Divine emissary of light is glitched

IBunnie - Sanctuary
IBunnie - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
edited November 2011 in General Discussion
My character level is 42. I just completed the quest to get a Divine Order of the Light from General Summer. So I went to the Divine Emissary of Light and checked the Divine Contract list, it only shows a blank page.
The Divine Emissary of Light has a purple 'Quest Available' symbol over its head. Yet he has nothing for me. b:sad

Please help me fix this, thanks.

Before you ask: Yes I have the Order in my inventory.
And No I haven't done the quest before

Thanks again.
Post edited by IBunnie - Sanctuary on

Comments

• MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    ...its been so long so i'm really not sure, but didnt you have to first speak with general summer then go to the npc near the elder to get the whole thing started?
  • IBunnie - Sanctuary
    edited November 2011
    I did everything properly, and its the other way around, you talk to the guy next to the elder to get the quest to speak with general summer, then general summer gives you the order.

The thing is quests should be showing up and they aren't
  • Magicsaber - Dreamweaver
    Magicsaber - Dreamweaver Posts: 727 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    From PWWiki - Divine Contract:
    PWWiki wrote:
    Taking the Quest

Condition: After you have reached a certain level, if you have the required item in your bag, you can take the Divine Contract quests from the Divine Emissary.

You can take multiple quests, but each time there will only be a certain number of quests available to you.

LV20 - LV50

NPC: Divine Emissary of Light
    Item: Divine Order of the Light
    Max Quests: 2

Quest Refreshing

Each time the quest list is refreshed, the previous a certain number of quest will be given.

It will be refreshed at 00:00 everyday.

If you had completed 2 quests today already, then to Refresh quest list you must have Divine Seal of the Light.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bosk - Sanctuary
    Bosk - Sanctuary Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I did everything properly, and its the other way around, you talk to the guy next to the elder to get the quest to speak with general summer, then general summer gives you the order.

The thing is quests should be showing up and they aren't

Real simple question: since getting the Divine Order, have you logged off the server? Quests frequently fail to reset until you do so. Regardless it should be easy enough to try to see if it helps.

Good Luck!
    Dante: "Cute is a relative term."
  • IBunnie - Sanctuary
    edited November 2011
    Hi, yes I relogged several times. And no I have not completed any quests for I can't even start any b:scorn
  • Nniotora - Lost City
    Nniotora - Lost City Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    check under his tab for divine contract not quest related might help alot ppl make that misstake
    100% F2P legit 105 since starting this game. Full rank9 jaded +12 seeker. .tinyurl.com/nocashshopHaters gona hate cuz they cant play a game
  • Erryne - Sanctuary
    Erryne - Sanctuary Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Had that happen once on one of my character after my BH also, but it didn't re-happen since. Must had been a fatal error on server or something. And yes, I was in the contract section and not the quest one.

So, just wait for next day.
  • Yami_ - Dreamweaver
    Yami_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 225 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    This also happened with me. Instead of use the NPC in Archossaur, use the NPC that you can find in the starter cities.
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    This happened to my archer a few days back. After her BH I went to the NPC; empty list. I assumed something glitched because she had levelled earlier that day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842