Lets talk about KDR

Nubispotze - Heavens Tear
Nubispotze - Heavens Tear Posts: 512 Arc User
edited November 2011 in Etherblade (West)
So GD out gears Enrage, way more Full +11/+12 JOSD people. and yet Enrage has more members with better KDR.

why is this. GD dont know how to play their class?
Pay to win not working anymore after 10 months?

something eles in mind? idk TALK!

btw my kdr is 2.4, which is better then ALOT of GD top players. well best gear players.
Exegesis-103-Psychic--blackballs, blueballs, pinkballs, hairless balls. You got a lotta balls to be applying to Enrage...AND ask for a private denial reason? gg man. gg.
Post edited by Nubispotze - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Salasyn - Heavens Tear
    Salasyn - Heavens Tear Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Wait...I thought Pay to Win was what you were?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear
    Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    KDR means nothing, better means you try to only make kills when you aren't going to die, or when there's little risk to yourself.

I for one have always found more pleasure in worldmap PvP running solo and unbuffed into a group of 6+ people and seeing how many I can kill before they get me... That contributes to KDR. I've alsobeen in past situations that I had to solo (or 1 squad max)hold a tw. Also take into acct that in TW I get ressed as a distraction target...rather...often... Deaths increase more. Considering that last bit, and 95% of my kills are tw based, and figure I get 2-6 resses every time I move into attack range, 1.2 KDR means that generally I kill 2.4-7.2 people per effective attack with a suicide res-less KDR therefore being what, 4.8?

Also I much prefer a frontline position to a hide in the back and try to sneak kills where I can. KDR effectively means nothing except showing an example of your playstyle.

nubis playstyle: Try to pad e-peen numbers.
    Aneu playstyle: Do what I can to do what I can, **** the stats.

Then again I'm only 51st on the server by current stats, so, you may not have been referring to me.
    Main:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Alts:
    Lypiphera 101 Cleric
    Incompetance 100 Blademaster
    MetalPenguin 101 Seeker

b:dirtySolara_Craft/Disarmonia_Xb:dirty
  • Nubispotze - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2011
    Wait...I thought Pay to Win was what you were?

there u go thinking again, go spend more of your money on food and nothing eles....
    Exegesis-103-Psychic--blackballs, blueballs, pinkballs, hairless balls. You got a lotta balls to be applying to Enrage...AND ask for a private denial reason? gg man. gg.
    edited November 2011
    KDR means nothing, better means you try to only make kills when you aren't going to die, or when there's little risk to yourself.

I for one have always found more pleasure in worldmap PvP running solo and unbuffed into a group of 6+ people and seeing how many I can kill before they get me... That contributes to KDR. I've alsobeen in past situations that I had to solo (or 1 squad max)hold a tw. Also take into acct that in TW I get ressed as a distraction target...rather...often... Deaths increase more. Considering that last bit, and 95% of my kills are tw based, and figure I get 2-6 resses every time I move into attack range, 1.2 KDR means that generally I kill 2.4-7.2 people per effective attack with a suicide res-less KDR therefore being what, 4.8?

Also I much prefer a frontline position to a hide in the back and try to sneak kills where I can. KDR effectively means nothing except showing an example of your playstyle.

Then again I'm only 51st on the server by current stats, so, you may not have been referring to me.

what tw have u ever been in where u 1 man/squad it. that last i knew Tao never had a problem when u were in there. and either did Radi/GD.... so idk where u get off patting ur epeen saying u solo tws ijs.

and just so u know, TW is a KDR booster, PK is where u lose KDR. didnt u know that? pk has unsaid rules that TW does not.
  • Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear
    Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    what tw have u ever been in where u 1 man/squad it. that last i knew Tao never had a problem when u were in there. and either did Radi/GD.... so idk where u get off patting ur epeen saying u solo tws ijs.

Some of Tao's 3 ways during the decline. Too many old rosters to check.
    Main:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Alts:
    Lypiphera 101 Cleric
    Incompetance 100 Blademaster
    MetalPenguin 101 Seeker

b:dirtySolara_Craft/Disarmonia_Xb:dirty
  • Salasyn - Heavens Tear
    Salasyn - Heavens Tear Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    there u go thinking again, go spend more of your money on food and nothing eles....

You make me lulz, thanks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Exegesis - Heavens Tear
    Exegesis - Heavens Tear Posts: 721 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Get a life nubis, playtime should be over.. time to contribute to society instead of posting total rubbish posts to try and make drama b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] OH really? What a surprise.
  • Mayatheia - Heavens Tear
    Mayatheia - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I have the best KDR and pwi decided to not show it to you so you dont get jealous. b:cute

EDIT i didnt see you in tw exe :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
    edited November 2011
    Get a life nubis, playtime should be over.. time to contribute to society instead of posting total rubbish posts to try and make drama b:shocked

i have a life, how about you?

shall i "contribute to society" by party with my friends IRL, not really doing much with my life nor pay to society, well i guess buying others products help the world go around right? im just bored waiting on PWI to fix their **** and i was not starting anything just wanted to know. Why GDs cash shoped full +12ed and +11 geared people are found more offen dead then Alive.

then again if i was you i would be back to society too... after blowing all that real life cash on a game a few weeks before they put on uber gear......

not flaming, just saying.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Lololol KDR can be misleading. Mine is like 2 from when I had TT80+2 gears vs everyone else's +10 Lunar weapons, but my KDR in TW yesterday was like 10.0 based off the kills I got on the rankings and the number of times I died LOL.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    Bale - Heavens Tear Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    KDR is generally pretty much worthless

mine yesterday was epic! I probably died more than anyone in that TW

goin to try next week and get random Enrage barbs to buff me on the battlefield b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Can you prove to me GD have better overall gear than Enrage Nubis? Use the top 80 roster from each faction, I think you'll be surprised.

