.

TM69 (All 8 Robes Grade 9)
    Defensive Robes: HP, P.Def, M.Def, Reduced P.Dmg
    Offensive Robes: -Int, -Chan, Crit, +Speed

TM79 (All 8 Robes Grade 10)
    Defensive Robes: HP, P.Def, M.Def, Reduced P.Dmg
    Offensive Robes: -Int, -Chan, Crit, +Speed

TM89 Eden (3 Defensive Robes Grade 11)
    P.Def, M.Def, Reduced P.Dmg

TM89 Brim (3 Offensive Robes Grade 11)
    Crit, HP, +Speed

TM Frostcovered City (2 Auxiliary Robes Grade 11) *Note Implimented*
    -Int, -Chan

TM99 SoT (3 Defensive Robes Grade 12)
    P.Def, M.Def, Reduced P.Dmg

TM99 Abaddon (3 Offensive Robes Grade 12)
    Crit, HP, +Speed

TM Lunar Glade (2 Auxiliary Rboes Grade 12)
    -Int, -Chan

As you can see once culti's split you then go into more specific instances to get the one you want. The problem we have on this version is FC is not implimented. Due to this reason people only do TM79 for the highest -int cape (lunar is far to difficult for 95% of the servers to get ). The other hang up is the fact that if we had FC implimented people could go get Supreme Robe: Dominance BUT you must get every single cape from every instance. This means you need to do 256 gold runs from every instance to get it.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited November 2011

As you can see once culti's split you then go into more specific instances to get the one you want. The problem we have on this version is FC is not implimented. Due to this reason people only do TM79 for the highest -int cape (lunar is far to difficult for 95% of the servers to get ). The other hang up is the fact that if we had FC implimented people could go get Supreme Robe: Dominance BUT you must get every single cape from every instance. This means you need to do 256 gold runs from every instance to get it.

Not the only problem. In our version, not even the quests to exchange all the capes for the Token of Glory exist.

And actually, with the recent revamps, the TMs shouldn't be that hard. Previously, with 79, the problem was the doors, which are now gone. After 79, every TM can be done by a lvl 100 player, making all but the harder instances a cakewalk.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Not the only problem. In our version, not even the quests to exchange all the capes for the Token of Glory exist.

And actually, with the recent revamps, the TMs shouldn't be that hard. Previously, with 79, the problem was the doors, which are now gone. After 79, every TM can be done by a lvl 100 player, making all but the harder instances a cakewalk.

They never touched those quests because they had no reason too so that's why they are still level 150 required to turn in and such, but if they did give us an option to do TM FC then they would redo all that stuff. I want my supreme robe badly. I was planning on starting to gather all the tickets because I'm that bored with this games accomplishments.

b:surrender
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute