Draw your Original Character as a PWI class

Options
Deceptistar - Sanctuary
Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
edited December 2011 in The Fanatics Forum
Since the forum seems a bit quiet now, heres a chance to get some pens and pencils moving again. b:chuckle

Draw your Original Character as a PWI class!

If you have an original character, hey why not?
Of course
your original character can be an out of PWI character which you then meld into a class in PWI,

OR

it can be your existing PWI character drawn/painted/made/pixeled/etc into a style you choose

OR

an existing PWI character that swapped its class (ex: cleric to sin)

The form of art you wish to make is your choice. It doesnt have to be limited to drawing. The catch is that we want to make sure is that the character can look like an inhabitant of PWI, so this includes having the right clothes/fashion, armour, weapon, accessories. It can be colored or uncolored, realistic, manga, or sponge bob style, your pick.
For examples of fashion and gear you can look at:

Screenshots & Videos forum
http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16

Ecatomb
http://www.ecatomb.net/
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
Post edited by Deceptistar - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Reikara - Heavens Tear
    Reikara - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,321 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Sooooooo gunna do this when I decide what class mine would be. 8D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DuckTapez - Archosaur
    DuckTapez - Archosaur Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    -tries to draw something as a barb-
    epic fail D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Duct tape is like The Force: bright on one side, dark on the other. It holds the world together, and, if not handled correctly, becomes a sticky mess.
  • Synsae - Sanctuary
    Synsae - Sanctuary Posts: 651 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Ohhh, I'd do this if I had the skills to draw...

have some OCs that could work but I can't really draw anything from scratch
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Silvychar
  • Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary
    Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    My seeker is actually based on an OC of mine that has been in my head for a long time x'D
    Recently started writing the story and making rough sketches of her. b:chuckle
    Guess I could upload them sometime :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FieryBlade - Harshlands
    FieryBlade - Harshlands Posts: 618 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    does this count

dsadoz.png&action=rotate
    [SIGPIC]https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/502x102q90/690/fierybladesigna.png[/SIGPIC]

Sig made by me f:sneakyf:despise

I don't have a bad attitude, I just have a personality you don't like
  • Reikara - Heavens Tear
    Reikara - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,321 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I've kind of been way too tired to draw anything but I may resort to some screenies instead tomorrow. My new seeker is based on the actual "Reikara", looks, skills and all anyway. This one has the name but nothing close to anything of what the OC is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Reikarah - Sanctuary
    Reikarah - Sanctuary Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Got one done. Seeker modeled after the real 'Reikara' OC, within limitations of the customization. xD

scan0001.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy!

Reikara - Heaven's Tear - 94 HA Venomancer.
    Reikarah - Sanctuary - 97 Seeker.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    blah i havnt had time to get to mine yet >.<

is that the EG on your sig? ;O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Reikarah - Sanctuary
    Reikarah - Sanctuary Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    xD

Yes it's the same one. I changed her hairstyle to the one in the drawing just yesterday. c:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy!

Reikara - Heaven's Tear - 94 HA Venomancer.
    Reikarah - Sanctuary - 97 Seeker.
  • Aya_Rei - Heavens Tear
    Aya_Rei - Heavens Tear Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Reika bring a seeker... so i bring a Mystic portrait

XP

mysticportrait.jpg