So we gonna get new DQ rewards tomorrow right?

Comments

• Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Rule of thumb: If you expect it in a week, tell everyone a month. That way, if it arrives early, you look good...

Another rule of thumb: If it's delayed, tell the community, otherwise you look flippant. >_>
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Olivassin - Heavens Tear
    Olivassin - Heavens Tear Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    i'm just sick of excuses...

Stop promising false timeouts, please.

And i see some mod. defending frankie (or PWE) as hell, be more comprehensive with us plz :3. You are just saying what you think (guesses, like you said), and you make people believe you like you have the control over it, but you don't. Then please, state 'i guess' in every of your posts to avoid confusions.

Thank you ~~<3
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    i'm just sick of excuses...

Stop promising false timeouts, please.

And i see some mod. defending frankie (or PWE) as hell, be more comprehensive with us plz :3. You are just saying what you think (guesses, like you said), and you make people believe you like you have the control over it, but you don't. Then please, state 'i guess' in every of your posts to avoid confusions.

Thank you ~~<3

If china says you get the update nov 8th and he reports it, then they say nvm it's going to be on the 15th guess who's S.O.L even though he did report a time that was legit.... he doesn't control the changes and decisions of china to give the patches needed to do the update. He has even said himself the patch that was needed (which had the item in it) was delayed with the big patch and that's why this is so behind in the first place. What could frankie do about it? 0. Stop whining and try and understand how the process works.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • Pyrostormz - Raging Tide
    Pyrostormz - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited November 2011

Thank you ~~<3

by now, you should now forum mods dont know more then us, and they can just guess like the rest of us

if you take their word as gospel, then shame on you for being a fool
    ┌─┐
    ┴─┴
    ಠ_ರೃ
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Frankie said that the patch we had with r9, SP fix etc was needed to get the DQ item in the game. Once that's done it would take one week to get it in the DQ shop.

So now that we're 1 week further, is there a new item in the DQ shop?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • Olivassin - Heavens Tear
    Olivassin - Heavens Tear Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    If china says you get the update nov 8th and he reports it, then they say nvm it's going to be on the 15th guess who's S.O.L even though he did report a time that was legit.... he doesn't control the changes and decisions of china to give the patches needed to do the update. He has even said himself the patch that was needed (which had the item in it) was delayed with the big patch and that's why this is so behind in the first place. What could frankie do about it? 0. Stop whining and try and understand how the process works.

I really don't care about china. As a player, i'm mad with PWE because they didn't report the correct time, and so others should be.

Then it's an issue of PWE to be 'mad' at china devs, but me? mad to china devs? no way... if i don't even know who they are!

PWE should know his playerbase is not happy with what it did here, so they can forsee what will happen. If china says they'll have the update in 2 weeks, just tell us by the next 2 months, and we won't complain about not giving updates in time (and we probably won't complain about you being so slow, since you will give us the update in 2-3 weeks).

It's been 8 weeks by now that announcement of 'by the next month' was made.

And if you said 'comming by the next month' and in the next month you see it won't come, why just don't tell us before giving us the surprise of 'no update at all this week'? A week before you could just post 'hey ya all, from some reasons comming from china, the update i said it will come by the next month will get in 4-5 more weeks, my apologizes'... Maybe you'll get flamed... but what people wants is honesty (refer to WTB Honesty thread)

Just the same as Goon glitch. 'yeah yeah, we're working on the fix from china....' and many months later (which by then i was guessing they were actually FIXING it, and i also guessed they took so much time because of the messy code it should have) they just change a single number (well, maybe 2 numbers? o.o). How many months for 2 numbers? It was really that hard or was just one of your uncountable lies?

As i said in another post, Perfect World, as game, is awesome. Just that PWE is not managing it good, imho. I can guess they're overusing CS because of the economic Crisis (players don't pay more, either because they get less $ per month or are just fired), and they have to keep up with the servers. But i also could guess it's just to get rich, rich, and even richer....
    by now, you should now forum mods dont know more then us, and they can just guess like the rest of us

if you take their word as gospel, then shame on you for being a fool
    Yup i know, that's why i said that ("You are just saying what you think (guesses, like you said"). L2R

Nooope, myself i didn't take 'they word as gospel', but i'm just saying they do like it is makeing people believe it (and someway consencious like me)
  • Erryne - Sanctuary
    Erryne - Sanctuary Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Not going to say anything about the delay. Homever, I do remember Frankie saying that china had to take some time in the past to test our new item, so it might point to something else than a mount (or at the very least, an another recolor). But... I'm not going to guess any further than that, for all we know, it's just animation testing of a brand new model of mount or baby pet. :/
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    o.0 a different color horse? maybe a poo horse this time?
    if brown is considered that, there already is one >_>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Tolliver - Dreamweaver
    Tolliver - Dreamweaver Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    KrittyCat wrote: »

Also, the post being quoted by frankie was about the 9 trials update, yes. They (PWE) apparently expected it to come in the month of October. It was (apparently) delayed, and so anything he said at that point, barring him being a seer, would be null.

