New Stuff

ironking611
ironking611 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited November 2011 in Suggestion Box
Make a new mount one the hovers from the ground and looks like one of those chinese dragons and when it stops it breaths fire it would kinda look like the baby drake pet except it doesnt stand on its belly it lays on its stomach and its lower part of its body goes in a up and down motion like the asian dragons oh and it has to be kinda large
And also make houses for players i think that would be cool
Also if you guys make the asian dragon mount let me get the first one for free:thanksb:chuckle

Thx for reading my ideas ;D
Post edited by ironking611 on

Comments

• Aizza - Harshlands
    Aizza - Harshlands Posts: 719 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Make a new mount one the hovers from the ground and looks like one of those chinese dragons and when it stops it breaths fire it would kinda look like the baby drake pet except it doesnt stand on its belly it lays on its stomach and its lower part of its body goes in a up and down motion like the asian dragons oh and it has to be kinda large
    And also make houses for players i think that would be cool
    Also if you guys make the asian dragon mount let me get the first one for free:thanksb:chuckle

Thx for reading my ideas ;D

In the other vesions there is one, and you ride it as it sways back and forth above the ground and it spirals up then down - then up - then down. Very nice mount.. I forgot what the animation was when it is not moving.