faction icon

Kaiyal - Sanctuary
Kaiyal - Sanctuary Posts: 60 Arc User
edited November 2011 in Support Desk
i complained on here the other day about having to wait a month and a half to get my faction logo to go through (it didnt) and i had a GM push my ticket through for me. but im curious how long it will take for it to go up after ive manually submitted it.

i just dont want to have to wait another month and a half,only to complain again and have another ticket pushed through with no results. considering ive never gotten much help from the GM's or support before, im worried it was just a one time response and the icon will once again never show up. considering i put in the time and money to get my faction a logo,got the fac to lvl 3 and submitted it exactly to all the specs with no results.

i apologize if i seem like im whining but i want my faction to grow,and having an official icon help gratly in recruiting new members and impressing other players and personally think ive waited quite a considerable amount of time before complaining about the subject.

i do understand the staff is spread thin due to the lack of hiring and increase on game and expansion production throughout PWE. i would just like the matter resolved as soon as possible without going through all the trouble over again later
Mystics...we're here to save all your butts from the end of the world...yeah,i think that sums it up pretty wellb:chuckle
Post edited by Kaiyal - Sanctuary on

Comments

• SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited November 2011
    Once they finally get it submitted into the queue, you have to wait till the queue gets full enough for them to load the icons. Why this is, I haven't got a freaking clue. They wait till they have X number of submissions until they apply them, which is pretty dumb. It could just fall under the "minor localization changes" BS. I've had to wait 2 months after the submission got accepted before. It's pretty stupid.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kaiyal - Sanctuary
    Kaiyal - Sanctuary Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    ugh,of course its some longwinded way around it (-_-)

thanks for the info though
    Mystics...we're here to save all your butts from the end of the world...yeah,i think that sums it up pretty wellb:chuckle