New Stuff not in Patch Notes

Options

Comments

• Celestyna - Heavens Tear
    Celestyna - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Seems like you don't have to do Room 38 for Chrono anymore.... Unconfirmed.

room one completes it just did it on my sin b:surrender
    I am undesided about this, i hate cube but it was a challenge to get this quest done, which I have on several others.. I hate when they take away the few challenging things that are left
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Minimus_ - Sanctuary
    Minimus_ - Sanctuary Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Gran Turismo b:puzzled
    Middle lane, middle lane.. b:shutup
  • Chillum - Dreamweaver
    Chillum - Dreamweaver Posts: 887 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Something a bit odd...

Went to NPC some stuff and up popped a dialog box after the "Are you sure you want to sell this?" one...

It says:

"The item includes Rare Item, are you sure you want to sell it?"

Unexpected.

Not a huge deal I guess but the things I was looking to NPC were:

79 Quake Shot
    1 * Ring of the Defeated (mob drop with no adds)
    1 * Dialectitician's Smoking Jacket (mob drop no adds)
    7 Buddah's Relics

Hardly rare....

Perhaps the idea was to give an extra point to prevent NPCing of actual rare or valued items. Their definition of rare items then would need tweaking then...

Other thing i've noticed is that Duke shouts for more items e.g. Tokens of Best Luck.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Stressedout - Dreamweaver
    Stressedout - Dreamweaver Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    They were only removed from SOME of the instances :O
    Here were my notes from that patch:

* Solo TT mode no longer drops fairy boxes.

Confirmed 2-2 no longer drops fairy boxes. Not only did I not receive a single TT mat (not so uncommon for solo), now I receive perfect stones instead of fairy boxes b:cry

Way to ruin the only reason left to do solo mode TT's you cheap ****!
    frankieraye

Oh the snowmen are coming, don't you worry..
  • ResMePls - Heavens Tear
    ResMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,349 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Gran Turismo b:puzzled

I made a p0st ab0ut that already kthxbye....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I know what your thinking.
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I made a p0st ab0ut that already kthxbye....

Troll trolling a troll. I approve.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Michalko - Heavens Tear
    Michalko - Heavens Tear Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    What's with the GT next to friends list names :S

its 64y Time b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    thx to Dorset for the Sig :)
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options

Way To Ruin The Only Reason Left To Do Solo Mode Tt's You Cheap ****!

+1000
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Something a bit odd...

Went to NPC some stuff and up popped a dialog box after the "Are you sure you want to sell this?" one...

It says:

"The item includes Rare Item, are you sure you want to sell it?"

Unexpected.

Not a huge deal I guess but the things I was looking to NPC were:

79 Quake Shot
    1 * Ring of the Defeated (mob drop with no adds)
    1 * Dialectitician's Smoking Jacket (mob drop no adds)
    7 Buddah's Relics

Hardly rare....

Perhaps the idea was to give an extra point to prevent NPCing of actual rare or valued items. Their definition of rare items then would need tweaking then...

I was NPCing some stuff and got the same message. I narrowed it down to 2 pieces of mob drop equipment, both of which individually gave the message. I guess it's to cut down chances of NPCing equipment you want to keep.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Deteriorate - Harshlands
    Deteriorate - Harshlands Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I was NPCing some stuff and got the same message. I narrowed it down to 2 pieces of mob drop equipment, both of which individually gave the message. I guess it's to cut down chances of NPCing equipment you want to keep.

Now whose brave enough to try sellling a gold mat to see if it saves your ***? b:laugh
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Well, it's not triggered by golden sculptures or luminostones.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary
    Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I'm kinda pissed that they removed fairy boxes from solo TT's. I was planning on slowely farming towards my gear by setting apart x amount of money each day, mostly gotten trough fairy boxes. >.>
    Now I'll have to take ages to go trough a squad mode TT's to get enough boxes, not even counting the time it takes to get 2 ppl to help open it for ya =_=
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Baby_pho - Heavens Tear
    Baby_pho - Heavens Tear Posts: 636 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Room38 change is lame. May as well just change the next part (3-2 and 3-3) to solo mode drummer boy and call it a day.

this^
  • Chadric - Heavens Tear
    Chadric - Heavens Tear Posts: 489 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I'm kinda pissed that they removed fairy boxes from solo TT's. I was planning on slowely farming towards my gear by setting apart x amount of money each day, mostly gotten trough fairy boxes. >.>
    Now I'll have to take ages to go trough a squad mode TT's to get enough boxes, not even counting the time it takes to get 2 ppl to help open it for ya =_=

I had just finished making a 70 alt to help my veno open boxes...... so i can afford **** on here. Hell i was going to buy rank 8 for this for the body, and use the Mirages to fund me getting nirv daggers with the -.10.

