Go rate PW

Options
ImNotFiveAps - Dreamweaver
ImNotFiveAps - Dreamweaver Posts: 458 Arc User
edited November 2011 in General Discussion
1 through 10. This is one of the most popular websites when it comes to advertising/reviewing games.

I gave it a 1 because it's turned into a very beginner unfriendly game. So it's hard for new players to get into it nowadays compared to a year or two ago. Its fun for me because I have established characters. But lets face it, how many NEW people are playing? How many are just alts of existing players looking to spice things up and expand their fun a last little bit....

http://xmmorpg.com/free-online-mmo-mmorpg-games/perfect-world-international]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by ImNotFiveAps - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Licancura - Archosaur
    Licancura - Archosaur Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I dont rated it but take a look around the site, its fun to read what people say about the games they play, it reminds me of pwi, like the forums of games recomended by some players. b:chuckle

What surprised and interested me, it was an add for Perfect World in spanish. This would be good as Ive met several players that can't play the game if not in the company of someone which speak english and spanish, and translate for them.

Thx
  • Sanna - Momaganon
    Sanna - Momaganon Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    pwi got a lot of potential but sadly people like FrankieRaye is holding the game down making it very frustrating to play. I would not recommend anyone to play it anymore so i gave it a 1 star rating.
  • Hideori - Lost City
    Hideori - Lost City Posts: 530 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    as for mmo game I'd give 6/10. as for game (overal) 4/10.

so I gave 5/10. hope not too much..
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    pwi got a lot of potential but sadly people like FrankieRaye is holding the game down making it very frustrating to play. I would not recommend anyone to play it anymore so i gave it a 1 star rating.

How is Frankie ruining this game for everyone? I think if PWI felt Frankie was the reason for some downfall they would have fired this person.

The people that are responsible for so called "holding the game down" are in the background and we have never known of them.

Everyone we communicate with are middle men. They get the enjoyment of being crapped on by both sides of the business. How Frankie has hung on for so long astounds me.

As for rating the game. I think it is a strong 6/10.
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • Allisandre - Sanctuary
    Allisandre - Sanctuary Posts: 1,452 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    frankieray isn't holding the game down, the dev's in china are.

frankie just fails at keeping us properly informed on stuff.
    Take the time to look for your answer before you post like an idiot.

There are two kinds of people in this world...
    There are those who panic,
    And then there is us.
    ~ Sarah Jane Smith
  • NinnaXXX - Sanctuary
    NinnaXXX - Sanctuary Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    -1/10 *coughs coughs* lol i don't have much to comment obviously the game has changed which was predictable somehow =/ i dooo miss the old days xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The greatest danger for most of us
    is not that our aim is too high
    and we miss it
    but that it's too low and
    we reach it.
    -Michelangelo
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    In early 2009, I would have rated it 8/10.

Right now, I'd rate it a 3/10.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Barbarz - Dreamweaver
    Barbarz - Dreamweaver Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    awesome! 1/10
    I'll PM my friends and guild for same ratings.
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
  • Manostra - Harshlands
    Manostra - Harshlands Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Somehow i can't rate

i dont hate pwi enough to try a different browser to give my 1/10 vote
    I hate Room 38
  • Hideori - Lost City
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I think venomancer guy now is reading this tread and QQ
  • Jin_Wang - Lost City
    Jin_Wang - Lost City Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    frankieray isn't holding the game down, the dev's in china are.

frankie just fails at keeping us properly informed on stuff.

This is true that Frankie is informing. You cannot blame an informant because they are not responsible for events and situations.

However, pwi isn't as great as it used to be... But at least it is better than any other mmorpgs still. So I'd give it a 7 because it is still fun, I do not care what others will say about it and there are friends of mine that still play and enjoy it, but it is not like before.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver
    _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 753 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    lol I gave 1 outa 10 and i got 100 reasons
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I Miss the old days of PWIb:surrender
  • LadySam - Heavens Tear
    LadySam - Heavens Tear Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I`ve voted with 1 . PWI deserve it though ...
  • ItsAWolf - Archosaur
    ItsAWolf - Archosaur Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I still quite like playing PWI but they don't deserve my vote
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    lol Rating has dropped from 6.3/10 to 6.2/10 since I saw this earlier today. :p
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • ImNotFiveAps - Dreamweaver
    ImNotFiveAps - Dreamweaver Posts: 458 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    lol Rating has dropped from 6.3/10 to 6.2/10 since I saw this earlier today. :p

Look again, 6.1 now.

