Client closure

Options
AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary
AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary Posts: 555 Arc User
edited November 2011 in Support Desk
As title says, My client keeps closing down. the whole client just simply dissapears!

It has happened before, like months and months back where it only happened like what, once a week. then it started getting more frequent but today i've seemed to have hit the jackpot!

I log on i get to say hi to my faction mates, walk over to an npc; and poof, clients gone.
try again; sell my stuff to the npc i was going to, then walk over to Amber to get this PWIC fanmail quest, fly off and poof, client's gone again...

i take a deep breath and try again, log in, get into the game, fly up and go over to the next NPC within amber's quest i havent even have time to see my safety lock (which is on 1 flippen minute!) go off and Poof gone's my client again !

How on earth can this happen with a desktop with TWO flippen grapicscard AND being dual core !?
All you need is something to believe in. -Solar_one. <-- <3 mah snoockums, mah hubby, mah eberyfing. :3

Lag; You think yours is bad ? It took Jesus 3 days to Respawn !
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Current games aren't -games- anymore, just light shows operated by win buttons, lol."
"ah sh*t, were gonna die!.... but it's still cool!" -INTMDATOR
Post edited by AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary on

Comments

• abslhjkjsdd
    abslhjkjsdd Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Same here... Not that often but at least once a day. I expirienced it to happen more often if i have 2 clients open at the same time.
  • Yin - Momaganon
    Yin - Momaganon Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    It doesn't matter how good your computer is if game code has the problem that causes fatal error. Only thing we can do is send tickets and try to get devs word that they should pay more attention to their work.