Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • Kyanelle - Heavens Tear
    Kyanelle - Heavens Tear Posts: 562 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO the thread is doomed
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Karma will get you when you least expect it. What goes around comes around.

It's called Karma and it's pronouced "haha f you"
  • Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear
    Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    He meant the thread was positive because of how TW went, not that there wasn't bashing so the thread was therefore a positive thread. Aka. Good TW's lead to threads having no option but to be positive.

Thus it can be reasoned that Mystic supports all bashing after bad TWs. b:chuckle
    Main:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Alts:
    Lypiphera 101 Cleric
    Incompetance 100 Blademaster
    MetalPenguin 101 Seeker

b:dirtySolara_Craft/Disarmonia_Xb:dirty
  • Mayatheia - Heavens Tear
    Mayatheia - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO the thread is doomed

sadly thats true b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
  • Vallenion - Heavens Tear
    Vallenion - Heavens Tear Posts: 868 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    This is so funny LOL...

Let's repeat what I said again:

"It is positive because there is no bashing of any kind, keep it that way and it will remain positive every week...

Enrage did a great job defending, we did our best to beat them, everyone had fun...so see ya next week !!!"

Elaboration:

Now here I am publicly admit that Enrage defended well and even we did our best it was not enough for us to win because Enrage was better...

And in return I get:

"in before lock." from MissE
    "NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO the thread is doomed" from Kyanelle
    "sadly thats true" from Andro

And prooly more to come LOL...

Now have I flamed or bashed anyone in this thread ??? Have I insulted anyone in this thread ??? Or you guys simply discriminate me as a human being every time I say simple "hello" here ???

Third option can't be more obvious than it is LOL...

My guess is that ya'll have some wicked problems in RL, because this can not be explained in any other way.

Conclusion:

The less you bash and insult a fair and honorable people and faction of GoldDigrz, less you will be encountered with yellow font on this forums...it's simple as that.

Keep up the good work, enjoy in fun TW's and thank you all very much for proving my point here.

b:bye
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    hmm... i'll try again, in before lock
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    And there it goes..

Was a good run =(
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Just ridiculous, no additional comments are required !!!

• Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Well everything must come to an end.Was fun tho. Maybe mods should lock it before it gets out of hand lol
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    No sense in kicking a dead baby right?
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Conclusion:

The less you bash and insult a fair and honorable people and faction of GoldDigrz, less you will be encountered with yellow font on this forums...it's simple as that.

Last time i heard about an honorable faction it was Drakon. Looking at where they r now i would think twice before calling my own faction honorable. And doubt hoju wants to be the leader of a honorable faction.
    As far as bashing goes, there was none before the yellow text.
    This is just sad b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
  • Tenasia - Heavens Tear
    Tenasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I just realized I hit 1k posts. Give me rank 9 Andor b:chuckle
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Last time i heard about an honorable faction it was Drakon. Looking at where they r now i would think twice before calling my own faction honorable. And doubt hoju wants to be the leader of a honorable faction.
    As far as bashing goes, there was none before the yellow text.
    This is just sad b:shutup

OFTb:thanks
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
    edited November 2011
    Options
    As far as bashing goes, there was none before the yellow text . Does that mean that you as a person are allowed to write on these forums and me as a person am denied from this same right just because i'm different than you are ??? LOL what a hypocrite you are Andro.
    This is just sad b:shutup I agree things you do are sad

Key thing here is that "yellow text" did NOT bashed anyone in this thread...

Again, thank you very much for proving my point.

People make the factions good or bad, our faction works perfect and I see many happy people in there every day...the rest is not your concern and your comments about that are not desirable, all that you present is simply irrelevant in GoldDigrz story...thank God for that fact.

What is the next thing that i'll get accused for just because I wrote:

"It is positive because there is no bashing of any kind, keep it that way and it will remain positive every week...

Enrage did a great job defending, we did our best to beat them, everyone had fun...so see ya next week !!!" ???

Do they arrest people for saying that in your country Andro ???

• Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Now we just need A _ _ _ _ _ r to post.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Now we just need A _ _ _ _ _ r to post.

I've heard scary things about this A_ _ _ _ _r. b:shocked
    edited November 2011
    Options
    all she was saying was that no one,hoju or anyone else wants a repeat of drakon,the oh so 'honorable' faction.As what was said b4,the reason ppl reacted the way they did when you posted is that,with the exception of the sticky thread,every thread you have posted in has been closed.You always start flame baiting or bashing on some one regardless of the topic.You started it on this one with out cause and so now the rest of ht are just waiting on the close.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
    edited November 2011
    Options
    What is the next thing that i'll get accused for just because I wrote:

"It is positive because there is no bashing of any kind, keep it that way and it will remain positive every week... flame bait

Enrage did a great job defending, we did our best to beat them, everyone had fun...so see ya next week !!!" ???

Do they arrest people for saying that in your country Andro ???

just saying...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2011
    Options
    all she was saying was that no one,hoju or anyone else wants a repeat of drakon,the oh so 'honorable' faction.As what was said b4,the reason ppl reacted the way they did when you posted is that,with the exception of the sticky thread,every thread you have posted in has been closed. LOL you also posted in all of them, and you also have your amount of closed threads. You always start flame baiting or bashing on some one regardless of the topic.You started it on this one with out cause and so now the rest of ht are just waiting on the close. Now you see Ducky I did NOT flame baited anyone here, you either want to provoke it or your brain don't work (i'm talking for this TW thread atm) and don't you Enrage member tell me about bashing and flame baiting...if I would post on this forum for the rest of my life I couldn't create so much mess like you Enrage folks did, so don't even go there.

just saying...

So I can feel free to say that pages 5,6,7,8 are flame bait then... and they were not made by me LOL, it's so easy to see that.
    You guys are weird when you accuse me for "flame baiting" and in the same time you do the exact thing that I get accused from you, and insist to put a blame on me if this thread gets closed.

For last 6 days I was so bored by you guys that I didn't even bother to log on the forum...now when I did all I can say is that I never saw bigger bunch of hypocrites than you guys are.

This is direct comment not a bait, or you gonna call this a "flame bait" too LOL.

LMFAO seems like you guys love to pretend that you are "innocent angels"... just LOL

Thank you again for proving my point...

edited November 2011
    Options
    none of us would say we are innocent angels.And alot of us have had our fair share of threads closed, the difference is you have all the threads you post in closed.You talk hypocritical statements when in fact you are the biggest hypocrite here.How about your worry about the lumber yard in your own eye before trying to remove the splinter from some one elses.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Tenasia - Heavens Tear
    Tenasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    VanillaOnion is such an epic troll..he's going to pop out next TW and faceroll everyone and make us lose TW. b:cry
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited November 2011
    Options
    That's more than enough of the back-and-forth.

Closed.
This discussion has been closed.