TW Videos

Wizex - Archosaur
Wizex - Archosaur Posts: 41 Arc User
edited December 2011 in Etherblade (West)
Here are past TW videos I haven't posted:
Ascend vs Nemesis Nov 11:
http://youtu.be/s_x0KAgOQvM
Ascend vs Nemesis Nov 4: Part 1: http://youtu.be/BUW0zJ_GtFw
Ascend vs Nemesis Nov 4: Part 2: http://youtu.be/e4Vizugj71U
Ascend vs Nemesis Oct 22: http://youtu.be/Q0UY0m60CI8 - This was the 2 pm tw
Post edited by Wizex - Archosaur on

Comments

• Theremnant - Archosaur
    Theremnant - Archosaur Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Added RougeXXX vs Immunity Nov 26 TW: http://youtu.be/Htd3PNrBgtw

Good fight Immunity, you guys defended well.

RougeXXX is recruiting lvl 80+. PM an officer in-game. We need 40+ more people for TW. b:victoryb:victory
  • BladeRelic - Archosaur
    BladeRelic - Archosaur Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I think I was targeted/killed the most in that video haha
    and wow at the end when I thought I had magic marrow and ran towards rogue group with phy marrow b:sad

I think I have that TW recorded too, but didn't convert it or edit it yet

thanks for uploading!
  • Soochi - Archosaur
    Soochi - Archosaur Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Its ok, happens b:laugh
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    ReMakaBo - Archosaur Posts: 845 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Why people still run into barrage unbuffed--- silly habbits that use to have maka raging-
    re
  • AgentPotato - Archosaur
    AgentPotato - Archosaur Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Why people still run into barrage unbuffed--- silly habbits that use to have maka raging-

Not as infuriating as R9 archers attacking ground targets from the air. b:cute
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Not as infuriating as R9 archers attacking ground targets from the air. b:cute

silly potato, they they don't even have to worry about the damage nerf if they debuff you . . . .

Geez, learn to play an archer, will ya?b:chuckle
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    edited November 2011
    errrm, No reductions in TW---open world mhm
    re
    edited November 2011

I'm not sure how else you can explain a r9 archer doing 500-600 normal dmg on a wizard. At 3:10 on the Rogue vs. Immunity video, for example. I don't understand why people think air -> ground changes in TW, but suit yourself.
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited November 2011

I have never heard this. Not saying its true or false. But I suspect its not true.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    benefits of the air: aoe is not as effective due to different elevation levels, more people are on the ground and looking at the ground (visibility advantage), you can more easily be at your max range hitting people for longer periods of times before they can do anything about it, you force clerics to the ground which makes them absolute ****, and when your normal r9 +10-12 hits 80% of everything in the TW for 5-6k+ auto attacks , half of that without even needing to kite from other potential factors is easy mode

being on the ground is fine, but the air doesn't hinder your play in anyway, it can help it. in fact it would be a big joke to any faction of equal strength at how poorly the nemesis archers position themselves. but then again the ones that play now still think they are better than you and zhadi so whats the point. only on archosaur can a bunch of cash shoppers get away with literally standing on top of each other on the same flank the entire time and not be punished for it. well, they were before they had ridiculous gear so doesn't that really say it all now huh.
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    edited November 2011
    mmmm could be correct-
    Not 100% sure on here, maybe. I'm just going by when I had a p-server there wasn't, and afik no toggle to switch it-

Never fight from air to compare b:surrender

Either way an archer doing 500--800 damage from the air, is added benefit to buffer anyone elses attacks.. Also the benefit of debuffing bows is an added bonus-
    re
    edited November 2011
    I always found it cumbersome to fight in the air, and most of the time unnecessary for archers, especially since ground -> air is still full damage, and because archers have such a long range, we can just sit on the ground and pew pew clerics at full damage while still being pretty far away, AND you are still able to hit holy path and kite to safety at a seconds notice. If you fight in the air, you cant holy path, you can only fly ohhhh sooo slowly away while being hammered from a psychic or wiz on the ground that you didn't see coming because you were too busy looking for clerics in the sky ahead of you. Occasionally yes, fighting in the air is ok, but mostly only around the enemy base, where the wall keeps ground DD from getting close enough to attack you. Last but not least, BoA is devastatingly effective when hitting for full damage on the ground. Most archers don't have a clue how to use it effectively though, so they wouldn't know. -.-

But I am 100% sure that air -> ground is still nerfed in TW. And I don't see why you should be 'a nice buffer' to someone else's attacks when you could easily be killing a target by yourself. The purge on that bow is just a nice bonus, and the only time you should be thinking about it is when you are in 1v1 against a well buffed opponent.
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    edited November 2011
    And I don't see why you should be 'a nice buffer' to someone else's attacks when you could easily be killing a target by yourself.

Can't see why either is good or bad- Contributeing is just an equal plus as glory killing-
    Dunno, I guess i'm still stuck on the days when people actually used assist buttons b:surrender
    re
    edited November 2011
    Can't see why either is good or bad- Contributeing is just an equal plus as glory killing-
    Dunno, I guess i'm still stuck on the days when people actually used assist buttons b:surrender

I mostly agree with you. But I much prefer glory killing to glory assisting, lol.

You'll be happy to know my assist button is on hotkey number 1 during TW's. b:thanks
  • BladeRelic - Archosaur
    BladeRelic - Archosaur Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    You'll be happy to know my assist button is on hotkey number 1 during TW's. b:thanks

we have more in common than I thought b:pleased
    edited November 2011
    we have more in common than I thought b:pleased

oh really now? b:shy

b:kiss
  • Wizex - Archosaur
    Wizex - Archosaur Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    RougeXXX vs Immunity TW video for Dec 03 is posted.
    This is a 2pm TW. It was actually very fun. Where is Buffy_Anne? Who is leading their TW at the moment?

http://youtu.be/rCmwR3CHFzg

Gear for this TW: http://pwcalc.com/008d3a6fa138f829

The music here is classical. No time to find good songs.

So I joined Ascend again to fight players who cash shop like me.

Enjoy!!! b:bye