Options
LittlePony - Dreamweaver
LittlePony - Dreamweaver Posts: 144 Arc User
edited December 2011 in General Discussion
Here is a trick:

1. Duel bm with seeker
2. Let the BM HF+EP on seeker
3. Seeker use Quid Pro Quo with boss targeted
4. Boss gets HF+EP debuff (EVEN IF NIRVANA BOSS DEBUFF IMMUNE)

~also you can transfer debuffs on reduce HP, amplify and others. Just tested, works perfect!
The trouble with real life is that there is no danger music.
Post edited by LittlePony - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Ikarium - Dreamweaver
    Ikarium - Dreamweaver Posts: 631 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Doesn't one of the TT99 green blades have a berserk proc that puts an "HF" on yourself? Couldn't a Seeker use this, and fling the HF onto the boss everytime it proc'd? (within cooldown OFC)
    I may be wrong in thinking what that proc does on that blade.
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    The curse from beserk weapons is only a 25% amp, it would work, just not as well as quiding an hf.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ikarium - Dreamweaver
    Ikarium - Dreamweaver Posts: 631 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    So you could combo the two? Use the BM's HF first, then if proc activated after it wore off (lot of chance there, I know), continue with another 25% from the weapon.
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    Sympathi - Archosaur Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Here is a trick:

1. Duel bm with seeker

~also you can transfer debuffs on reduce HP, amplify and others. Just tested, works perfect!

Guess you watched my video then b:victory

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vd-JzCLmCC4

Best results for an Nirvana speed squad is;

1 Blademaster with demon HF & Extreme poison dex genie
    1 Seeker with Sage Quad Pro Quo
    4 Assassins with 3.33/ 5 APS with R9/ Nirvana dags

Have the BM use HF and extreme poison on you before you transfer.

You can also use http://www.pwdatabase.com/items/11322 with 5 Sins, its a 33% HF for 15 seconds.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    :: Youtube.com/YCEvenix :: Seeker PvP, PvE and TW Videos
  • KagamineRin_ - Sanctuary
    KagamineRin_ - Sanctuary Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Exploiting game bugs and design flaws to gain an unfair advantage is bannable.
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    edited November 2011
    Options

Dosnt "Inflict" the debuffs, it Transfers it, big difference. b:chuckle

http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/9341/37980084.png

The Effects have already been activated, resisted or not before they are transferred.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KagamineRin_ - Sanctuary
    KagamineRin_ - Sanctuary Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Dosnt "Inflict" the debuffs, it Transfers it, big difference. b:chuckle

http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/9341/37980084.png

The Effects have already been activated, resisted or not before they are transferred.

Using "neat tricks" to bypass built-in game restrictions is illegal. Using claws in true form by breaking them first is an example.
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Using "neat tricks" to bypass built-in game restrictions is illegal. Using claws in true form by breaking them first is an example.

but its not glitching a skill, its using the skill for what its meant for, transferring effects. Its a unique skill, it dosnt inflict or trigger it, its suppose to be the seekers way to get around stuff like assassins using anti stun, then paralyzing with tackling slash, then 3 sparking.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    Alasen - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,874 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options

Might wanna go read what the sekker skills DOES b4 you post.....
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    seriously dont know what Quad Pro Quo does??
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Neodaystar - Sanctuary
    Neodaystar - Sanctuary Posts: 1,020 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Here is a trick:

1. Duel bm with seeker

This is an AMAZING in game discovery! I remember during a PQ 3 run....the final boss was immune to a bm's hf, but I can't explain why using crimson soul powder and transferring the debuff back to the boss worked. At first I thought that the debuff was somewhat different from a bm's hf even though the icon was the same and can override each other. So it seems that the game applies debuffs two different disctint ways. One way is directly based on the nature of the skill, and the seeker's way is to reflect or transfer the effect which is now proven to override debuff immunities of targets.

This is interesting, if STA/BV/Veno's skill of reducing hp can be some how transferred onto a boss like in the 9 trials, it will make killing them about 20% faster! :D But I had heard dueling is not allowed inside trials. And the only skill that self hp debuff is an archer's bv, so if only there was some other self debuff skill...

