Trial 2 Question

dragonatx
dragonatx Posts: 1 Arc User
edited November 2011 in General Discussion
Our faction attempted to do the 2nd trial today...

we were doin good and had 4 idols in each room befor ethe elites came in...

1st wave of elites died before reaching 3rd room...

the 2nd wave just went through the idols without getting dmg

maybe someone who made it past 2 can tell me what we did wrong pls?
Post edited by dragonatx on

Comments

• Vorbane - Harshlands
    Vorbane - Harshlands Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    max out each idol in each room, that means 200/200 for every material needed for every room. You can still farm as the waves are coming.
    rank 9 - 19% farmed
  • dragonatx
    edited November 2011
    we did that we had maxxed out all rooms with 200/200 and still the 2nd wave of elites went straight through without getting dmg
  • JBourne - Dreamweaver
    JBourne - Dreamweaver Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    4 idols are the min you need to have a chance.

You can also sleep an amp the mobs coming though to help
  • Annonrae - Sanctuary
    Annonrae - Sanctuary Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    We had the max amount of Idols *possible*.

The problem is that while the first wave of Elite mobs was killed, the next waves went through literally unharmed. I clicked on one Elite mob as it went past the Idols, it didn't receive any damage at all. The Idols were hitting it, its HP dipped a little bit for about a second, then went straight back to 100%.
  • dragonatx
    edited November 2011
    4 idols are the min you need to have a chance.

You can also sleep an amp the mobs coming though to help

thx for that info but still i wanna know why the elites didnt even get hurt on 2nd wave b:angry
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    Mendolin - Sanctuary Posts: 1,092 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    really? our faction didnt even max out all the rooms lol we had like 100, 150, 100, 150 and we passed just fine... i would try it again and see if it happens a second time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • UprightMan - Sanctuary
    UprightMan - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    We will definatley try it again, but it would be nice to know what we did wrong!
    but thx for the answers we go ttill now b:pleased
  • Zarni - Dreamweaver
    Zarni - Dreamweaver Posts: 258 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Sounds like that might be a glitch of some sort. New content always means new fun bugs to discover. (for example: on the 8th trial several people had their quest randomly fail, and had to leave the base to get it back)

Our faction made it through with less than the maximum idols, we did a lot of stun/slow/sleep/etc to keep them near idols though, doing that only one mob even made it to the last room.

I'd suggest if anything like that happens again take a lot of screenshots and submit a ticket, responses vary a lot (as you may know) but the major bugs should at least be brought to their attention.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wadzio - Lost City
    Wadzio - Lost City Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    You need at least 4 idols in each room to complete it, but its the minimum. What I noticed is that some idols dont touch some mobs and only some idols can kill some mobs. Also Look that those mobs do dmg on Idols and You might lose them in the process.
    Because size really MATTERS!!!