Poll:Best Old School Cata barb duos

Options
2»

Comments

• Retaliation - Harshlands
    Retaliation - Harshlands Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Acrelar is one of the best cata ep, no doubt but Jlung? lol. He survived as much as other barbs because he CS'ed his gear. The ninja pulls he did were Taboo's idea which he stole it from KD forums when he was in KD and posted on zulu.
    Taboo/BloodOmen are the best imo. No CS, no CS'er funded gears too.

lol? yea my gear was totally all csed thats why the highest refine i had was +7 right? Most of the money i put into this game went to OTHER PEOPLES accounts. As far as the ninja cata being stolen from taboo and KD forums, i pulled cata for KD as well and that was in TT90 gear when taboo already had a full 99 set. I didnt start legitimately pulling cata until the zulu days. When nirvana was released me and others like curses and acrelar spent about 2 months in nirvana FARMING my nirvana gear. As far as surviving as much as every other barb thats a joke. Taboo was a good barb and in the beginning survived longer than me. Eventually he became outdated. The only one i agree with is bloodomen cause he worked for his gear longer than anyone. It wasnt KD guild funded and it wasnt bought for him. so if your gonna say anyone was a better barb than i am it would be bloodomen or bain.