Unable to transfer zen

_Belgarion_ - Dreamweaver
_Belgarion_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 171 Arc User
edited November 2011 in Support Desk
Recently bought some Zen but I am unable to select game or anything in the Zen transfer section
Post edited by _Belgarion_ - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Allisandre - Sanctuary
    Allisandre - Sanctuary Posts: 1,452 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    A. Clear your Cache.

B. If that doesn't work, try a different browser. (IE and Firefox are well-known to have issues with the PWE sites.)
    Take the time to look for your answer before you post like an idiot.

There are two kinds of people in this world...
    There are those who panic,
    And then there is us.
    ~ Sarah Jane Smith
  • grodster
    grodster Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    A. Clear your Cache.

B. If that doesn't work, try a different browser. (IE and Firefox are well-known to have issues with the PWE sites.)

Same issue. Using Chrome, btw
  • Aenghlis - Heavens Tear
    Aenghlis - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I too have the same problem. It is funny how I was able to tranfer a portion of zen but when i went back I can no longer even pick the game that I want to send the zen to in the first place. Have relogged into site and used both Firefox(my original web browser that zen was able to be sent from) and currently IE.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A thousand shall fall at my side, and ten thousand at my right hand; but it shall not come near me.
  • enkino
    enkino Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    A. Clear your Cache.

I couldn't select a game etc. either, was driving me crazy! Tried different browsers, re-logging, re-refreshing, nothing worked , But yay thank you Allisandre clearing the cache worked! <3 b:thanks