I feel I have accomplished something. ^_^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • GetLow - Harshlands
    GetLow - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Never understand why people would stick around a F2P game that they dislike and just bash it redundant negativity then do none sense when they see the effects of it.

BY making these kinda thread and downgrading the game because its not what it use to be or not what u like causes new players to not wanna come here. And i know this cause when i first came here i thought this game was **** but after a while i stop listening the complainers and played it for myself and i like it.

P2P, B2P or F2P no game ever made is perfect because no human is perfect every person and thing has a flaw. Accept things for what they are and not what u want it to be cause the world doesn't revolve around u (same thing you should do and notice in a relationship). And remember you dont have to be here and it not healthy to keep negativity around in your like so if your dislike this game uninstall it and play or do something else that will help you to enjoy your life.

Happy thanks giving all and feel free to flame if u disagree pieceb:victory
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    1 through 10. This is one of the most popular websites when it comes to advertising/reviewing games.

I gave it a 1 because it's turned into a very beginner unfriendly game. So it's hard for new players to get into it nowadays compared to a year or two ago. Its fun for me because I have established characters. But lets face it, how many NEW people are playing? How many are just alts of existing players looking to spice things up and expand their fun a last little bit....

http://xmmorpg.com/free-online-mmo-mmorpg-games/perfect-world-international]
    thats prolly cause noobs are showing more noobs that the only way to level and catch up is to do it fast merchant/cashshop or g.t.f.o. >.>

and i think it all started with friends doing 'favors' for their low level friends >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Templar - Sanctuary
    Templar - Sanctuary Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    10/10 2008

now

2,5/10
    edited November 2011
    Options
    10/10 2008

now

2,5/10
    too many glitch abusers and cashshoppers make the game bad eh...
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Templar - Sanctuary
    Templar - Sanctuary Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Actualy i am mad coz barbs cant wear hats
  • Ceiba - Sanctuary
    Ceiba - Sanctuary Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    10/10 since new cleric skill buffs metal damage. b:victory
  • Hideori - Lost City
    edited November 2011
    Options
    too many glitch abusers and cashshoppers make the game bad eh...

no. glitches is the problem not abusers. no glitch means no abusers.
  • FiveAps - Dreamweaver
    FiveAps - Dreamweaver Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    no, GMs are the problem.
    When glitches are found GMs enforce the no abuse policy and devs work to fix it ... in a normal game that is..

In PWI however, if you find a glitch and don't abuse it is actually a lose sittuation: if you don't do it others will and get an advantage over you. There are no consequences for abusing glitches in PWI except looking stupid you didn't do it when everyone else did.
    FiveAps - PvE char made from half as.s unbound gear sold by a wizard, doing 18x the damage and 10x the money the wizard was ever capable of. b:laugh . Only in PWI.
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Never understand why people would stick around a F2P game that they dislike and just bash it redundant negativity then do none sense when they see the effects of it.

BY making these kinda thread and downgrading the game because its not what it use to be or not what u like causes new players to not wanna come here. And i know this cause when i first came here i thought this game was **** but after a while i stop listening the complainers and played it for myself and i like it.

P2P, B2P or F2P no game ever made is perfect because no human is perfect every person and thing has a flaw. Accept things for what they are and not what u want it to be cause the world doesn't revolve around u (same thing you should do and notice in a relationship). And remember you dont have to be here and it not healthy to keep negativity around in your like so if your dislike this game uninstall it and play or do something else that will help you to enjoy your life.

Happy thanks giving all and feel free to flame if u disagree pieceb:victory

+1
    Couldn't have said it better.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Gave it a 5/10... It's a fun game to spend some time on but still has a lot to improve... I was actualy still being reasonable with that rating... Hopefully next year they improved themselves by fixing glitches, fixing the economy and more of that stuff, and actualy listning to what the comunity have to say (how rude some ppl may be) so I can give it a higher rating then... Still this game has a lot of unique stuff other games don't and something keeps me comming back here every time...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
    edited November 2011
    Options
    no. glitches is the problem not abusers. no glitch means no abusers.
    if the armored vehicle drops a bag of money by mistake, and you pick it up and keep it, you still gonna get arrested even tho its not your fault the bag of money droped.
  • Radamanthys - Heavens Tear
    Radamanthys - Heavens Tear Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I don't get why people giving the game **** ratings are still here? lol ^_^
    Honestly, if you don't like it maybe it's time to find another game(?).b:chuckle