The only seemingly possible way is to duel outside of base with an archer, and have the archer use bv. Then try to get back into the base and to the 9 trial boss in less than 30 seconds (only possible for a certain few bosses spawning near the teleporter/entrance of the instance).
  • Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear
    Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    but its not glitching a skill, its using the skill for what its meant for, transferring effects. Its a unique skill, it dosnt inflict or trigger it, its suppose to be the seekers way to get around stuff like assassins using anti stun, then paralyzing with tackling slash, then 3 sparking.

This.
    /10char
    Main:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Alts:
    Lypiphera 101 Cleric
    Incompetance 100 Blademaster
    MetalPenguin 101 Seeker

b:dirtySolara_Craft/Disarmonia_Xb:dirty
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    This is an AMAZING in game discovery! I remember during a PQ 3 run....the final boss was immune to a bm's hf, but I can't explain why using crimson soul powder and transferring the debuff back to the boss worked. At first I thought that the debuff was somewhat different from a bm's hf even though the icon was the same and can override each other. So it seems that the game applies debuffs two different disctint ways. One way is directly based on the nature of the skill, and the seeker's way is to reflect or transfer the effect which is now proven to override debuff immunities of targets.

This is interesting, if STA/BV/Veno's skill of reducing hp can be some how transferred onto a boss like in the 9 trials, it will make killing them about 20% faster! :D But I had heard dueling is not allowed inside trials. And the only skill that self hp debuff is an archer's bv, so if only there was some other self debuff skill...

The only seemingly possible way is to duel outside of base with an archer, and have the archer use bv. Then try to get back into the base and to the 9 trial boss in less than 30 seconds (only possible for a certain few bosses spawning near the teleporter/entrance of the instance).

I'd grab the 95% hp debuff from cube room 14. I think that lasts 60 seconds. Might be able to make it with tele stones

EDIT: Squad signet instead of tele stone.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Anfisa - Lost City
    Anfisa - Lost City Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I'd grab the 95% hp debuff from cube room 14. I think that lasts 60 seconds. Might be able to make it with tele stones
    I would like a video of this b:dirty
  • Neodaystar - Sanctuary
    Neodaystar - Sanctuary Posts: 1,020 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options

Yes, I too would love to see a video of that happening...a trial boss with millions of hp go down in less than a minute after having received that 95% hp debuff. I don't think it's an impossible achievement. Will take lots of coordination, and that seeker has to survive in that room 14 until that final boss appears. But can using the squad signet teleport you from room 14 to the faction base manager?
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I'm not sure if those nirvana bosses are immune to defense debuffs (haven't done nirvana at all), but if they are then what about using this trick with demon Ironwood Scarab (20% chance to reduce def to 0)?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FiveAps - Dreamweaver
    FiveAps - Dreamweaver Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options

ahahhahhhhhaahahhhahahahhahahahahahah
    ahahahahh

hahhahhha
    ahhahaahhahhh

oh oh oh ahahhahahhaahha

ahahahhahhhahahha

oh god, ahahahhahahahahahaha

oh, you just made my week

ahahahhahahahahahahahhhaahhah
    FiveAps - PvE char made from half as.s unbound gear sold by a wizard, doing 18x the damage and 10x the money the wizard was ever capable of. b:laugh . Only in PWI.
  • Hexalot - Dreamweaver
    Hexalot - Dreamweaver Posts: 871 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options

The ignorance displayed in this post is the only thing that should be bannable. There is no "game bug" or design flaw at work here. QPQ was specifically designed to transfer debuffs to any target from any source.
  • SharkAngel - Heavens Tear
    SharkAngel - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    b:shocked

Nice find! So that means that we can Amp/EP those three Caster Nirvana bosses who are immune to said debuffs too?

LF - Seekers for caster NV D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    The ignorance displayed in this post is the only thing that should be bannable. There is no "game bug" or design flaw at work here. QPQ was specifically designed to transfer debuffs to any target from any source.

Does it actually say that in game? HF is designed to increase damage taken by 2x but it doesn't mention that it can't work on bosses that are immune to it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Nniotora - Lost City
    Nniotora - Lost City Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    seeker QPQ can even force white ppl red if they put a dot on a lv30 white name
    100% F2P legit 105 since starting this game. Full rank9 jaded +12 seeker. .tinyurl.com/nocashshopHaters gona hate cuz they cant play a game
  • Aasaf - Sanctuary
    Aasaf - Sanctuary Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    b:shocked

Nice find! So that means that we can Amp/EP those three Caster Nirvana bosses who are immune to said debuffs too?

