help!! my download get stuck on nppanodwebplugin.dll!!!

viv38
viv38 Posts: 3 Arc User
edited November 2011 in Support Desk
help i'm downloading the client and my download get stuck on nppandowebplugin.dll. what am i gonna do?b:sadb:sadb:sadb:sadb:sad
Post edited by viv38 on

Comments

• SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited November 2011
    Download the manual patch.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    We have manual patches listed here: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=87242

You can try adding the game folder and/or game files (all .exe file types) to the exceptions list in your firewall or antivirus software.

Example: C:\Perfect World Entertainment\Perfect World International

You also might need to temporarily disable your antivirus, MS Security Essentials or Windows Firewall long enough to download, install, patch and login to get into the game, and then turn it back on. Sometimes disabling may not help and you will need to add an exception for the game folder.

It might be Windows, Windows Firewall, Admin (such as running the game as Administrator), UAC, network, or antivirus settings that you will need to change so that they aren't blocking or throttling the game.
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • viv38
    viv38 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    will try sirs, am downloading the client for the first time. thank you!b:pleasedb:pleasedb:pleased