R8 wrist and boots

ClericMD - Lost City
ClericMD - Lost City Posts: 127 Arc User
edited November 2011 in General Discussion
Hi i read the news about the new update, but i have a litle dude will be able to get r8 wrist and boots? if yes how will we get it. Anyone knows?

Thanks.

PD sorry for my bad english.
Post edited by ClericMD - Lost City on

Comments

• Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Hi i read the news about the new update, but i have a litle dude will be able to get r8 wrist and boots? if yes how will we get it. Anyone knows?

Thanks.

PD sorry for my bad english.

The same as the other 2 races that can currently get their boots / wrists. You get 100 wedding candy to "activate" the quest and it's then 1m to get the item (1 time per day limit).
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    The same as the other 2 races that can currently get their boots / wrists. You get 100 wedding candy to "activate" the quest and it's then 1m to get the item (1 time per day limit).
    It's pretty expensive.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2011
    It's pretty expensive.

That's cheaper then the 2 gold mats you need for tt99 boots + 250 uncanny for G15 nirvana or the 30-40m for HR boots. I'm not sure how it's "pretty expensive?"
    BladedZero - Sanctuary

• Deteriorate - Harshlands
    Deteriorate - Harshlands Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    That's cheaper then the 2 gold mats you need for tt99 boots + 250 uncanny for G15 nirvana or the 30-40m for HR boots. I'm not sure how it's "pretty expensive?"

Compared to 1 mill for a chest or legs, its damn expensive.
    edited November 2011
    Compared to 1 mill for a chest or legs, its damn expensive.
    Or even weapon. It's really expensive for caster classes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2011
    Or even weapon. It's really expensive for caster classes.

Horrible job trolling b:lipcurl
    BladedZero - Sanctuary

• ClericMD - Lost City
    ClericMD - Lost City Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    So how much coins we are talking about? and where i get the wedding candy?
  • Zarni - Dreamweaver
    Zarni - Dreamweaver Posts: 258 Arc User
    edited November 2011

The rank 8 boots/sleeves are g12 though, and their adds aren't as nice as heavenrage (g14) or g15 nirvana boots. Not saying they are horribly expensive, or anything. Being comparable to tt99 gold, they are roughly the same price.

10 tokens = 1 wedding wine = 1 wedding candy (iIrc, too lazy to check)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Neodaystar - Sanctuary
    Neodaystar - Sanctuary Posts: 1,020 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    So how much coins we are talking about? and where i get the wedding candy?

Be a wedding crasher, and take all the candies you see in sight b:victory
    The rank 8 boots/sleeves are g12 though, and their adds aren't as nice as heavenrage (g14) or g15 nirvana boots. Not saying they are horribly expensive, or anything. Being comparable to tt99 gold, they are roughly the same price.

It's 20 tokens per wedding candy (need 2 wines).
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2011

20 tokens = 2 wedding wine = 1 wedding candy. It's 20m + 1m for the boots and same for wrists. That's a great deal for those. Looking at the quests the r8a is going to take some effort but it seems to be much more worth it then lunar/tt nirvana.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary

• Tricannon - Dreamweaver
    Tricannon - Dreamweaver Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    boots and wrist will be about 11mil each im guessing(tokens at 10k per with ration of tokens to candy 10:1 and u need 100 candies so thats 1000 tokens at 10k each so 10mil there then the 1mil to buy from the quest....prices may vary from server to server due to token price.) wrist will be about the same as TT99 wrist but boots will be half the price of TT99 or something like that. Personally imma wait till i see the stats on them before i start replacing TT99 stuff XD.
    If I sound like I hate you, please don't take it personally...chances are I actually do.
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2011
    boots and wrist will be about 11mil each im guessing(tokens at 10k per with ration of tokens to candy 10:1 and u need 100 candies so thats 1000 tokens at 10k each so 10mil there then the 1mil to buy from the quest....prices may vary from server to server due to token price.) wrist will be about the same as TT99 wrist but boots will be half the price of TT99 or something like that. Personally imma wait till i see the stats on them before i start replacing TT99 stuff XD.

2 people already said 20 tokens per wedding candy and stats on what?
    BladedZero - Sanctuary

• Deadlife - Lost City
    Deadlife - Lost City Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    its 2000 tokens per piece, you dont have to pay the 1m the first time you get them, only if you decide to get them again ie. for max stats, or more sockets.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Have the add ons for r8 wrists and boots been published somewhere yet?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
    edited November 2011
    Horrible job trolling b:lipcurl

Only who's trolling is you. Not every1 has melee class just for making money.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zarni - Dreamweaver
    Zarni - Dreamweaver Posts: 258 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Traz also pulls catapults with his melee class...... ijs

(thanks for correcting my memory, I remembered it was ~20mil per piece, just not if it was 10 tokens per candy and 200 candy or 20 token per candy and 100 candy. Still comparable price to tt99, and comparable stats before recasting. g15 nirvana vs. g15 r8 recast: who knows yet? We don't know how much it will cost or how much effort required. The only thing I can say is r8 might be slightly better, but it won't be account stashable or tradeable like tt/lunar nirvana. I'll probably be going for recast r8 myself, since I don't have any arcane alts besides buffer cleric, but that might be a factor for some.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2011
    Have the add ons for r8 wrists and boots been published somewhere yet?

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1204011

about 6-7 posts below this topic b:beatenup
    BladedZero - Sanctuary

• Neodaystar - Sanctuary
    Neodaystar - Sanctuary Posts: 1,020 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Guys, Traz had already compiled alot of info regarding the r8/9 recast on this thread.