LF - Seekers for caster NV D:

Take a bm to for the hf as well b:cute.
  • _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver
    _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 753 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Think this is or will be bannable for sure, the bosses are not ment to get affected by HF and therefore PWI might think of it as an exploit.

Just like FC boss wasnt supose to spawn large amount of goons.
    If its not bannable it will prolly be fixed soon lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I Miss the old days of PWIb:surrender
  • Broederjr - Lost City
    Broederjr - Lost City Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    would be stupid if they change the skill cuz it shouldnt be able that means they should change stealth first as its much more game breaking then a skill every 45sec as sage
  • Dinandel - Dreamweaver
    Dinandel - Dreamweaver Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    A seeker friend of mine tried doing this in Noxious Den. Somehow the HF debuff did not get transferred. It may be because that there was no proc status on the boss before she decided to QPQ'd it.

EDIT: Found the way! Yes, you'll need to proc status the boss before QPQ.
  • TwinDreams - Harshlands
    TwinDreams - Harshlands Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options

Nice. How about the marriage quest's boss (by silver pool? not sure). It has a HP debuff too and their HP debuff actually stack. More easily available than trying to go cube room 14.
  • _Belgarion_ - Dreamweaver
    _Belgarion_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    This is kind of old news about QPQ, it works better with Veno Amp imo because after amping the veno can retreat out of AoE range allowing the seeker to gemini etc. without having to worry about damaging the Veno, whereas when a BM HF's he is still in melee range of the boss. However if you don't want to AoE then HF, especially demon, works wonders. I've not tried it with soul degeneration or any HP reducing skills yet but it might work in theory. As for the TT90 sword with beserk that somebody was talking about I tried it against Peach in Abba and did not once see the effect proc, so either the debuff doesn't show up under your character icon or the proc rate is extremely old.

Summary - seeker is good in nirvana b:victory
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    edited November 2011
    Options
    This is kind of old news about QPQ, it works better with Veno Amp imo because after amping the veno can retreat out of AoE range allowing the seeker to gemini etc. without having to worry about damaging the Veno, whereas when a BM HF's he is still in melee range of the boss. However if you don't want to AoE then HF, especially demon, works wonders. I've not tried it with soul degeneration or any HP reducing skills yet but it might work in theory. As for the TT90 sword with berserk that somebody was talking about I tried it against Peach in Abba and did not once see the effect proc, so either the debuff doesn't show up under your character icon or the proc rate is extremely old.

Summary - seeker is good in nirvana b:victory

well actually if your in a good squad the only use for a seeker other then a bore gemini for the 10 defense reduction is to bounce the initial HF, a good sin squad will kill it within the 9 seconds of a demon HF, so you really don't need to worry bout damaging the character, especially if its in a duel.

Hes not talking about sacrificial strike or advanced sac strike, hes talking about the actual weapon add "Berserk" which increases the damage you take by 25% for 10 seconds it is and increases your attack speed and physical damage;

http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/14809

This actually buffs and debuffs you for three effects, Curse, Sharpen and attack speed, the curse is transferable via QPQ but unless you have sage QPQ the activate rate will see you cursing yourself again soon enough.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dinandel - Dreamweaver
    Dinandel - Dreamweaver Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    well actually if your in a good squad the only use for a seeker other then a bore gemini for the 10 defense reduction is to bounce the initial HF, a good sin squad will kill it within the 9 seconds of a demon HF, so you really don't need to worry bout damaging the character, especially if its in a duel.

Hes not talking about sacrificial strike or advanced sac strike, hes talking about the actual weapon add "Berserk" which increases the damage you take by 25% for 10 seconds it is and increases your attack speed and physical damage;

http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/14809

This actually buffs and debuffs you for three effects, Curse, Sharpen and attack speed, the curse is transferable via QPQ but unless you have sage QPQ the activate rate will see you cursing yourself again soon enough.

Elaborate please b:thanks
  • Erryne - Sanctuary
    Erryne - Sanctuary Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    QPQ sage version has a cooldown of 45sec, vs lv10/demon with 60sec. I'm sure that is what she was referring to.

Beside, with how easy it is to get R8, I'm sure they can switch weapon during cooldown if they have acces to it. Also apply to when they don't feel or need to be transferring debuff to target.