The annoying fees

Options
mkl0011
mkl0011 Posts: 56 Arc User
edited April 2012 in Suggestion Box
Ok one thing i really hate is the repair fee and having a durability on gear . I mean seriously,when you first start it's all right cuz you probably out grow the weapon before you ever need to repair it, but later on ,you end up repairing your weapon like 3-5 times before you get a new one! And as a multi-weapon blade master, you gotta repair ALL your weapons. And the armor is annoying too. I mean seriously, you have to repair every single one and all their fees racked up together is quite a shock.Plus, when you doing stuff like pvp or in an instance and your armor breaks it's a huge butt pain. My advice, just shut down the repair fees. First of all, alot of the mmo rpg 3d or whatever never had any repair fees. you could just use the gear to your hearts content without ever repairing it. Another bad thing is when you sell the gear, if it has a low durability, you get a fraction of the money you should get. And when you buy gear from player shops and the gear durability is low, you have to pay extra to repair it. It sucks because the more you level, the more expensive, and the harder it gets to make cash.I always have to be wary of the durability of my gear it I've had enough. I know they are trying to make it a "perfect world" but i seriously hate the repair fees and durabiltiy. If they don't like this idea, the least they could do is make a "fee limit" of 10,000 or less,other than that..I CHEER FOR INFINITE DURABILITY AND NO REPAIR FEES!

Second, i hate how skills cost money.(Note: i have only reached level 70 so i don't know much about how to get the skills beyond that so this part only involves the skills you get before level 79) This is the first game I've played where you need to pay "SP" AND "cash!. And it they level ,you pay more and more!! Makes you wanna go insane!My idea is that you should only have to pay(including SP) for the "level 1 skill".That means if you don't have the skill in your skills list, you only have to pay one time to get it,that means no fees to upgrade it. REMEMBER THOUGH,YOU STILL NEED THE "SPIRIT" TO UPGRADE THE SKILL!!!of coarse all the spark skills that are free will still be free.So here it is..I CHEER FOR NO MORE FEES TO UPGRADE SKILLS!!!!!

And i also have an idea that sounds pretty convenient and harmless, if we have the right level and enough spirit,(and at least level 1 of the skill) can we just upgrade the skill right in our skills list instead of traveling all the way to the trainer?You still need to go to the trainer to learn "new skills" but you can upgrade them anywhere you like.

So what do you say? all opinions are welcome!
Post edited by mkl0011 on

Comments

• Yami_ - Dreamweaver
    Yami_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 225 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I don't think that remove the repair is a good idea, but the repair fee for melee classes aren't fair compared to the magic classes. They made the DQ lots worth half of their price, made veno eggs worth nothing and don't worked with the other stuffs necessary for the game.

They should or make the repair fees cousts less, or increase the duration intervals between Heavy, Light and Magic Armors.
  • Trelmanor - Lost City
    Trelmanor - Lost City Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    in your poll you forgot the option ' leave fees alone 'cause we need another coin sink or economy will get ALOT worse then it is now"b:chuckle
  • aquaria0012
    aquaria0012 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Yeah..i agree with you..it's really hard earning money in this game! Any of you know what game is the best as perfect world which has no fees to pay 4 repairing armors, etc?
    b:surrender
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I disagree completely. I wish they put fees on more things, and increased the fees for others. This game needs more coin sinks. I'd also probably remove the 10 million coin note you get for having two tokens of best luck. I've never had a problem with repair fees on any character and I've played every character besides barb. I just don't like the customization options for barbs. Learn how to make money, there are plenty of ways and in your 70s the cost really aren't that large.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit