New Race for(maybe) Next Expansion!

Options
2»

Comments

• Blazeica - Dreamweaver
    Blazeica - Dreamweaver Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    **** this. With the mean players and people who don't even bother to read, I might as well un-install all the P.W.E games I have, and never play or even be a part of this.
    Good-bye. I'm very sorry for wasting your time. b:bye
  • DuckTapez - Archosaur
    DuckTapez - Archosaur Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I'll humor you some, the dragon idea is certainly interesting and I'd like to see how it would be implemented, but isn't what you're describing just a venomancer? Or to extend beyond our game, a Druid.

A first form for casting that shapeshifts to a second form for melee.
    Human --> Fox

And the flight and running sound like a rip from Druids on WoW.
    Cat --> Damage
    Bear --> Tanking
    Bird --> Flight and Speed flight, since there are two of them
    Cheetah --> Ground speed

Sorry, but the way you have them is just like our venos mated with Druids on WoW. I like your idea aesthetically, but the mechanics of it in the game just won't happen.

this b:shutup minus the veno part, i really don't see as much Veno in it as Druid
    and surprised the word WoW didn't get edited out O_o
    **** this. With the mean players and people who don't even bother to read, I might as well un-install all the P.W.E games I have, and never play or even be a part of this.
    Good-bye. I'm very sorry for wasting your time. b:bye

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Duct tape is like The Force: bright on one side, dark on the other. It holds the world together, and, if not handled correctly, becomes a sticky mess.
  • angelslovingtouch
    angelslovingtouch Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    okay I can see people are pro for dragon class and some that are against the idea. But wheather you like the idea or not this is my suggestion for having them as it was thought out by me lol.
    The idea came to via a pic I saw on a sight.
    http://abstract.desktopnexus.com/wallpaper/247878/
    So here it is.
    Dragon Classes Male Destroyer and female Luminary.
  • angelslovingtouch
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Males fighting Style: They fight with their tails and different types of weapons shapes and styles are attached to the end of the tail. They have some magical skills by ripping boulders from the earth and smashing it on their enemies using trees, or anything around to help beat their enemies down. Their weapons are for their tail only and are upgraded as they level up.
  • angelslovingtouch
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Female Fighting Style: They fight with their tail as well but not as aggressively as the males. Their tails are mainly for seductive fashions of the female inside them. Their skills are done with the aid of a small dragon that sits on their shoulder. They use magic that comes within the center core of themselves and it then is shot out and focused into their dragon pet and it is the pet itself that attacks the enemy the pet is morphed temporarily into whatever magic the female has poured into it. Once in a while she uses her tail like a whip to attack the enemy but it is mainly the pet itself that does all the fighting not her. The pet dragon that sits on her shoulder at rest is changed in appearance only when upgraded armor is put on the pet as she levels higher and higher.
  • angelslovingtouch
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Story Line.

They of course when they first came about like any dragon with no human shape to them at all and because of their size and never ending raid upon humans and their livestock was almost brought to extinction and so were forced to find new place of their own so they could live peacefully. This happened thousands of years ago.
  • angelslovingtouch
    edited January 2012
    Options
    But now a new threat has come to pwi one of aerial assault. (Now we all know originally that yes there are some quest where our current characters fight some enemies in the air most quests are done on the ground. Therefore there will be more quests done up in the air. And since our current characters are more expertise on the ground this is where our new race comes in. They have always lived most of their lives in air everything they do mostly is done in the air and are therefore more expertise in fighting this new threating enemy. Now of course some of the aerial enemies will claim some land on the ground so there will be some new quests done on the ground.)
  • angelslovingtouch
    edited January 2012
    Options
    This new enemy has pushed some of the occupants off their land and they were desperate to find a place away from these enemies. But where as of yet unable to find a land source to do so. They were forced to mostly flee by flight and in doing so has accidently found a new city one found in the clouds.
    But this city was not empty it was filled with people Dragon people. Through the thousands years the dragons have evolved to a more human form but still had tails, scales, claws horn and wings. At first the intrusion of these people was unacceptable but upon seeing the enemies following close behind them joined in the fight of these new enemies. Only with their unique fighting skills and flying expertise were they able to kill some of these enemies and send them running. After word when things calmed down word has passed on through the land of pwi of this new class. The leader of all current classes decided to sit down with the Dragons and work a truce one where they can rely on one another as allies to fight this new threat on pwi
  • angelslovingtouch
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Any ways that's my vision of it. I know some people are tired of the thought of a new race but that would be the only new race I'd add and it would be the last for pwi. Comment as you like on the matter after all it is a free world. lol
  • Dragonan - Sanctuary
    Dragonan - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    didnt anyone think of DWARVES? that would be fun. no need for MORE weps: dual axes and hammers and such and they can play the role of 2nd tank or as a lvl 100 skill, make a shortcut through a dungeon, like a MINI-wine, so u can evade some mobs :D
  • demonstom
    demonstom Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Well as cool as that would be tbh i think it would be a slightly over powered class i mean...well BMs for example usually have Low magic defense and high Physical defense
    And wizards are the Opposite With high Mag def and low Phys def don't get me wrong being able to go dragon would be epicly awesome but i just think it would be slightly over powered like i mean in PVP your getting atacked by a BM you shift to normal form to avoid taking serious damage and if you are getting attacked by a wizard you could switch to a form where you avoid serious magic damage. like i said don't get me wrong Greatt idea i admire your imagination of coming up with an idea such as dragon from (would be awesome though) but i honestly think that they wouldn't really have any weaknesses which would unbalance the PVP like atm Seekers are owning pvp or so ive herd because they can do similar things to what your suggesting
    Good idea though :)

well i have a idea. well i know alot of people been wanting this but is it possable that u can make a male venomancer? people been wanting a male venomancer. but anyways umm can their be a warlock? warlocks wood be intresting to see.
  • MrJenkins - Harshlands
    MrJenkins - Harshlands Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Well, I was thinking about a Astronominicalwuoewonogibberishpiwiew race.

Cosmors: Magical Tanking Class
    -Replenish the squads mana
    -Teleports people (without a ****ing fee)
    -Becomes defensive during the day (charging solar power) and offensive during night (expending gained power)
    -Can shoot comets, gamma rays, warp people with galaxys, Supernova(Ulti)

Galaxium:Melee DPH Class; reliant on magic
    -Can create clones
    -Does not use any HMN/UTMD/TB/EG weapons
    -Uses whips made of stars
    -NO STUNS
    -Can use any element
    -Low HP/MP
    -Regains Chi fast
    -Can see ahead of time(Go figure again)

*I had no idea what I was trying to accomplish. This was all just off of the top of my head.
  • Pazi_Ujedam - Raging Tide
    Pazi_Ujedam - Raging Tide Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I Would just like to make my barb white furred even when he isn't in tiger form / two leged formb:pleased