Question about GM's / Support

Kaiyal - Sanctuary
Kaiyal - Sanctuary Posts: 60 Arc User
edited November 2011 in General Discussion
i made a previous post with a mistake in the title and i apologize,ive copied and pasted the same question into this post,i apologize for any inconvenience i may have given the mods. they have been very active and i appreciate that. they may close or do whatever with my other post so this ones title more accurately adresses my question.

why are there so few of them? i mean im not bashing pwi or anything,its a good game but when problems do occur,it takes weeks and sometimes more. i mean,i submitted a ticket about my clans photo not loading over a month and a half ago and ive never gotten anything back at all.

just seems things would get done if there were more on staff or something and im curious why there never is. doesnt even have to be a GM so much as a person paid to just play ingame regularly.

i know the few GM's we have do what they can,it just seems like it would be more productive and make fixing issues and answering player questions would get fixed and sorted out alot faster if they hired more staff or something. i know pwi isnt a huge game just yet,but it is getting there.

more and more players join all the time,and because of this more issues and questions present themselves faster. but it just seems pwi has well enough money to expend on at the very least a few more staff GM's or support. im sure many of the players would love to be hired for something like that even for a low income it would be an amazing job. i know for a fact everyone i know who plays would kill for a job at pwi,myself including.
Mystics...we're here to save all your butts from the end of the world...yeah,i think that sums it up pretty wellb:chuckle
Post edited by Kaiyal - Sanctuary on

Comments

• frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Hey Kaiyal, we just hired more CS reps a couple weeks ago, and that department will continue to grow over time.

Some issues can take longer than others though, and please understand that our GM's are taking care of tickets for ten games now, so PWI's batch is but a fraction of total tickets.

About your specific issue, I've forwarded your concern to the CS team, and you can expect a response momentarily.
  • Kaiyal - Sanctuary
    Kaiyal - Sanctuary Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    why thank you so much :) i really appreciate it, i just submitted another ticket earlier today about the clan picture if that helps any
    Mystics...we're here to save all your butts from the end of the world...yeah,i think that sums it up pretty wellb:chuckle
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    Alasen - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,874 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    u guys dont' make enough money to have seperate gm's and such for each game? really?
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    So....no response to this thread GMs...?

Occupy PWi
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited November 2011
    So....no response to this thread GMs...?

Occupy PWi
    He can't respond to that thread because it may incriminate him. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tiana__ - Sanctuary
    Tiana__ - Sanctuary Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    lol 10 games sheesh they cant cope with fixing one let alone 10 so I cant wait to see what improvements we get now they have more staff *tries not to laugh at that comment*
  • VKnightV - Lost City
    VKnightV - Lost City Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    wtf i dont give a damn about staff from fw or ather pwi game pw need personal staff what u get paid for anyways.

what u guys need more dollars sheesh greedy much
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited November 2011
    wtf i dont give a damn about staff from fw or ather pwi game pw need personal staff what u get paid for anyways.

what u guys need more dollars sheesh greedy much

The only dedicated staff are the GMs you see here and in the game itself. The Customer Support staff is PWE CS, meaning they work with every single game that PWE puts out.
  • Sien - Heavens Tear
    Sien - Heavens Tear Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I have been here since Sept 08 and sent in a few tickets over the years and have always been answered and usually fairly quickly. I also had a conversation with Frankie ingame one day so maybe that's why. b:chuckle
  • VKnightV - Lost City
    edited November 2011
    in lost city i seen gm once this whole year is this the best u guys can do WOW.
    where do i input dollar for pw game itself so u guys can get more gms IN THE FREAKING GAME.

its a freaking GHOST town when it come to GMs.

seriusly get more gms who ppl can see sheesh i still think u guys are nothing but greed when there is have nothing to do with money cos that u guys get plenty OFF.
  • Tiana__ - Sanctuary
    edited November 2011
    KrittyCat wrote: »
    The only dedicated staff are the GMs you see here and in the game itself. The Customer Support staff is PWE CS, meaning they work with every single game that PWE puts out.

lol Dedicated thats funny ive seen a gm in game twice in a year and said GM didnt answer when I pmd with a problem just stood being gawped at by amazed players that actually saw a GM in game. If this is dedicated staffing Id hate to see undedicated you really cant honestly say there are enough staff hence tickets taking forever to be dealt with if ever at all. Why the FCC glitching went nuts like it did as there are No GMS hardly ever in world to deal with things like this, a seriously problem needs attention immediatley not months later via a very poor ticket system. Live support is a joke as apparently they dont have the man power to man it and the few times Ive tried ive never been able to get anyone to help so Id really love to know where and what this dedicated staff actually do and if they cant handle all these games why keep bringing them out Oh yeah money sucking BEEPS b:chuckle
  • krittycat
    edited November 2011
    lol Dedicated thats funny ive seen a gm in game twice in a year and said GM didnt answer when I pmd with a problem just stood being gawped at by amazed players that actually saw a GM in game. If this is dedicated staffing Id hate to see undedicated you really cant honestly say there are enough staff hence tickets taking forever to be dealt with if ever at all. Why the FCC glitching went nuts like it did as there are No GMS hardly ever in world to deal with things like this. Live support is a joke so Id really love to know where and what this dedicated staff actually do b:chuckle

You have the wrong definition of dedicated for the context in which I used it. In the context of my post, it just means that this is the only game they work on.b:chuckle
  • Tiana__ - Sanctuary
    edited November 2011
    If thats the case Kitty why do they never fix things or give answers so sorry but they are dedicated to one thing only and thats $$$$$$ in their bank accounts
  • krittycat
    edited November 2011
    If thats the case Kitty why do they never fix things or give answers so sorry but they are dedicated to one thing only and thats $$$$$$ in their bank accounts

You have no clue what they have to do daily. Unless you're there, you can't guarantee that they aren't working, just as I can't guarantee that they are. However, I choose to be optimistic where you are being pessimistic.b:bye
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    and please understand that our GM's are taking care of tickets for ten games now, so PWI's batch is but a fraction of total tickets.

So every time PWE brings out a new game now, we should all feel a sense of dread knowing that it will take even longer to get ticket responses because they fail to separate the teams to handle individual games.

And guess what? WotI is starting up now, you can bet they will start having problems and tickets will be flowing in. So expect any tickets you send in on this game to take even longer than in the past.

Not the best way to run things, IMO.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • VKnightV - Lost City
    edited November 2011
    you wish us to have hope then start with telling us what you guys will do with said glitchers franky for one said he would deal with and up un till now have said done nothing.

you guys want the player base to trust you then start acting like a real staff not just something off a suck dollar/euro mashine.

i do not need to trust you guys untill you all give us something to go on untill then we have the right to distrust every singel word you guys say.
  • Hideori - Lost City
    Hideori - Lost City Posts: 530 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    leave GM's alone, we dont need them in game (FC ftw). leave things as they are now (any GMs actions will lead game into even worse state than it is now).
  • Tiana__ - Sanctuary
    edited November 2011
    KrittyCat wrote: »
    You have no clue what they have to do daily. Unless you're there, you can't guarantee that they aren't working, just as I can't guarantee that they are. However, I choose to be optimistic where you are being pessimistic.b:bye

well from my own personal experience not alot as they have never resolved things when ive sent tickets in and is anyone actually optimistic when it comes to the developers and GMs just have to read the forums to see how frustrated they are with the lack of support but hey you carry on being optimistic your probably one of the minority that are b:laugh