"Cloak of Grace" --- why is it rare?

Yindra - Sanctuary
Yindra - Sanctuary Posts: 784 Arc User
edited November 2011 in Dungeons & Tactics
I was just cleaning out my inventory, when I suddenly got the warning that I was about to sell a rare item. Looking at the "172 Explosive Shots" and the "Cloak of Grace" I guessed that the cloak was the rare thing, and in fact the shots sold without that warning.

I just can't figure out WHY the cloak would be rare. It's a white item, no special stats as far as I can tell. It's level 9, which DOES make it rare 'cause I rarely get item drops anymore, but most games tend to stick labels such as "rare" to special items. I actually prefer my blue lvl 7 cloak over that rare one since it has additional fire resist and a few HP, and I don't think Evasion does anything for me.

So what does PW mean by a "rare" item?
Slow progress, game is getting way too grindy :-( Quests I still hope to be able to do some day: FB39, General Feng
Post edited by Yindra - Sanctuary on

Comments

• laloner
    laloner Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I think this is a new feature to give people a second chance to think before they accidentally NPC something valuable. They've obviously made it too sensitive but thats better IMO than the other way around.
    AKA PermaSpark, Heartshatter
  • SoulPlay - Heavens Tear
    SoulPlay - Heavens Tear Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    definition of Rare ........ dropped ingame from killing

drop rate is so fail everything is Rare
  • emerq5
    emerq5 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    im a begginer here at pwi ive already installed the game but i cant find where to create character start and exit botton only

is there something ive miss while installing or just have problem with my netbook

tnx guys b:victory
  • Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver
    Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver Posts: 441 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    emerq5 wrote: »
    im a begginer here at pwi ive already installed the game but i cant find where to create character start and exit botton only

is there something ive miss while installing or just have problem with my netbook

tnx guys b:victory

ehem, dont hijack someone else thread plz, i would have answered if you had created a new thread b:angry
    Ebrithalia -Sage Seeker
  • XXCaliaXx - Archosaur
    XXCaliaXx - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    So what does PW mean by a "rare" item?

I think rare means valuable, so it must have valuable properties of some kind. It might not be that good if you're a high level player, but it could be valuable to a low level player. So, in a way, it is rare. b:bye