Seriously Pw

Blade_Basher - Archosaur
Blade_Basher - Archosaur Posts: 12 Arc User
edited November 2011 in Support Desk
Okay this is totally 100% bs on PW side. I'm playing on Dreamweaver and long story short I was convinced to go back on my BM on Arch so i sell ALL my stuff to this guy and i go to arch and ITS OFFLINE.

Like WHAT THE FRICK. Can even tell us a frikan shout out that ur doing so. Seriously thats just inconciderate.

You JUST had an update now ur gonna make servers offline. Like OMFG this is just bs.

Fix this or at least learn to tell us about it ffs.
Post edited by Blade_Basher - Archosaur on

Comments

• SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited November 2011
    Didn't have any troubles here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Blade_Basher - Archosaur
    edited November 2011
    Well than wtf. Its still offline. Those servers have lines through them.

And its bs cause Arch is my main server. But no lets just go and shut those servers down without warning.
    edited November 2011
    well hell why don't you search the forums. I've only posted about a million times that 95% of the time something like this happens it's not the servers. It's either something on your end, or something in the vast arena of the internet that lies between your, your ISP, and PWE's IPS and servers.

Post a traceroute and give some information about your system. (See Here)

If you're going to sit and QQ, go play outside.
    If you want help, start by helping yourself get help.

If the server were down, this section would be flooded with threads because no one else has a clue either. But it's not, so it's obviously localized to yourself, or a very select few. Which basically states that it's not the server that's having the issue.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2011
    If it was something On my end than why is it ONLY the Arch Server Side that is down.

East and Europe is working perfectly. Wests Servers have lines through them all.

I had this a few weeks ago and after like 2 weeks it randomly fixed and now 2 weeks after it happened again.

Personally I think Its PWIs crappy job on scripting/coding.
    edited November 2011
    Read my post again...

there's a WHOLE LOT OF INTERNET that lies BETWEEN you and the servers.

There's a good chance that it's not You AND it's not the server, but something in between.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2011
    I am posting about the server issues. Thunder you know !

I am posting a DXdiag post. cant post notihng else. But I hope dis works file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Chris/Desktop/DxDiag.log
    edited November 2011
    Thunder I posted on that thread. Thread Dissapear.