PW doesn't want anyone making coin in-game. First they nerf drop rates, then they nerf the prices of what's LEFT that drops, now this.... well ..|.. to you PW lol >.<
  • Chadric - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Ok I just went on veno and did 3-1 solo, perfect stones... THANKS A F"ING LOT PW. Let everyone else get a ton of coin in 2X, and when i get ready to actually make some coin to afford **** ya take it (the fairy boxes) out? Wish i had thought of this fairy box stuff and had a alt at 70 BEFORE that month long 2X, instead of after it....

Just make it more f'ing obvious you dont' want us making any coin in-game whatsoever why don't you.......
  • Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary
    Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I had just finished making a 70 alt to help my veno open boxes...... so i can afford **** on here. Hell i was going to buy rank 8 for this for the body, and use the Mirages to fund me getting nirv daggers with the -.10.

PW doesn't want anyone making coin in-game. First they nerf drop rates, then they nerf the prices of what's LEFT that drops, now this.... well ..|.. to you PW lol >.<

Same, my cleric is around lvl 50 atm, I was planning on lvling it anyway untill at least lvl 75.
    It seems I'll either have to get 2 souls to help me open TT and do 1hour+ runs with a "chance" to get 6 fairy boxes. Or spend 2 hours+ on only TT. Well no thanks. Seems I'm back to about 100k a day from daily OHT quest, which hardly covers pot and repair costs of 1 day. I shouldn't even think of things like "gear" or "skills"
    >_>" /getting closer to quitting.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Seems like.. mystics now got a little timer on how long healing/vital herb lasts O___O
    Now that's a welcome change.

Also.. before you could right click a fashion item in your bag to switch it to wearing, now it just goes back to wardrobe <<

And some commas have been added to menues to make large numbers easier to read. "500000" now reads "500,000" :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • kurosake
    kurosake Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Small UI Change I noticed was that there is no "Auto-Path" text in the autopath box when you are auto-pathing to a waypoint.. Well maybe that's pretty accurate.. it's not very automatic b:chuckle *casually remembering all the times i've returned from afk to find my character stuck in a tree*

Bring back fairy boxes and stop nerfing drop rates, exp rates. That's just a pee-take, as if it's hard enough to get by on the game as it is.
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I agree with the comments about the Fairy Boxes, I want them back b:sad
  • Zave - Harshlands
    Zave - Harshlands Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    now mystics can only have 1 plant spawned at a time b:angry im quiting my mystic now since it will be useless to play!
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited November 2011
    Options
    now mystics can only have 1 plant spawned at a time b:angry im quiting my mystic now since it will be useless to play!

I can still summon vital herb and any other plant. What are you smoking, Sir? Troll weed? lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Baby_pho - Heavens Tear
    Baby_pho - Heavens Tear Posts: 636 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I can still summon vital herb and any other plant. What are you smoking, Sir? Troll weed? lol

^this. you can still have the healing/vital herb and have an attck/debuff plant out.

they shoulda just make the room38 pk disable instead of taken it away completely from the culti. i thought that part was the most fun the the culti b:surrender
  • ChainedFate - Lost City
    ChainedFate - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options

its been that way for months. you can only have 1 healing plant + 1 attack/debuff plant at the same time.

next time learn alittle more on the class your raging about
  • Chadric - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2011
    Options
    ^ lmao i took a mystic to 45 and quit, veno's easier and hell veno was alot higher already. Even i knew that.....
  • Ikarium - Dreamweaver
    Ikarium - Dreamweaver Posts: 631 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    they shoulda just make the room38 pk disable instead of taken it away completely from the culti. i thought that part was the most fun the the culti b:surrender
    Oh people were QQing coz the cube is pk enabled at all and they had to go in there for one quest. So now instead of a challenge, the quest is handed to you.
    Nevermind its been like that since day 1, and not some "sudden addition" like SP was.

Of the 2 possible solutions (and I use 'solution' loosely, since there was nothing wrong to begin with) this was the better one though.
  • Nniotora - Lost City
    Nniotora - Lost City Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    b:shocked no room 38 anymore why do i have that 1 still in my list i demand justice b:angry
    100% F2P legit 105 since starting this game. Full rank9 jaded +12 seeker. .tinyurl.com/nocashshopHaters gona hate cuz they cant play a game
  • Infernia - Lothranis
    Infernia - Lothranis Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    b:shocked no room 38 anymore why do i have that 1 still in my list i demand justice b:angry

Trash it and goto OHT, you can pick it up again and get the new version.
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited November 2011
    Options

Just go into cube and talk to the person you would start a cube run. He gives you credit for the quest.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Zave - Harshlands
    Zave - Harshlands Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options

just tried it againb:angry how much gonja can you spare? had a befuddle out, and the healing plant unsummoned itb:cry

vital doesnt have a plant icon on the screen tho might be why you can have it open
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited November 2011
    Options
    just tried it againb:angry how much gonja can you spare? had a befuddle out, and the healing plant unsummoned itb:cry

vital doesnt have a plant icon on the screen tho might be why you can have it open

It's been like that since I started my mystic... Anf that was like the first week after EG expansion. What are you talking about oO
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]