9 Trials Guide

2»

Comments

• LonelyHealer - Dreamweaver
    LonelyHealer - Dreamweaver Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Sticky please? This is full of helpful information for those who haven't done Trials like me.
  • _Ultima_ - Lothranis
    _Ultima_ - Lothranis Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    i am kinda desperate...

well can you suggest me any hint to win trial 4 with kinda 25-30 people inside with few arcanes\no dbs?!

and anyone can tell me what exactly is trial easy mode and how do we enable it? ty
  • Maelael - Heavens Tear
    Maelael - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,497 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    i am kinda desperate...

well can you suggest me any hint to win trial 4 with kinda 25-30 people inside with few arcanes\no dbs?!

and anyone can tell me what exactly is trial easy mode and how do we enable it? ty

Trial 4 on easy mode is essentially:

Center:
    -One group of Sins & a BM or Two to handle pillars.

BM(s) should rotate HF and GS to get the crystal down asap while the sins 3spark them down.

-A seeker or really, anything to handle/hold bosses that spawn until pillars are down and reinforcements come.

Really, with BP and BB even a weak seeker should be able to hold them, aoe the pillars, and stay alive fine. If you are utilizing another class that won't be static, have them drag the bosses into the pillar BM's amps if you can (the pathing is awful in the center).

Lanes:
    -An OP Arcane or two, with or without cleric support to handle phys immune waves.
    -A BM + AOEr(s)/DD(s) and cleric to handle stun waves.
    -A BM/Seeker or two to handle Physical lanes (East). An OP Archer can handle them too.
    -A BM/Barb + AOEr(s) and a cleric to handle misc waves.

The idea is coordination & communication to make it easy. Sometimes north will be fine, sometimes you gotta send a BM or Barb to back them up. Same with West at times, and south at times. The waves will switch from normal to having immunities, the lane groups just need to be flexible.

East is easy as hell, leave a BM/Seeker or two there AOEing at the spawn pillar with BP, and then switch them out when the phys immunes come with a Psy/Wizzie group.

Combo:
    As the pillars go down, that brings in more people from those lanes to help with boss spawns, pillars, or other lanes.

It is suggested to go: North, West, South, East -or- North, South, West, East depending on how well the lane groups are doing. Its more preference with west or south than really a necessity.

East pillar is phys immune but HFable with wizzie buff/DBB.
    xjej wrote: »
    Any suggestions for trial4 boss killing without charm **** and deaths all around ?

Nope. It's pretty typical. The higher HP & Defense level people will survive, typically with a charm its easiest. Bring more DDs so the boss dies faster and there won't be as many aoes that wipe everyone.

The bosses in 3, 4, and 7 are just gonna wipe people without good HP, Defense levels, and possibly a charm. You just get used to it. 5 will also wipe people if you don't use the ramp & platform properly and have someone play crowd control.
    pwcalc.com/bb6fc16982637a5c / pwcalc.com/28948ee5778526f5
  • Burgenstein - Harshlands
    Burgenstein - Harshlands Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    is it possible to do trial 3 and have all 3 towers die, but still have 18 guards left.

We are currently in this position and are unsure if the boss will spawn, anyone have the answer? o:
    Burg is the word
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    You need to save at least one tower, I believe.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Yunhan - Sanctuary
    Yunhan - Sanctuary Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    You need to save at least one tower, I believe.
    Yeah, that's right. I've failed several times because all tower destroyed. The guards are still alive, however.
    English isn't my primary language. b:surrender
  • m00nwizard
    m00nwizard Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Regarding the Trial 5 (Trial of Elements)

In the quest log list, you can see wich rooms you need to kill the towers and it says the boss will spawn in the room you don't have to kill the tower.
    In my quest log said, to kill the towers in Water, Metal, Fire, Earth to summon the boss in the Wood room.

So i don't think the the order you gave its always the same, and that the boss always spawns in the Earth room.

Can anyone check if the room the boos will spawn is random, and if it shows in the quest log?
  • Eurepides - Sanctuary
    Eurepides - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Does anyone experienced this yet?
    yesterday my fac wanted to do trail 2.. we got some issues and we had to wait for a puller who just logged in and had to wait on him, but we started trail already.. as i wanted to reset it.. the quest was not there!!
    ther was no quest at all any more after i started.. none to start, none to reset..
    did they removed it with sirens of war or what happened..?
    last trail we did was before the update though and there all was normal.
    Anyone has any ideas? because it really sux bad if we have to let the trail fail to be able to start it again, which is waste of time!
  • Yunhan - Sanctuary
    edited April 2013
    Edit: Removed my own post because of (accidentally) necro'ed thread.

=____="
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Well, there are some video which give you a slight overview.
    It's from another official server, but at least the progress should be same.

Trial 1: Trial of Balance

OVERVIEW
    BOSS FIGHT

Trial 2: Trial of Defense

OVERVIEW
    BOSS FIGHT

Trial 3: Trial of Towers

OVERVIEW
    BOSS FIGHT

Trial 4: Trial of Duty

OVERVIEW
    BOSS FIGHT

Trial 5: Trial of Elements

OVERVIEW
    BOSS FIGHT

Trial 6: Trial of Eternity

OVERVIEW
    BOSS FIGHT

Trial 7: Trial of Sacrifice

OVERVIEW
    BOSS FIGHT (LESSER DEMON)

Trial 8: Trial of Exodus

OVERVIEW
    BOSS FIGHT

I wonder if it's against the rules. If that's true, tell me and then I'll remove those links.
    NECROOO!!!!!!!

Yunhan - Sanctuary replied to a message that was 4 months 17 days 3 hours 51 minutes old.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• Yunhan - Sanctuary
    edited April 2013
    Ooops,I didn't notice the time. Should I start the new thread?
    b:shutup

Ok, closed this thread.

=_="
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Ooops,I didn't notice the time. Should I start the new thread?
    b:shutup

Ok, closed this thread.

=_="

Nah this is guide quality and doesn't need to be closed. That message is automated because this thread wasn't stickied. Necros are allowed for threads like this.

Still though it is good to be in the habit of checking the last post date before replying to a thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Nah this is guide quality and doesn't need to be closed. That message is automated because this thread wasn't stickied. Necros are allowed for threads like this.

Still though it is good to be in the habit of checking the last post date before replying to a thread.

This.