Lowered xp and CashShop Greed

MorgueVamp - Heavens Tear
MorgueVamp - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
edited November 2011 in General Discussion
My Hubby says we have to quit playing due to the lowered xp and cash shop greediness now, that it's just gone too far. Think there is anyway PW is going to let up on us? I really don't want to switch games been here round 3 years now b:sad
Post edited by MorgueVamp - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Alasen - Heavens Tear
    Alasen - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,874 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    nope their main concern is money now they dont' give owl's **** about us.
  • Lyritha - Heavens Tear
    Lyritha - Heavens Tear Posts: 447 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    unless you have valued friends here outside of each other I really cannot see the point of staying.... so yeah I would recommend switching to something else.
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2011
    ^ only reason i'm staying.... best friend plays this and guild's so close knit it's not funny.

Edit: wait, i jsut said in the other thread.... somethign aint' done about the fairy boxes that's prolyl the last straw for me too. so nvm....
  • jaanyoo
    jaanyoo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    -removed-
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Lots of players complain about this game, but they can't get themselves to leave it because all their work, either Cashshopper or merchant F2P, would have to leave all their effort behind.

Year(s) worth of work and effort would be for nothing....for lack of a better word. Plus you have the factor of friends and using this game as another social networking device, but that's really gets old quickly.

That's how I see it anyways.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2011
    jaanyoo wrote: »
    Lowered XP ? Oh you mean on the Glacix Dragoons.. ONE mob in ONE instance..............

try 15 mobs plus the ladies around them u dimwit, back by holeen.... Those gave my sin an entire half a lvl jsut on that.
  • MorgueVamp - Heavens Tear
    MorgueVamp - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    more than one mob was nerfed i'll let you find out for yourself
  • jaanyoo
    jaanyoo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    try 15 mobs plus the ladies around them u dimwit, back by holeen.... Those gave my sin an entire half a lvl jsut on that.
    more than one mob was nerfed i'll let you find out for yourself

Sorry did not realise that ^
    (as far as I could tell the annoucement said that only the Goons would get xp nerf but anyway)

*goes to edit previous comment*
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Major fault I see here is that the progression of obtaining gear in the game was sped up too fast on the US servers, by 10x the rate of the PWCN servers to be precise. But now the "content" is at the regular pace (PWCN pace), of which it is the normal rate of being 10x slower to get.
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Ikarium - Dreamweaver
    Ikarium - Dreamweaver Posts: 631 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    My Hubby says we have to quit playing. I really don't want to switch games been here round 3 years now b:sad
    Sorry...this was all I got out of that. If he wants to quit, fine. Doesn't sound like you want to. So don't.