Good way to make coin?

_romeo_blb__ - Raging Tide
_romeo_blb__ - Raging Tide Posts: 12 Arc User
edited November 2011 in Assassin
My character is a 91 demon sin, with 2.5 aps sparked. I am constantly broke, and have tried many methods of earning more money.

I come seeking knowledge from the forums; what is a good way for me to make money? TT? If so which one? Solo or group? Also, if you have a method, aside from zen, for just buying low selling, could you teach me the items and price ranges? Any tips for making money, and turning that money into more money would be great. I hope to hear back soon.

Thank you, forums. :D
Post edited by _romeo_blb__ - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Pyrostormz - Raging Tide
    Pyrostormz - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    i would have said solo TT, which was nice until the last update when they removed fairy boxes

now... idk, grind dq maybe, or merch, not sure there is a good way now before level 100
    ┌─┐
    ┴─┴
    ಠ_ರೃ
  • fairymaster1
    fairymaster1 Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    farm hell, dq and picking mats is a great place to start. Took me a week to farm the coin to get enough reps for R8 last rep sale just by farming in hell. quest, you get coin from those and mobs :D. there are several posts on merchenting you should check out.
  • _romeo_blb__ - Raging Tide
    _romeo_blb__ - Raging Tide Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    farm hell, dq and picking mats is a great place to start. Took me a week to farm the coin to get enough reps for R8 last rep sale just by farming in hell. quest, you get coin from those and mobs :D. there are several posts on merchenting you should check out.

Farm hell? Any particular mobs? Or just a little more a specific in general? Thank you very much for the reply though :D
  • thumbs
    thumbs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Merchant. Sin's aren't great money makers until a lot has been invested in them.
  • OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    With my alts its very easy for me to aquire coin for many things,but i am old school as well and the land itself provides plenty of wealth,but i can say not for the lazy at heart.

Though i tend to be lucky and always have stuff to sell in my store that runs constantly,i will farm herbs maily in heaven or hell.My avg wealth per hour(when the herb sells)is close to 2 mill and thats just selling out on the main herbs like devilwood,tiery,longen herb.Back in the day i used to laugh at the people who farmed herb and not mats(granite,hell metal,hell,wood,hell coal stuff)were stupid untll my friend was banking like a madman on herb sales.So now i rarely farm hell mats just herb because when i did farm hell mats it was to make wine with to sell..and now token killed that department.

Now days when i farm is only when i absolutely am caught up on everything possible,or low on coin and need to replenish the store stock.

To me farming stuff like herb yeah its time consuming but wait,its at no cost of repair bills and dealing with mobs hoping for a dq drop..herbs you get two of three at a time on the grab and most hell herbs are more than a dq item and the mats ores laying around.

mid mats such as rubstone,refined steel and such are rarely farmed anymore so they are at an abundance andlots of routes to farm.

high mats lvl 60 to farm and lotsup north in the snowy areas and the plains of sirry wine camp are at a good abundance for the lack of farm route wars like the old days when. had to farm daily for our wine for bh/fb 79 wines,they still sell pretty well and some still buy pretty well in cat shops.

lower mats like high carbon steel around shattered jade shore also sell very well at a impressive price,i would farm those instead of mid mats these days lol..mid mats used in making subs..but again token use/talisman turn in and used to be in bh reward(glad they out now)killed that market.

My advice is to get a store like the tons in arch have such as myself,and compair prices with others and the auction house and beat out the competition if you want quick coin.

sorry for the boring post and jibberishnhut ifnu can speed read you will see where im coming from lol
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.
  • sachelfunlol
    sachelfunlol Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Farm hell? Any particular mobs? Or just a little more a specific in general? Thank you very much for the reply though :D

Just like any other map and area, mobs your level range. The mobs around the exit are a good starting point.
    Lets troll the forums together b:victory
  • OontzOontz - Dreamweaver
    OontzOontz - Dreamweaver Posts: 782 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Powerlevel to 100 and just do BH. You get 4 chances to earn money: socket stones, mirages, ecstasy cards, excitement cards. Not the best way, but it's easy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yogaxpto - Dreamweaver
    Yogaxpto - Dreamweaver Posts: 273 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Cube of fate, master it (and your gear) and you got yourself a good way to make 500k in 10 mins. each day
    Trolling since September 2008b:victory

Don't worry. I might stop trolling and say something useful... One day....
  • Defect - Raging Tide
    Defect - Raging Tide Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    ~Farm herbs in Hell/Heaven. On my server, people buy Tulips and Tiery Herbs at 1k for around 3-4k each.

~Run Cube everyday for Pages of Fate and sell them.

~Grind for DQ(Sandsong area mobs droprate is pretty pro), solo squad mode TTs

~Duo FC with someone and sell heads, split the pay.

~Buy things for cheap, sell for expensive

I've also heard of someone to fill up the slots in his account with characters, leveled them to 40 and did the TB quest chain. Delete and repeat. b:chuckle
    102(100RB1tr) Sage Sin ~ 100 Demon BM ~ 96 Sage Cleric ~ 90 Demon Archer ~ 87 Veno ~ 86 Pure Axe BM ~ 83 Barb ~ 82 Seeker ~ 81 Mystic ~ 86 Wizzie ~ 84 Psychic
  • Octarius - Raging Tide
    Octarius - Raging Tide Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I usually just solo fc for people. People pay me pretty well to do full fc runs for them. Other day I took a full group through fc and they paid me 2,750,000 each. Only took me little over an hour to do it. Made 12+ mils.

When I was alot lower I just farmed my fishy butt off. Find what is selling well and go farm it. Go into hell and farm tulips or the mats to make speed pots and Vacuity Powder. People pay well for those. Money is easy to make. But unless you're buying herbs from people and making potions ect. than resell them you farm like a mad person. Make life powders. They sell well for lower levels.

But you're best bet at your level is to farm herbs in heaven/hell and sell the mats from a cat shop. Easy money. Go watch a movie and come back. Bet you most all of it will be sold. =) Good luck and happy gaming! b:victory