Hopefully this answers some questions, and quells some expectations.

Sorry Kritty but it clearly states in the post being quoted from 09-15-2011, 05:06 PM

"The good news is that the DQ shop will be updated again next month with at least one new item, and it's a good one."

The only specific statement in that post was the removal of rep items and new dq item being added. The rest was only the vague "they are working on some new content" and "get them back in at some point in the future" with no timeline unlike the stated one month dq add. This is what people have issue with especially with the way dates are given but never met. It would be far better as the deadline approaches to give a heads up to the state of the situation instead of letting the time for the update come and go with out a word. Even if it is only to hear there was a delay.

If its flaming and attacks they are worried about that can easily be taken care of by using the power of mod to ban and remove the offending posts. Little more back bone would be a good thing for the ones in charge.
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Frankie said that the patch we had with r9, SP fix etc was needed to get the DQ item in the game. Once that's done it would take one week to get it in the DQ shop.

So now that we're 1 week further, is there a new item in the DQ shop?

This. I'm glad some1 remember his unchanged words.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited November 2011
    The correct wording for frankie's second post, referring to when the the item would get into the DQ shop, says about a week after the update. That means it could take longer than a week.

I already stated this once, but it's worth repeating.
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    The correct wording for frankie's second post, referring to when the the item would get into the DQ shop, says about a week after the update. That means it could take longer than a week.

I already stated this once, but it's worth repeating.

b:heartb:heartb:heart
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    if brown is considered that, there already is one >_>

Not glowing brown :>

Altho normal poo doesn't glow
  • krittycat
    edited November 2011
    Not glowing brown :>

Altho normal poo doesn't glow

Let's... refrain.... from continuing discussion on this subject, hm?b:surrender
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Let's... refrain.... from continuing discussion on this subject, hm?b:surrender

Which subject in specific?
    Horse mount reskins, DQ Rewards, or the consistency and sheen of a healthy organism's ****?
  • krittycat
    edited November 2011
    Which subject in specific?
    Horse mount reskins, DQ Rewards, or the consistency and sheen of a healthy organism's ****?

The former two are fine...

The latter just doesn't seem to fit into general game discussion.b:shutup
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    The former two are fine...

The latter just doesn't seem to fit into general game discussion.b:shutup

It does if we want to discuss the qualities portrayed by a healthy poo horse being added to the DQ shop!
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    truekossy wrote: »
    It does if we want to discuss the qualities portrayed by a healthy poo horse being added to the DQ shop!

This.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • TPstar - Sanctuary
    TPstar - Sanctuary Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    It will be the over sized piggy they just removed. b:surrender
  • Amencat - Sanctuary
    Amencat - Sanctuary Posts: 484 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    i dont expect anything anymore from them... besides the lies, they tell us week after week for all ethernity...

...delayed, broken, they cat ate the code, an atomical explosion happened which prevented them from implementing the new single lousy DQ reward...

they are fast with removing, banning, closing...

but like the epic most slow turtle ever, when it comes to implement something or fix anything...

so what do pwi staff all the day long? **** of ppl by ban, close, delete, or brake the game content b:bye
    Some Rules each PWI Gamer should know
    1. Dont break this rules & no matter what: DONT TRUST ANYONE!
    2. Dont pay wine or heads fee (like to get kicked after that?) b:chuckle
    3. Dont borrow items (since when return gms scammed stuff?) b:embarrass
    4. Dont use your password in faction-forums (like hacks?) b:fatb
    5. Dont give your mats to the tt-banker (obvious, not?) b:beg
    6. Dont wait for help, or heals, or any other miracles,... (for more examples just play pwi and you will hate the whole humanity) b:bye
  • MissEva - Dreamweaver
    MissEva - Dreamweaver Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    any update on the new Item? I had actually posted about this a few weeks ago as I had also read frankies post saying a new item was due in October. I guess I had missed the post about changing it to after the update. I just would like some clarification,

Still new item or Not new item?
  • LoraTab - Dreamweaver
    LoraTab - Dreamweaver Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Yeha I would like to hear from the "authority" on this. Don't need to know an exact day, but could we narrow it down to its happening or not an maybe even which month or quarter.
  • Hiemus - Raging Tide
    Hiemus - Raging Tide Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    What new item? Wraith Officer Badge disappeared, and probably other stuff too, but no new items at all. What.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    New DQ item is being implemented soon, but not this maintenance.
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited November 2011
    Not surprised. First we were told the item was being added with the big patch and it would be available in the DQ shop the following week.

Nice to know yall are at least consistent on something.... being late.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited November 2011

Soon b:chuckle
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited November 2011

always soon....now i'm like dying to know what it is. XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver
    _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 753 Arc User
    edited November 2011

"soon" so i guess in the next 6months... b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I Miss the old days of PWIb:surrender
  • Magicsaber - Dreamweaver
    Magicsaber - Dreamweaver Posts: 727 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I have 50k remaining DQ points (just in case it will be necessary).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Can I haz GM answers for the thread titled "Still Waiting" now?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-