• Nurfed_You - Harshlands
    Nurfed_You - Harshlands Posts: 754 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    hrm....nudes could work well. S>nudes for JoSD pm me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    you still havent accounted for them saying "o they arent stunned white voodoo" then you have 2sparks gone a dead genie, at which point they switch to black voodoo and peace you. tbh idk enough about psy attack skills to know what htey'd use from there. your 5secs of unloading yoru "sutra skill set" on a psy in black voodoo just got derailed by them changing voodoo. again i say if you take teh time to seal them (so they cant change voodoo), then try to immobilize them with hailstorm or something that you mentioned(so they can't run). that leaves you with like 1 more skill before faith ends and you go back to the pretty good chance of getting sealed?

i've already agree'd that your tactic could quite possibly work. i'm yet to get a chance to test it out. i'm not really sure why your going on about it still that it could kill them, we all know that it could kill them. there are jsut to many variables for it to be a "fool proof" way of killing them.

badge takes halfs the genei stamina and if things dont go your way you havn't burnt out your genie. both are viable tactics. yours is far more aggressive adn leaves you open to getting ganked because in pvp, your never alone. the general wizard forums tactic is a little more defensive and allows you to incorporate the fact that other ppl may try to kill you while your fighitng the psy. You can also make this tactic more aggresive and more then likely charm bypassing hte psy if you stack spark after badge.

so in your happy world of fighting the psy and jsut teh psy have fun using your tactic that will work about 60% of the time and leaves you open to getting killed by the next sin that comes along or bm/ea/ep. i'm guessing the badge combo works about 50% of the time and allows for a windshield/fortify/spark.

anyways have fun trollin'
    peace out
    Well either we are talking about one on one or we are talking about a realistic PK scenario. In a realistic pk scenario we might as well have a BM stun the psy for you so you can sutra on him...

8 second shared voodoo cooldown last i looked.

and what he said ^

Badge+spark eats almost all your geni stam as well
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • Nurfed_You - Harshlands
    Nurfed_You - Harshlands Posts: 754 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    thing is with badge+spark, you dotn have to spark til your sure you can kill them. i didn't know about hte 8sec shared cooldown
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • John_Smith - Harshlands
    John_Smith - Harshlands Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    8 second shared voodoo cooldown last i looked.

and what he said ^

Badge+spark eats almost all your geni stam as well

Both voodoos have seperate CD. If youve been in one for 8 seconds you can bounce to the other and right back again if **** hits the fan.
    I've quit excluding TW for my faction. But I still hang around to help out those who still enjoy the game under PWEs horrific handling and to have fun in the forums. b:cute
    #Shame about PWEs absolutely craptastic handling of the goons glitching. Remember kids, there's no punishment for breaking the rules here!#
    If you make a valid complaint, your thread will disapear. Don't post it here, post it on other sites where PW can't hide it.
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Both voodoos have seperate CD. If youve been in one for 8 seconds you can bounce to the other and right back again if **** hits the fan.

fair enough
    Gifs are hard to make work here
This discussion has been closed.