Mystic Cragglord quest glitch

Options
kallepole123
kallepole123 Posts: 6 Arc User
edited April 2012 in Mystic
I cannot complete the Quest "Disaster Falls" Subquest "Break the Seal" because the item "Red Lotus" disappeared from my inventory when i dug the quest related stele in Valley of Disaster. There is no possibility to trash or reset the quest. I searched the forum and tried the suggestions to relog or let the character die, but neither worked to reset the quest. Now I am stuck with a non-usable quest in quest log and cannot get the 59 Skill Cragglord summon. b:cry

Anybody can help me on that b:sad
Post edited by kallepole123 on

Comments

• TolanSky - Heavens Tear
    TolanSky - Heavens Tear Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    This happened to me as well. What I discovered is the Red Lotus item or whatever it is called seems to have some sort of timer set on it. What you have to do is have someone else in your party who remains inside of Valley of Disaster near the Craglord spawn point after the both of you have cleared out the path to the Craglord spawn point so that the dungeon does not reset when you leave it. Once that is taken care of you leave go back to beckenfest firstmage or whatever the heck his name is, get the quest to get the red lotus again. Go dig it up, and then return to Valley of Disaster as quickly as you possibly can and spawn Craglord. I would suggest wasting the money on using the teleport masters to speed things up.

This should solve the problem easily.
    Acc 1: TolanSky ~ ● Seeker / Daearena ~ Mystic / ThornLily ~ Veno
    Acc 2: Veilana ~ Sin / QueenBlubrry ~ Cleric / Lemondrop ~ Psychic
  • kallepole123
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Thanks for your advice. But I cannot try this because my quest never failed. So i cannot get Red Lotus again. Firstmage doesnt have any quest for me either. So i cannot dig the Red Lotus thing. And I cannot trash the quest to reset it. I am truly stuck. b:shocked

I submitted a ticket, let's see if they process it and come up with an answer. b:surrender
  • TolanSky - Heavens Tear
    TolanSky - Heavens Tear Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Okay if the First Mage or whatever his name is does not have a quest marker for you, then you should be able to go straight to the Red Lotus Dig Point and dig it without having to worry about an intermediary. This should be possible for as long as the quest remains active in your quest log. So unless you either A.) Failed the Quest, or B.) Trashed the Quest, you should be more than capable of digging up a new Red Lotus Blade or whatever it is called. With that in mind you should be able to follow the rest of my instructions without problem.

Also I would heavily advise against relying too heavily on a speedy reply from the Support Staff as they have a lot on their plate and rarely reply in under the mentioned 4 to 5 day reply period unless you are extremely lucky, and there have been reported instances where it has taken several weeks to a few months to get replies.
    Acc 1: TolanSky ~ ● Seeker / Daearena ~ Mystic / ThornLily ~ Veno
    Acc 2: Veilana ~ Sin / QueenBlubrry ~ Cleric / Lemondrop ~ Psychic
  • kallepole123
    edited November 2011
    Options
    First Mage doesn't have a quest marker. And I cannot dig a new Red Lotus blade. I went back to the coordinates of Red Lotus and tried to redig it. No success, there is no shovel-dig-symbol when i hover the mouse over the Red Lotus thing in the ground. My quest says mission target is Cragglord(0/1) and it turns a delightful green whenever I enter Disaster Valley for BH to mock me b:cry

And yes I do not expect an answer from support anytime soon. But this is really annoying cause I want Cragglord. One can trash and reset nearly any stupid quest and reget it later, but not an important one for an actual skill?
  • X_Mod_x - Sanctuary
    X_Mod_x - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    well, i thnk the glitch was u alrdy dug the altar but cragg didnt respwn so u wud kill it, try to get in party where there is myst who diggs the altar and help him to kill cragg so u 2 get it, anyways the problem is when becknest the first mage gives a quest it automatically fail if u die, so if u had died once after accquiring the quest it will auto trash, and, don't bother looking for it in quest log it won't appear there, you will jst have to go to becknest and take the quest from the point it auto trashed.
  • cosmicthreat1
    cosmicthreat1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    b:laughJUST DIE!!!!!!b:laugh
  • Syvres - Raging Tide
    Syvres - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    My friend ran into the same problem, she had to trash the quest and restart it.

If that doesn't work not sure how to help
    b:beatup