I think my K/D ratio is like ... 0.01 or something b:cute Cata barbing for so long and not pking takes it's toll b:surrender
  • _Jules_ - Heavens Tear
    _Jules_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    goin to try next week and get random Enrage barbs to buff me on the battlefield b:sad

Bale i advise you to use GreatDragon ... that dude is like a ninja barb and always in ya face somewhere lmao
    edited November 2011
    Can you prove to me GD have better overall gear than Enrage Nubis? Use the top 80 roster from each faction, I think you'll be surprised.

I think my K/D ratio is like ... 0.01 or something b:cute Cata barbing for so long and not pking takes it's toll b:surrender

here is an example. GD has

gti, gsx, sweet aura, keomi, somthingwrong, masperma, oOo, archerdevil, EdenZ, ken, ken's wife

^ all +11 or better with JoSD, few have pure DoT.

Enrage has,

Sano, Alpha, Evil_Angel, sharpie, vol

^ this is all i can think of atm that is +11 or better with JoSD, evil & sharpie have hp gems slotted.
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    GD does indeed out gear Enrage, at least in the top 40 or so. After that, I would probably be safe to assume that Enrage out gears GD. GD is strong in their top ranks and then everyone else below that "line" is completely useless (no offense) where as Enrage makes use of most if not all of our members in TW. At least as best we can.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2011
    Dear Enrage TW leaders: Please roster my squad to Radiance next week.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    everyone else below that "line" is completely useless

b:cry </3
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2011
    b:cry </3

Aww :(<3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    edited November 2011
    I didn't specify whom was above that line, whether be it gear or skill level. After all gear does not warrant skill, which is evident in a lot of people these days. Anyone, especially a barb, who knows what they are doing can be the most aggravating thing in a TW even without quality gear. Mind you someone's gear does allow them to be more risky, be capable of doing more things, so gear does somewhat equate into skill, though not that much in the long run.

What the **** am I rambling about? Oh right, you were above that line. b:surrender
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I think you just like making small talk with Trigger.
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
    edited November 2011
    I sometimes like to mind **** people (though what I said about Trigger was true). It's entertaining sometimes especially when they don't know what's going on. The paper I wrote today for my Law professor was written with the intention of mind ****ing him. I sincerely hope I succeeded. b:chuckle
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2011
    I sometimes like to mind **** people (though what I said about Trigger was true). It's entertaining sometimes especially when they don't know what's going on. The paper I wrote today for my Law professor was written with the intention of mind ****ing him. I sincerely hope I succeeded. b:chuckle

are you mind****ing me right now? b:surprised
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
  • Lunaryl - Heavens Tear
    Lunaryl - Heavens Tear Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited November 2011
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2011
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Of course he is Bale.
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2011
    i knew it! b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited November 2011

You know... sometimes you gotta work together as a team and sacrifice yourself to achieve the goal. But just remember... when the battle is lost... PAD YOUR STATS!!!
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I didn't specify whom was above that line, whether be it gear or skill level. After all gear does not warrant skill, which is evident in a lot of people these days. Anyone, especially a barb, who knows what they are doing can be the most aggravating thing in a TW even without quality gear. Mind you someone's gear does allow them to be more risky, be capable of doing more things, so gear does somewhat equate into skill, though not that much in the long run.

What the **** am I rambling about? Oh right, you were above that line. b:surrender

I have to ninja in EVERY attack/HF/Roar due to my superfail gear lol.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alphanei - Heavens Tear
    Alphanei - Heavens Tear Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    here is an example. GD has

gti, gsx, sweet aura, keomi, somthingwrong, masperma, oOo, archerdevil, EdenZ, ken, ken's wife

^ all +11 or better with JoSD, few have pure DoT.

Enrage has,

Sano, Alpha, Evil_Angel, sharpie, vol

^ this is all i can think of atm that is +11 or better with JoSD, evil & sharpie have hp gems slotted.

My, my nubis....u have left out Munzi, BiB, and Mcguinnes (off the top of my head) as memorable +12s...much less just +11 or better.

As for enrage, there is Keita, Kyia, and Jenguin too who are somewhere with 12s. They're closer to "full +12" than Sano, Vol, and I are (provided that we would get it on r9 someday).

To sgt: for ur "superfail" gear, my do u drop a lot of HFs..Esp if u burned through 40 teas around the 2 hr mark (I saw ur comment in gchat during tw =P).
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2011
    My, my nubis....u have left out Munzi, BiB, and Mcguinnes (off the top of my head) as memorable +12s...much less just +11 or better.

As for enrage, there is Keita, Kyia, and Jenguin too who are somewhere with 12s. They're closer to "full +12" than Sano, Vol, and I are (provided that we would get it on r9 someday).

To sgt: for ur "superfail" gear, my do u drop a lot of HFs..Esp if u burned through 40 teas around the 2 hr mark (I saw ur comment in gchat during tw =P).

Don't lie. Your and Sano's gears are hax.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.