Hiromatsu may be comin back

Hiromatsu - Harshlands
Hiromatsu - Harshlands Posts: 23 Arc User
edited January 2012 in Dawnglory (EU)
whaddup gais? I'm gettin a job soon and plannin on gettin my **** together, any old friends i knew if ya remember me then good. I am planning on either playing PWI again or going to play Guild Wars 3 with TROGDOORR and all the oldies i played with from level 30-80. So whats up guys?
Post edited by Hiromatsu - Harshlands on

Comments

• Aizza - Harshlands
    Aizza - Harshlands Posts: 719 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    whaddup gais? I'm gettin a job soon and plannin on gettin my **** together, any old friends i knew if ya remember me then good. I am planning on either playing PWI again or going to play Guild Wars 3 with TROGDOORR and all the oldies i played with from level 30-80. So whats up guys?

You still owe me 10..... 20MIL

When you return, prepare to get sticker shock...
  • Hiromatsu - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    You still owe me 10..... 20MIL

When you return, prepare to get sticker shock...

from what? I may be able to pay u right now actually.

i cant pay you back if you do not state the item i had borrowed/ purchased from you and had ripped you off. I'm still even clueless as to who you are.

plannin on gettin heavily pvp geared up tho. r9 BM better then 5aps bm?
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Yesh.
  • Hiromatsu - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    i cant pay you back if you do not state the item i had borrowed/ purchased from you and had ripped you off. I'm still even clueless as to who you are.
    Yesh.

in PvP? u dont think a 5aps could stomp a r9? what if i +12 some nirvana claws? and +12 all nirvana gear to get the 5aps. demon btw.
  • Hiromatsu - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    with all vit stones btw
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    in PvP? u dont think a 5aps could stomp a r9? what if i +12 some nirvana claws? and +12 all nirvana gear to get the 5aps. demon btw.

The only way +12 claws can kill my BM (and am only +8 R9 w/o jades) is triple spark + Occult Ice while my genie is in cooldown. The thing about fists against R9s is that you will have 35-40 attack levels at the most while endgame R9s can have up to 90-120 def levels depends on class and shards. So that dramatically cuts your damage. If you are full R9, you can have 90-100 attack levels to cancel out some of the def levels. I can't speak personally for +12 claws, but I know my +10 TT100 fists don't do enough damage even on AA R9s, especially these days where genie skills are common to resist/break out of stunlocks. You can't have all Nirvana gears and be 5 APS, and that's downside of the interval build. With some TT99, you'll have less defense and HP compare to full R9. I got hit for over 12k damage through 40 something defense level yesterday full buffed by a +12 R9 wiz (I lived but ouch!), so you'll want the def levels and more HP from refine given by R9. If you don't know how to use axes, well that's another story.
  • Hiromatsu - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    trust me, i can use axes, poleblades, pikes, and blades, swords, fists, and even claws im frikkin hiromatsu i use anything.
  • Vixre - Harshlands
    Vixre - Harshlands Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I think Okeano is getting trolled
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    That's a big effort trollin' since he just made a thread in BM section asking about it. Only I cross-subsection troll.
  • Hiromatsu - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    ****! Ya'll think this is trollin? lame. lol I am not trollin but srsly guys im thinkin bout comin back only askin how much cashoppin im lookin at doin.

agh, i might just take troggy up on the offer.
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    askin how much cashoppin im lookin at doin.
    You're looking at $3k for R9, +12's and jades.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Hiromatsu - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    ****! Ya'll think this is trollin? lame. lol I am not trollin but srsly guys im thinkin bout comin back only askin how much cashoppin im lookin at doin.
    agh, i might just take troggy up on the offer.

awesome!
  • Aizza - Harshlands
    Aizza - Harshlands Posts: 719 Arc User
    edited November 2011

That's okay.. most are clueless to who I am..

b:surrender
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    If you really want to go with fists route, and can get access to R8 mats, The R8 fists can get up to 45 attack levels. With jones blessing that gives you 75 attack levels, which is enough to cancel out most JoSD-geared R9's.

And tbh it's not even that much rerolling to get the perfect stats on fist. At least compared to some other weps.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • NiightmareXz - Harshlands
    NiightmareXz - Harshlands Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    tell trog I said hi b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ˙buoɹʇs ǝq ןן,ı ʇɐɥʇ ɟןǝsʎɯ ןןǝʇ ı os
  • FujPacker - Harshlands
    FujPacker - Harshlands Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    watch out you dont get herps from him
  • Vorbane - Harshlands
    Vorbane - Harshlands Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Youre getting a job to "get your shet together" but you intend to spend copious amounts of debt paper so you can get pretty pixels on a 3rd rate, dying game? Some peoples priorities... Mind=blown b:shocked
    rank 9 - 19% farmed
    edited November 2011
    watch out you dont get herps from him

watch out you don't get **** syndrome... oh wait
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • linkism
    linkism Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Ugh another of Taarloor's buddies is back lol. Woot more pmarrow bms to 1 shot!!
  • MindCrime - Harshlands
    MindCrime - Harshlands Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Who is this guy anyway?
  • Hiromatsu - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    lol thx for replies. Yes i am one of Taars old mates, but i dont associate myself with that guy no more. I'm going to play Guild Wars 2 with akeria, dbud, trog and judicator. Ya know, the OLDIES from when pwi meant somethin, like when a axe bm could actually pk ****.

I'm hiromatsu, lvl 100 dex based BM, main weapon used: Poleblade. I was in TakeAHint long ago around level 40+ then takoda from 73-80... then i joined evoke at 80 and stayed until 84 and left and i really do not remember where i went after.

I was a BlackOps marshall for a while since my mother is poetkatanna(your likely to know her better, she's a bit of an attention hoe).
  • Hiromatsu - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    Youre getting a job to "get your shet together" but you intend to spend copious amounts of debt paper so you can get pretty pixels on a 3rd rate, dying game? Some peoples priorities... Mind=blown b:shocked

**** yeh man.
  • MindCrime - Harshlands
    MindCrime - Harshlands Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Oh. Well if you were in Takoda, don't bother coming back.b:pleased
  • Hellsarcher - Harshlands
    Hellsarcher - Harshlands Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    **** yeh man.

hey..hey.. no...
    edited November 2011
    lol thx for replies. Yes i am one of Taars old mates, but i dont associate myself with that guy no more. I'm going to play Guild Wars 2 with akeria, dbud, trog and judicator. Ya know, the OLDIES from when pwi meant somethin, like when a axe bm could actually pk ****.

I'm hiromatsu, lvl 100 dex based BM, main weapon used: Poleblade. I was in TakeAHint long ago around level 40+ then takoda from 73-80... then i joined evoke at 80 and stayed until 84 and left and i really do not remember where i went after.

I was a BlackOps marshall for a while since my mother is poetkatanna(your likely to know her better, she's a bit of an attention hoe).

You went from TakeAHint to Takoda. b:sad
    Well actually I think i remember Trog, sugarcookie and dbud and the group talking about you at one point during a TT on vent, but my memory is foggy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hiromatsu - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    You went from TakeAHint to Takoda. b:sad
    Well actually I think i remember Trog, sugarcookie and dbud and the group talking about you at one point during a TT on vent, but my memory is foggy.

cuz im awesome... duh
  • Hiromatsu - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    Oh. Well if you were in Takoda, don't bother coming back.b:pleased

why? cuz its dead?
  • Neimroot - Harshlands
    Neimroot - Harshlands Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    why? cuz its dead?

Takoda is dead - and with your build an R9 Phys Def Cleric will have you for lunch.... b:laugh