Whitestreak - Raging Tide Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Schooled
  • Bollocks - Raging Tide
    Bollocks - Raging Tide Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Whitstreak. Can I haz +12 to? Ill give you epic huggles b:dirty
    Aasimar:
    "Bollocks - a guy that will always point out to some1s nonsense and generally indicate contempt for a certain task, subject or opinion. A balancing force and more often then not, a voice of reason around thees parts. There is also paradox in that being his cleric name, as he likes to put it "useless char", while he is one of the best clerics on the server in PvP and PvE imo."
  • Whitestreak - Raging Tide
    Whitestreak - Raging Tide Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Sure thing. I'll just add you to the list of GOOD WILL that Tony has offered.

Anyone else want to take advantage of my GOOD WILL towards Tony?

BTW did you want Rank 9.5 or just 9
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Because we are alive and living LIFE we do see things that way.

Ill make you a deal, one that is all my good will towards you. You will support me, give me coin and stuff as I see fit, you will never leave behind, I will always drag on you. You will pay for my gear (rank 9.5 +12 please, ooh ya I want it by today at noon that should be enough time for you to get it for me) and take me through all my instances to get xp. I will provide no benifet to you at all but my GOOD WILL towards you. And you do not honestly think because I provide no benifet to you that you will take care of me in the game. What are you basing that thought on REAL LIFE perhaps. The game only provides us with the mechanics of play we real people have real thoughts and feeling towards each other and the game itself. So ya I am seriously comparing this game to real life. I will be looking forward to your pm advising me of when you will become my sugar daddy.

Tony you are a good player, but you are delillussional if you dont have real life feelings at apply to the game/life.

i have helped out ppl in this way.. i've bought ppl their TT90 gears helped out lowbies learn the game and tought them a few things about their class they didnt know.. i dont mind helping out the occasional player.. nothing is wrong about helping ppl out.. (mostly the DDs that find it hard to get a TT run cuz everyone wants aps ppl)

And if i had the money for r9 i would get it for ppl i trust in-game and have been kind to me in-game.. im just that kind of guy..
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009